lexa logan

Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 12786

Overview:
The Company is an AIF game set in the universe established by Wandrer on the ASSTR database, with his permission. This game focuses on the very early years of The Company before it became what Wandrer made it into, and aside from the entity itself borrows little to nothing else from his works. You choose your character's name and gender and set off down a path of corruption, perversion, and control. As the game progresses, you\'ll encounter more people to corrupt, and more ways to do it utilizing the various devices and drugs you'll develop in the Company laboratory.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-06
Release Date: 2019-03-29
Developer: Westane - -
Censored: No
Version: 6.0.4
Language: English
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Download:
Base Image Pack v11f: - -
HTML 6.0.4: - -
Patches:
Extras:

Thanks @Souleater for the links

View attachment 12779 View attachment 12781 View attachment 12782 View attachment 12786
on the new one i cantget the pics to show up

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
on the new one i cantget the pics to show up
Did you download both the image pack and HTML? You need both (the patch is just for those who still have the previous version of the image pack)

If it's not that then sorry, that is the limit of my knowledge.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
why is it everytime I update this game I have to start again
yep, it is really annoying. I will give it a rest for some months now
Saves keep breaking because Westane keeps rewriting parts of the code, mostly concerning relationships and serum use. 6.1 is going to break things again sadly.
pics\notes\penny5.jpg is missing for me I'm using the updated image pack v11f anybody else got this?
Known issue, Westane should have it fixed in 6.1.

Reactions: Grips

dangermorph

Aug 10, 2017
If you are pregnant as female. When does or how, can it be removed?
Becuase it have been pregnant from Chpt 2 to Chpt 3 without any changes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If you are pregnant as female. When does or how, can it be removed?
Becuase it have been pregnant from Chpt 2 to Chpt 3 without any changes
It can't be removed.
Your character also won't be able to undergo any changes that would remove the vagina/womb etc, and no pregnancies will "evolve" to the point of giving birth during the game, since the time frame from start to finish is set to be considerably less than a pregnancy.

dangermorph

Aug 10, 2017
It can't be removed.
Your character also won't be able to undergo any changes that would remove the vagina/womb etc, and no pregnancies will "evolve" to the point of giving birth during the game, since the time frame from start to finish is set to be considerably less than a pregnancy.
Damn, so no way to change it :/

LittleCrush

May 8, 2018
Give her the X serum and stop sleeping with her for awhile. Eventually The Company has to get involved because she goes on a "Rampage". Beware that you cannot reverse the effects of the X Serum, it is very much a Bad Ending result for Ava.
Which Serum is it i still can get it :c

Vavonmach

Jul 14, 2017
Well, i'm really confused with what way is needed to get a dominant penny. The "test serum" route also seem bugged or do nothing yet...

Reactions: gazmko

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
I forget, does the cat collar actually DO anything yet?
If you put it on Mom, she'll be more compliant and end up 100 % sub no matter what, she'll allow herself to be raped before you push her there, and it will change some scene descriptions (mainly make your sister way more dominant in threesomes). If you are submissive when attempting to put it on her, you'll end up with it yourself, and be essentially locked into sub, it will cause some bodily changes like dick shrinking and ass becoming more accommodating (even removing your virginity if you never get fucked). Some scenes will change that you will end up automatically bottom or getting dragged along or having no way to resist things you otherwise could.

Reactions: slyf0x and Jeancul

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Which Serum is it i still can get it :c
Well you need to reach the end of Chapter first. Once then keep visiting the Lab and checking for a message that says something along the lines of "Messy notes on Penny's Desk." After that you will have access to the X Serum. Beware that you cannot undo the serum so save before you use them.

Is there have a new Ava scene or not ?
No. Ava will get new stuff in 6.3 later this year.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes