gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
How do you get supplies for the lab?
You don't need to get any supplies, the lab is just automatically stocked. You craft components that you then use to craft the various serums. You can also buy upgrades to the lab that allow you to make more units of components with each go, this is done by following the link titled 'manage lab'.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Once you get Penny to the right relationship level she can also stock extra items each morning, and sometimes there are events where you can peek at her underwear or help her and get stuff.

Elvenbreeze

May 12, 2018
I have been trying to trigger the Shemale transformation without any success, could someone help me with the requirments?
As far as I have been able to read up on, a Dominant Female should lead there but I get nothing. If I increase masculinity that leads stright to Trans.

What am I missing?

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I have been trying to trigger the Shemale transformation without any success, could someone help me with the requirments?
As far as I have been able to read up on, a Dominant Female should lead there but I get nothing. If I increase masculinity that leads stright to Trans.

What am I missing?
Probably because shemale gender was removed from game in the last patch.

tontje

Nov 12, 2016

What am I missing?
If you start from guy, you'll transition male>she>female, at least that's what happened when i tried it.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

What am I missing?
Basically yeah "shemale" is gone, now it is just trans with the ability to increase dick size via potion(still waiting for the potions that let you get inside destroying giant horse cocks, plz)

But quickest way to get trans is pretty much wearing strap-on while forcing yourself on mom/sis at night and doing the dom actions(ie: forcing them down on you instead of going down on them.)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Most of them are for you, just as clothing accesories.

Except for strap-on and special items.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I hope that the new hair mechanic can be deactivated, it seems like a chore for me.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
"Disabling Forced TF now allows you to lock your gender from the sidebar"

nice! not that i ever had a transformation ingame, but still, having it as an opton to turn off is neat.

Reactions: Vikki Parris

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
How in the world do you get a haircut to keep your long hair from feminizing you ?

EDIT: found it, the bathroom is below the bottom of my screen, I have to use the scrollbar to move down before I can select it.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes