It's the slower download's but the file's are not so big:
The Company Version 5.3.1d: 627,49KB

TheCompany-Imag...pdate-7a.zip 25.6 MB

Fileboom:
The Company Version 5.3.1d: 627,49KB

TheCompany-Imag...pdate-7a.zip

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Uh, the current release is now public. You can just get it right off the Patreon page. Or play online even.

Reactions: Bip and xןʞ

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The Serum System does need a rework but I am waiting for a MCX that doesn't end in tragedy. MCX defeats the point of Trainer Games. Regardless I like the direction so far. Sophie is coming in July and hopefully by then we get some more interactions with Chanel and maybe start the process to also turn your Best Friend into a woman. Some new events around the office would be nice, like going into the Bathroom when nobody is in it will trigger Bathroom Sex with people. I have this mental picture of Chanel waiting for the gangbang but you go in and fuck her instead.

Reactions: bearclaw01234

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The Serum System does need a rework but I am waiting for a MCX that doesn't end in tragedy. MCX defeats the point of Trainer Games. Regardless I like the direction so far. Sophie is coming in July and hopefully by then we get some more interactions with Chanel and maybe start the process to also turn your Best Friend into a woman. Some new events around the office would be nice, like going into the Bathroom when nobody is in it will trigger Bathroom Sex with people. I have this mental picture of Chanel waiting for the gangbang but you go in and fuck her instead.
Well that's the point of MCS-X, it's kind of a bad ending inducer, that's the whole point.

That's why we have the normal drugs to do a gradual evolution that doesn't end in bad endings. If we analyze what the MCS-X does then I would say that it generates an obsession. The characters feel like a voice in their minds telling them to continue that road, of course if you want to solve it before it ends in a bad ending you should need something to destroy that obsession, but I don't think that it is worthy of being worked on because it creates many difficulties and it adds very little to nothing.

In fact it wouldn't be weird if the creator did those MCS-X stories as a way to relax, it is extremely linear and something that you would see once just because you can.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Well that's the point of MCS-X, it's kind of a bad ending inducer, that's the whole point.

That's why we have the normal drugs to do a gradual evolution that doesn't end in bad endings. If we analyze what the MCS-X does then I would say that it generates an obsession. The characters feel like a voice in their minds telling them to continue that road, of course if you want to solve it before it ends in a bad ending you should need something to destroy that obsession, but I don't think that it is worthy of being worked on because it creates many difficulties and it adds very little to nothing.

In fact it wouldn't be weird if the creator did those MCS-X stories as a way to relax, it is extremely linear and something that you would see once just because you can.
Oh I know. I was looking for a counter to it mainly. A Serum that makes the characters fall in love with you, to dedicate themselves to you and only you or whatever. A serum that makes that character have the SuperAwesomeMeggaHappyEnding. That's what I mean by a MCS-X that doesn't end in tragedy.

Reactions: bearclaw01234

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Oh I know. I was looking for a counter to it mainly. A Serum that makes the characters fall in love with you, to dedicate themselves to you and only you or whatever. A serum that makes that character have the SuperAwesomeMeggaHappyEnding. That's what I mean by a MCS-X that doesn't end in tragedy.
Hmm I would say that my yandere detector is kind of alerting me of something.

Perhaps it's just a feeling but when I read what you wrote this is the sentence that appeared in my mind "I love you so much, I would do everything for you, SO WHY ARE YOU TOGETHER WITH THAT BITCH?!".

I truly feel scared about that serum that you propose.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hmm I would say that my yandere detector is kind of alerting me of something.

Perhaps it's just a feeling but when I read what you wrote this is the sentence that appeared in my mind "I love you so much, I would do everything for you, SO WHY ARE YOU TOGETHER WITH THAT BITCH?!".

I truly feel scared about that serum that you propose.
Well there goes my plans on telling Westane to add a Battle Royale update to the game.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Any way to remove pregnancy? I want to change my char gender, but I can't while pregnant
You want to miscarry your child?!, God shall not be happy with that, the creator didn't add that option because of that!.

Jokes aside you can't remove pregnancy for now, however what you can do is to take that preventive drug that Julia has, just visit her and get it so that you don't get pregnant, if you are pregnant then... well game over on that aspect.

GoodForYou

Mar 26, 2017
You want to miscarry your child?!, God shall not be happy with that, the creator didn't add that option because of that!.

Jokes aside you can't remove pregnancy for now, however what you can do is to take that preventive drug that Julia has, just visit her and get it so that you don't get pregnant, if you are pregnant then... well game over on that aspect.
Thought so, thanks anyway, I did find a disk save before pregnancy so at least I won't have to restart.

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Is there any way to turn Tasha back into a female using Genital Degenerator?

I'm a bit disappointed with the female options right now -- incest (sister or mom), Penny, or Diana. At least that's who you can use the serum on.

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
I feel like I missed a lot of content, despite getting to the end of what currently exists. Could someone tell me how to get MCS-3 or MCS-X? The most I got was MCS-2, which was frustrating, since I didn't know what I was doing wrong.

Edit: As an aside, I did like this game a lot. Enough to become a $10 patron on Patreon.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I feel like I missed a lot of content, despite getting to the end of what currently exists. Could someone tell me how to get MCS-3 or MCS-X? The most I got was MCS-2, which was frustrating, since I didn't know what I was doing wrong.

Edit: As an aside, I did like this game a lot. Enough to become a $10 patron on Patreon.
MCS-3 you should be able to obtain it by ending the current storyline, which means endings chapter 2.

You got MCS-2 when you ended the chapter 1.

To obtain MCS-X you just need to notice one day in the lab that Penny has been working on something, just go see what it was and you get it.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017

Just be sure to make a save before using the MCS-X. There's a reason you get a Bad Ender Achievement when you make your first dose of it.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes