rnp1976

Jun 26, 2018
Hello all.

Is it possible for your character to go from male to female in the game, without going through any intermediate states? Feels a little strange to me that it can happen to John, but not yourself.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hello all.

Is it possible for your character to go from male to female in the game, without going through any intermediate states? Feels a little strange to me that it can happen to John, but not yourself.
Not for now, however we will see in the future if it happens.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Soo what's the next big update be about or should I say about who? :) Also was wondering if Westane thought about making possible for the co workers to be able to visit MC's home and be able to interact with his/hers family members? ;)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Soo what's the next big update be about or should I say about who? :) Also was wondering if Westane thought about making possible for the co workers to be able to visit MC's home and be able to interact with his/hers family members? ;)
Well for now he will add conversations and more exploration, basically related to office co-workers.

After that we have Sophie and chapter 3.

About co-workers beign able to visit MC home and interact with his family members... there are quite a few hints that it will happen, if I remember right in various conversations with Dakota she hints that she saw John going to the university to take classes of feminism (when you commanded he to do it), or about various strange things happening on school if you go the Johny be bad route.

Well at least I think those conversations are related to John, so it is more than possible than in the future co-workers and family will interact. In fact it would make sense that in the John be bad route he ended up taking your family too at some point.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Well for now he will add conversations and more exploration, basically related to office co-workers.

After that we have Sophie and chapter 3.

About co-workers beign able to visit MC home and interact with his family members... there are quite a few hints that it will happen, if I remember right in various conversations with Dakota she hints that she saw John going to the university to take classes of feminism (when you commanded he to do it), or about various strange things happening on school if you go the Johny be bad route.

Well at least I think those conversations are related to John, so it is more than possible than in the future co-workers and family will interact. In fact it would make sense that in the John be bad route he ended up taking your family too at some point.
And sadly it will be a very long time until that can happen because the John route is rather unpopular among his patreons who vote on the priorities.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
And sadly it will be a very long time until that can happen because the John route is rather unpopular among his patreons who vote on the priorities.
Kind of, but sounds fair to me, I would have liked more if the supporters had the same priorities as me but meh :).

Personally if I was asked I would like to see more sub content in the game, be it with Diana, Dakota, the mother... and perhaps expanding a bit the kinks of the game, for example a quite common fetish is the foot fetish so a bit of content of it wouldn't be bad.

There are quite a few fetishes and situations that would be quite funny to play, for example when you are in John bad route, it would be interesting that if you did drug Penny and commanded her to obey your orders over all others you could still have her help you at making drugs or even turn things around with John with her help. In fact I'm surprised that John isn't forcing drugs on you to further control you, you are a danger in the sense that if he makes a mistake he could easily get drugged.

Meh I have too many situations in my head haha so not gonna start writing without ending.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I personally prefer the butt play so seeing more content around that would be more interesting and I think that could be more beneficial in the training bins but I would also like to see more of it at home as well. :cool:

PervyWanderer

Oct 13, 2017
Personally, I can't believe that Sophie (The Boss) is only now starting to get content. Seems a bit ridiculous that this game's been out for ages now, but she's got nothing more than the initial flashing scenes.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Personally, I can't believe that Sophie (The Boss) is only now starting to get content. Seems a bit ridiculous that this game's been out for ages now, but she's got nothing more than the initial flashing scenes.
Well Westane had to build up other characters first and to make their stories reflect with the parts from each chapter. Apparently the chapter 3 might have more connection with Sophie as well just like Julia was a big part of chapter 2. :)

Reactions: PervyWanderer

PervyWanderer

Oct 13, 2017
Well Westane had to build up other characters first and to make their stories reflect with the parts from each chapter. Apparently the chapter 3 might have more connection with Sophie as well just like Julia was a big part of chapter 2. :)
Julia has almost no content though, despite her role in the story. It was only recently that she was even given some reason to interact with her in the form of the birth control. In Sophie's case, it's just surprising that even though you interact with her first, you can't even have a passing conversation or really ANY interaction with her. Ignoring the fact that you can't dose her outside of the first night, I think she should have some form of random conversation appear around the workplace like the mom and sister do now.

I mean, I get why there isn't much content for her yet. Dosing the boss could drastically change the workplace dynamic for everything, and the sheer amount of alternate content for that path would be extensive.... But still. haha, that's just my 2 cents on the matter.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I think she should have some form of random conversation appear around the workplace like the mom and sister do now.
Fun fact, in the current Online Only test uploads. All characters now have content for the Random conversation feature.

As I understand it, the 5.3 release which is intended to be a mostly under the hood mechanics release, is nearing it's completion and Westane is in the process of adding some Patreon submitted events to finish it off.

Despite actually being one of his Patrons, I haven't been paying much attention with the current releases, so I've no idea if they went into any detail as to what any of those events being added are.

Reactions: PervyWanderer

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The random conversations were a small but great idea that worked out fairly well. The explorable rooms, not to much. The only point to explore rooms is to get caught and get a quick sex scene. Not bad but there is room for more more (Pun intended).

The only features I can say I want are for Penny to visit the family and possibly move in (Orgy anyone?) and for us to Transform the best friend. Shame we haven't been able to do much with him yet. Regardless Westane is doing amazing work here. The first patreon project in a while that I check on updates almost every day. With this next check I think I am going to get into the $10 Patreon since he is one of the rare devs that deserve it.

PervyWanderer

Oct 13, 2017
Fun fact, in the current Online Only test uploads. All characters now have content for the Random conversation feature.

As I understand it, the 5.3 release which is intended to be a mostly under the hood mechanics release, is nearing it's completion and Westane is in the process of adding some Patreon submitted events to finish it off.

Despite actually being one of his Patrons, I haven't been paying much attention with the current releases, so I've no idea if they went into any detail as to what any of those events being added are.
Ahh, intereesting. I'll have to give the online version a try. Usually I download it, because the last time I checked the online version didn't have pictures.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Ahh, intereesting. I'll have to give the online version a try. Usually I download it, because the last time I checked the online version didn't have pictures.
Westane releases very short lived Online Only alphas for Patrons.

There's a public release that's also Online, but that's specifically the public release. None of the Alpha/betas are downloadable anymore.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
From Patreon Page:
Happy BBQ and fire hazard day everyone!
It's the first week of July and 5.3.2 is on the horizon. Let's start with the good news:

5.3.2 Update Status

• New Conversation System Engine - 100%
  • New Conversation System Content - 100%
  • New Exploration System Engine - 100%
  • New Exploration System Content - 100%
  • Minor New Feature Additions - 100%
  • Patron Submitted Content - 20%
Several bugs and issues have been ironed out as well, and now I'm spending 100% of development time adding in about 5 different patron submitted events. These events span a fairly broad range of content, and I'll have a general breakdown of where to find them without giving too much away.

As for the actual 5.3.2 release, well, if everything goes well I'm expecting to have it up this time next week! I'll have more to say about that as we get closer to the tentative release date.

That's it for this week. Once 5.3.2 finally goes live I'm looking forward to sharing information on the 5.4 Sophie update with everyone, as well as getting back to some more substantial development blogs!

As always, thank you all for your continued feedback and support.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes