HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i know this is gonna sound dumb but is Saya's quest locked to the story mode rn?
Are you talking about the new Saya Questline? Patrons will have access to all of it tomorrow. Public is next week.

In regards to your question, no. So long as you take the time to find her stuff, it'll be a quick way of expanding everything

Reactions: Snugglepuff

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
oh cause i know were a few ram coins are and was doing free mode on current pub build was wondering why saya wasnt reacting to me collecting them

Coolioangelo

May 28, 2022
I finished the story, if i continue to play the game to buy every upgrade for the pit, will the next story update reset everything what i make in meantime or will it transfer?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I finished the story, if i continue to play the game to buy every upgrade for the pit, will the next story update reset everything what i make in meantime or will it transfer?
It depends.
The next release isn't going to be furthering the story yet, and will be working on more stuff that comes before the current end of the story.
In the case of "fap-play" mode it'll depend on what gets changed.

More work done on things affecting the Pit will likely undo/invalidate things you've already done, depending on what's being changed/updated.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
As a general rule: Things you've done will stay done. In the case of a story update, your calendar will shift to the end of content for the last update you played but it won't undo your progress.
Only possible exception is an actual system revamp but you will have warning if that happens.

Reactions: Coomer341

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCompany-5.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's been probably several months since I played this but does Tasha have any interactions with your family at all now?

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes