vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
I kinda feel like all these backend changes were a missed opportunity to move over to a more advanced engine.
i followed the installation instructions but i cant find where i could start the game
Just drag and drop the .html file into your browser.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Reactions: MonteChristo

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Am I doing something wrong, or does the JUSTINBAILEY debug cheat not work?
Did you scroll down to the bottom of the left hand side bar? The debug button is down there. I opened the HTML in textpad and searched for justinb and copied the cheat from there. Its JUSTINBAILEY so it looks correct. I copied this into the cheat menu and it worked for me.

You could just use the browser console, as with most HTML games its Twine/sugarcube based so its dead easy to change any variables. HTML cheat codes are pointless if you learn how to use the console and its dead easy to learn.

If your using chrome press ctrl+shift+I (or right click and select inspect), this will open the inspection sidebar on the right, click the word console at teh top of the sidebar then paste this into the input line at the bottom of the console and press return.

SugarCube.State.variables.game.unlockDebug=true

Then go to the main game screen and select what ever you need to do to advance the story on, the debug menu will then appear on then next screen

To see all the variables the game has to offer enter the below into the console and press return

SugarCube.State.active.variables

Directly underneath this you will see one line of all the headline variables, to the left of that there is a triangle, left click that and all the games variables will listed along side their current values. double click the value you want to change and enter the new value you want.

Once you know the variables you can also manually type them in to the console for instance this one is quite useful as its uplifts your max stamina from 5 to 25

SugarCube.State.variables.player.staminaMax=25

then if you need to refill your stamina just type.

SugarCube.State.variables.player.stamina=25

Once you've typed a change in once you can press up in the console to cycle though previously typed things. i.e SugarCube.State.active.variables is something you'll use often, you only have to type the full thing in once then every subsequent time you need to use it just go into the console and press up a few times and it should appear. It gets written into you browser cache so it should carry over to other games as well.

Simples....

Last edited:
Reactions: Giovany and Tecton

DarthRe7an

Apr 13, 2018
Recently found this, and love it. Was just curious though. Is it possible to interact with the store clerks in anyway other than shopping. I haven't seen any options pop up to use a serum on them. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

Reactions: MonteChristo

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Recently found this, and love it. Was just curious though. Is it possible to interact with the store clerks in anyway other than shopping. I haven't seen any options pop up to use a serum on them. Unless I'm doing something wrong.
Nope. Not for a number of updates it won't be possible. They do show up in your notes which means in some distant future, interactions with them will be possible.

And yes, this game is freaking creative and awesome! Welcome to the ever-growing community!

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes