Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Was there an update/patch I missed? There's seem to some pictures/gifs missing. I can fix some of it manually and there are still some that's outright missing, so I'm curious if I missed a download somewhere. (Also I downloaded from the main page: HTML only, Imagepack Base, and Imagepack update. Unpacked them in the same order.)
Yeah I downloaded everything and did the latest update last but I'm missing images too. like walking in on Tasha when she chocking her little hen... not that it's little. What is the source for that waging monster anyways?

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
can we hang with Sophie outside of work when we get her number? if so, when is a good time to phone and are there scenes?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Does anyone know if tools for modding this kind of game exist? I’ve been rewriting a few scenes to match my fetishes, since I haven’t been too interested in the last two updates, but doing that in raw html is slow and I’m not really sure how to do much with the scripting. Having some weird trouble adding new images, too.

For the record, this isn’t for a public mod, I’m just messing directly with the html file for my own amusement.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
how i modify the html to display mp4 files?, i have this version

The Company v3.2.2 + Base Image Pack v17a - (original package size: 2.11GB)

• First option
    Download (141MB) - gifs are converted to mp4 video: WORKUPLOAD

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Is there any way to actively decrease your own willpower ? I want to go on the John dom route just for the sake of seeing some events happen with Tasha, Penny and Diana.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Is the cousin in the game for Thanksgiving? The MC keeps saying the mom's niece (their cousin) is coming and was wondering if I should play through November after finishing chapter 3.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I mean, Ava and Dakota are pretty straightforward. You just give them serums when you can, increase their affection and corruption when you can’t, until you can’t give them serums anymore. I believe the updates scheduled for this summer are supposed to add some branching paths, and you’ll have some different scenes with them if you’re in chastity or a sissy, but otherwise there’s not much in the way of guidance necessary.

Giving Ava the strapon or collar from the adult store can also cause some different scenes, but again, those are pretty straightforward as well.

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
is there any plans to allow you to dose the mall employees, fairy or Hq employees the notebook hints that you can impregnate them but if you cant talk to or dose how do they get preg?

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Is there any way to lose the bimbo trait? I've been trying for several weeks and haven't managed to.
One strategy that has been working for me is to wear a strapon and doing a lot of masculine things. Everything to force you into a different transformation which is in that case trans. After that you can change back into female or whatever you like to. Also should you ask to get out of Bimbo after John turned you into one, then it isn't possible.

Notatthistime

Jan 13, 2018
I hate John. Why a year of a tinkering with a worthless character? John is just a time-sink character to avoid actually advancing the game and continue their milking patreon. I don't think Westane can write well and has the ability to actually develop a story. I suspect when he moved to chapter 3 (Zombie-futa-attack) he realized he had no idea how to craft a narrative and scrounged for UI tweaks and a year of John to sop up time so that it looks like development is happening when it isn't. Wouldn't it be easier just to add story elements than floating turds down the river for a year?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog Post.

-Next month is the last John update for a LONG while
-June is a month to prepare for Ava and Dakota
-Changes will be made to community voting so getting bombarded by 1 type of updates don't happen again.
-Artwork update for Sophie.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes