max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game has long been laid pregnancy , but its functions have not been fully implemented .

I see a lot of potential in this game and I have a lot of ideas , but I doubt that we need.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Since v6.0.4 release still missing stuff that's Penny related, is it wise just to wait for the missing stuff to come out first, or is there little to nothing to it and we can play without worrying about it?:unsure:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
the game has long been laid pregnancy , but its functions have not been fully implemented .

I see a lot of potential in this game and I have a lot of ideas , but I doubt that we need.
Westane has already said that the pregnancy stuff is basically a flavor message that will affect game endings, and nothing else. The game doesn't take place over a long enough time frame for characters to even begin showing a pregnancy bump and never will.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Westane has already said that the pregnancy stuff is basically a flavor message that will affect game endings, and nothing else. The game doesn't take place over a long enough time frame for characters to even begin showing a pregnancy bump and never will.
Considering the other stuff being done, accelerating pregnancy (especially for pregnant MC, and incidentally no abortions in a game with literal murders is just kinda weird lol) shouldn't be too hard...

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Considering the other stuff being done, accelerating pregnancy (especially for pregnant MC, and incidentally no abortions in a game with literal murders is just kinda weird lol) shouldn't be too hard...
Agreed, but if I had to guess I'd say Westane isn't interested in doing so.

Rickardur

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
another cheat is ZZTOP (unlocks all clothing) and ARTBYRD according to the html, it sets to use pics to true (what pics? error?)

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
If you put it on Mom, she'll be more compliant and end up 100 % sub no matter what, she'll allow herself to be raped before you push her there, and it will change some scene descriptions (mainly make your sister way more dominant in threesomes). If you are submissive when attempting to put it on her, you'll end up with it yourself, and be essentially locked into sub, it will cause some bodily changes like dick shrinking and ass becoming more accommodating (even removing your virginity if you never get fucked). Some scenes will change that you will end up automatically bottom or getting dragged along or having no way to resist things you otherwise could.
ok so basically its just for raping mom instead of slutting her around town w/ doses and doesnt actually change her yet... damn I was kinda hopin to give her a cat tail and ears and have some fun with a submissive ava

YumiKoga

Jul 19, 2017
"
Error Message:
SPEAKER: Penny
TOPIC: makeup
MOOD: flirty
TENSE: old
DTYPE: dHeavy
GTYPE: Sissy
COMCHOICE: 0

Occurred in Lab "

Know how to get past this?

Jokey

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone still have the Image Pack 11e update? I have 11d base but no e update, and of course now its on f

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
tried looking in the thread but couldn't find it but is there a way to get rid of Tasha's cock cause really not into that.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Weird. I haven't seen anyone else report this bug besides you 2. Hopefully @Westane or @HaseoOfDeath can help.
We're going to figure it out, for now i will await the response.

Edit: Westane says it's part of the comments system fucking up somewhere. He is looking at it and will hopefully produce a fix. He may not go for a 6.0.5 since he mention it on the Discord he just wants to work towards the end of 6.1, the bug will possibly get fixed then. We will know tomorrow (Tuesday) or Thursday

tried looking in the thread but couldn't find it but is there a way to get rid of Tasha's cock cause really not into that.
Nope sadly since I am in the same spot with her. Maybe when she gets her serum rework, we might be able to get an option but for now I wouldn't hold my breath.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
why he had to go ruin her with that bullshit... I still dont get it... and then to purposfully not allow us to finish her transformation.... I mean we turn the uber dickhead into chanel but nope cant finish tasha... being an assole for the sake of being an asshole

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
why he had to go ruin her with that bullshit... I still dont get it... and then to purposfully not allow us to finish her transformation.... I mean we turn the uber dickhead into chanel but nope cant finish tasha... being an assole for the sake of being an asshole
I think it's more that Westane had to prioritize more important things. That's the entire purpose of patches 6.1 to 6.5 on the roadmap. Now that Westane has the core filled in, he's going back and rounding out the side stuff. Tasha should probably see more for her story in patch 6.3. Judging by how Penny is getting multiple paths I'd assume that Tasha would probably get a full transformation option as one path.

Reactions: Reij
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes