jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Just because you're not sexually interested in her doesn't mean she isn't a woman. The way "to not have it in the game" is to not dose her, just like people who aren't interested in incest can avoid dosing members of the family. There're plenty of "real women" elsewhere.
Would prefer it if there was a option you could like select if you didnt want trannies or incest and such, so we wouldnt have these problems.

Reactions: genthrow

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Would prefer it if there was a option you could like select if you didnt want trannies or incest and such, so we wouldnt have these problems.
In that case we would have a game that is almost the same as every single other one. But even so if you don't want to have that content you can actually evade it easily, don't drug Tasha and don't drug your family. Personally I would say that it is already optional and it shouldn't be a problem.

In fact I would say that most of the things, if not all of them, are optional. In this game you could just play as a "good man" in the sense that you don't drug anyone or force any events at all, just doing your work and earning money by it.

I actually would have liked non optional content but not on the unavoidable part. For example related to John I would have liked it more if by ignoring him he would take action either way, for example he would end up discovering the serum and try to get the office as his personal harem another example would be Diana with her dominant tendencies would get interested in you and actually want to make you her pet, those things wouldn't be optional because at some point you have to solve it or suffer it, but it wouldn't be unavoidable content because by doing the right actions you can evade that situation.

All the bad content on this game (and I would say in all the current adult games) could be related to this tiny video:

And personally while I like to discover everything, doing everything to get the bad route rather than a good one feels unnatural, that's why I would truly like a normal evolution of those things.

Reactions: xoxo1001

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
You mean the one that didnt have a penis till like 2 updates ago, oh yes the horror that there might be people who aren't into such things.
As others have said, you can avoid it. The dev has weighed in on this more than once, and it's not going to change. You can either keep whining about it or just not dose Tasha, it's your choice.

If you are so transphobic that you can't tolerate such content being in the game at all, even though it's completely avoidable, then I cannot help you.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Interesting game and can't wait to see it finished, the only "complaint" I have so far, is that it is a perhaps a bit too linear so far, so I hope we'll get to see more branching choices in later versions. I'd love to see an option where we can for instance choose to put Tasha in more submissive role instead of her becoming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do have a question though, what is Johnny be Bad achievement?

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
Interesting game and can't wait to see it finished, the only "complaint" I have so far, is that it is a perhaps a bit too linear so far, so I hope we'll get to see more branching choices in later versions. I'd love to see an option where we can for instance choose to put Tasha in more submissive role instead of her becoming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably when you go the submissive path with Johnny. When he is totally dominating you and you basically become his bitch.

Reactions: Dreadder

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Probably when you go the submissive path with Johnny. When he is totally dominating you and you basically become his bitch.
Funny question when you answer it yourself, and just to add information on that path John fucks Penny too.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
You mean the one that didnt have a penis till like 2 updates ago, oh yes the horror that there might be people who aren't into such things.
This game (like many others) is a Work In Progress and even has the word 'alpha' in it's version string, this is a good indicator that it's content isn't set in stone and there are likely to be major changes to the game's content as the Developer works towards what they want in the actual 'final' released version.

It should be no surprise to anyone that a game originally sourced from (and released on) a transformation/transgender related web-site will contain transgender related content.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
Funny question when you answer it yourself, and just to add information on that path John fucks Penny too.
I did not answer my own question Dawncry!
Draedder asked the question!
I just copy/pasted his question and answered that.
No worries man :)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Heh, yeah, it was me asking, Survivor just copied my question. ;) Thanks both for the answer, that explains why I never managed to get that achievement.

May 6, 2017
Hello, someone would be so kind to tell me how far we can get with the characters because it's been a while since the last time I played. The only thing I know is that we can not do anything with Ms Dae.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hello, someone would be so kind to tell me how far we can get with the characters because it's been a while since the last time I played. The only thing I know is that we can not do anything with Ms Dae.
Basically the following:

-John becomes Chanel (girl)
-Tasha is now a trans and she ends up being a dom trans fucking chanel
-Diana and you have sex, she has an interactive sex scene
-Penny and you have sex, she has an interactive sex scene
-Mother ends up as a sex addict and having sex with everyone be it in the house or outside she has an interactive scene, can become a futanari
-Sister can have sex with both MC and the mother, she has an interactive scene.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤
May 6, 2017
Basically the following:

-John becomes Chanel (girl)
-Tasha is now a trans and she ends up being a dom trans fucking chanel
-Diana and you have sex, she has an interactive sex scene
-Penny and you have sex, she has an interactive sex scene
-Mother ends up as a sex addict and having sex with everyone be it in the house or outside she has an interactive scene, can become a futanari
-Sister can have sex with both MC and the mother, she has an interactive scene.
So the only way to fuck John is if he becomes a woman ?. Tasha can not spend more than one blowjob? and with the mother can you avoid having sex with all or not?

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
So the only way to fuck John is if he becomes a woman ?. Tasha can not spend more than one blowjob? and with the mother can you avoid having sex with all or not?
1. If you do not dose John, you can give him blowjobs in the bathroom, there's also the Johnny Be Bad line where you try to dose him when you're submissive. I believe there's a scene in there where he and Penny top you, but I haven't really played around with that storyline much.

2. You can get oral sex from Tasha every morning regardless of your gender. Once you've transformed John you can join Tasha in a threesome with Chanel.

3. Ava's behavior depends on how much you dose her. One of the dosing levels, I forget how far along, has the command to compel her to become the town slut. She starts bringing men home, and there's a random event in the house where you are asked to join (or forced to if submissive I think).

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I truly hope for a rework of the serum system, it's very linear and you don't have any control at all, while I don't have any problem with the mother becoming a free bicycle it would be kind of nice if you could just influence her for incest relationships rather than the whole pack.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, I agree. Not just with her though, it would be nice to see different possibilities for all the girls. The game is still in alpha though, so we might see something like that before it is finished. I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes