Help

Aug 5, 2016
I fixed the two errors that were in the office

Last edited:
Reactions: ABH20

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
I fixed the two errors that were in the office
Thanks, but that site seems pretty sketchy to me, pop unders, etc... Hell, it hung my browser the first time I tried it.

I put it on a zerobin (not as simple as downloading, but just copy and paste over the contents of the html file locally)

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks, but that site seems pretty sketchy to me, pop unders, etc... Hell, it hung my browser the first time I tried it.

I put it on a zerobin (not as simple as downloading, but just copy and paste over the contents of the html file locally)

Alright, sorry you have a problem, my first bet was Nopyright but it wouldn't upload and I didn't want to login to any site so I just opened the second thing I knew I wouldn't need a login

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Alright, sorry you have a problem, my first bet was Nopyright but it wouldn't upload and I didn't want to login to any site so I just opened the second thing I knew I wouldn't need a login
Didn't intend to sound rude or ungrateful, if that's how it came off... just that site seemed a bit... off?

Thanks again.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is Tasha literally impossible to talk to? Going to her just results in:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): State.variables.time.isEarlyAfternoon is not a function

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Didn't intend to sound rude or ungrateful, if that's how it came off... just that site seemed a bit... off?

Thanks again.
No completely my bad, you didn't sound rude or ungrateful at all, what I said sounds a bit rude and I didn't catch that at all, sorry

Reactions: Davidreiter

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Is Tasha literally impossible to talk to? Going to her just results in:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): State.variables.time.isEarlyAfternoon is not a function
Where is this error? Haven't seen that one yet
Edit: Just tried again and haven't encountered that error when I talk to her

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm not able to talk to Tasha either. I can still drug her with serums though, and catch her early in the morning masturbating after activating that.

Some new stuff has been added to the mom and sis relationship. Most everything else is working for me (except for an occasional minor error), just not talking with Tasha...

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not able to talk to Tasha either. I can still drug her with serums though, and catch her early in the morning masturbating after activating that.

Some new stuff has been added to the mom and sis relationship. Most everything else is working for me (except for an occasional minor error), just not talking with Tasha...
Well shit. I'll start a new save, see if it happens again.

Edit: New save solved it.

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Where is this error? Haven't seen that one yet
Edit: Just tried again and haven't encountered that error when I talk to her
That was happening when trying to speak to her in her office. That's happening because the function definition has a type (it's called isEarlyAfteroon) and that piece of code is calling isEarlyAfternoon.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That was happening when trying to speak to her in her office. That's happening because the function definition has a type (it's called isEarlyAfteroon) and that piece of code is calling isEarlyAfternoon.
Do you have a solution than? Get the error too.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know how to use the browser console to cheat in this game, if figured out most of the variables but I dont really know exactly how to edit them. Example: set $sophie.affection
you can use F12 to open the console for your browser and type SugarCube.State.variables and then edit them in there.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
played the game. after a few choices it had an exceptionel error when talking to the sales woman...
not a real fun experiance...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
played the game. after a few choices it had an exceptionel error when talking to the sales woman...
not a real fun experiance...
games still in it's early stages. Also did you apply the temporary fix? that seems to help. As for content I'm slightly disappointed but again it's still early.

3.90 star(s) 72 Votes