Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Not sure what that engine talk means, but the thing i was expecting (Sophie) is NOT included.
Further Sophie content has been slated as being part of 5.4 for quite some time now, so it's not a surprise that it's not in the upcoming release.

As for the "engine talk" it's clearly related to how the conversation system in the game works.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
I'm curious what the patron content is but somehow i have a bad feeling about it. Would at least like to know what characters are affected by these.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I'm curious what the patron content is but somehow i have a bad feeling about it. Would at least like to know what characters are affected by these.
Why do you have a bad feeling? whatever it is I don't think it will truly go against the content that is in the game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Like the new Sasha did? That means anything goes, right?
The author choosing to change a character's gender isn't the same thing, and you know it. Especially so early in development, and even more especially when that character's change to transgender/transsexual opens the door for an event/event chain that allows for them to be fully transformed... Which is fully in keeping with the established lore.;)

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
How so? She had been introduced as a female since the very beginning and has been changed (while maintaining the female images) in only the last two updates. She had been "established" as a female.

Early? The game has been here for almost a year. If this is early is the planned completion date some time in 2025?

It would have, to me, made more sense to transform her the other way since she had been "established" as a woman. Either that, or have introduced another character, say, in the cubicle area that was opened about the same time?
Carefull there is one guy in this thread that will call you a transphobe for saying you disagree with making tasha a tranny

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Early? The game has been here for almost a year. If this is early is the planned completion date some time in 2025?
Considering how much content has been updated (mixture of additional/expanded content for some characters, and changes to gameplay) with very minor advancement of the story, I'd say it's safe to say that it's still early in development.
Think of it like late alpha stages, bordering into early beta stages of software development.

It would have, to me, made more sense to transform her the other way since she had been "established" as a woman. Either that, or have introduced another character, say, in the cubicle area that was opened about the same time?
I agree that personally it would have been better, (particularly new character for new area) but the cubicles area was put in for the mother's MCX content line. Arguably that's a waste of resources, but it's Westane's decision.

Carefull there is one guy in this thread that will call you a transphobe for saying you disagree with making tasha a tranny
Even on the internet, you can't escape the Social Justards... Their screeching ignores all logic and reason!XD

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hmm I think that some will never forget about Tasha change XD, perhaps it's time to move on?, I mean the creator won't change his decision on that issue.
Frankly I don't care what any of these guys' personal preferences are one way or another(other than TRAPS R GREAT quit being such vanillabois) but it does make me chuckle that people here are so worked up over it when it was something his actual patrons were either cool with or actually in favor of.

And from what I know about Westane other than being the chillest bruh around, he doesn't particularly seem to give a shit what other people think if it strongly goes against the game he wants to make.

So yeah, probably just gonna have to let that one go and either enjoy the other parts of the game or play something else, guys.

May 6, 2017
It won't. All events fit within the confines of the established lore and they all exist as stand-alone events. They're good. You'll like them.
In fact they fit well but for what you can see they only group some fetishes oriented more than anything towards a certain route (sissy, submissive, forced or accidental transformation), I do not mean that they are bad, in fact there are many people enjoy that content and even most of them are well detailed, but the problem is that for the rest that does not go to fetishes or events has too much content to enjoy beyond the new mechanics so it would be good that within the content delivered for patreons you choose options for all.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
for patreons
Going totally off topic here (and not picking out anyone directly), but every time I see "patreon/patreons" when referring to the people who are paying money to content creators, it makes me both rage and die a little inside.

Patreon is the site, the content creators seek patronage aka money, and the people providing money are the patrons (patron in the case of one person, i.e. "I am a patron of <insert artist here>".

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
what's the limit of the actual content? like can anyone summarize it at least in serum levels? I got mom and sis at 8 and the rest are at 4 or below... can do anything to Ms Dee tho, I'm using the beta.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
In fact they fit well but for what you can see they only group some fetishes oriented more than anything towards a certain route (sissy, submissive, forced or accidental transformation), I do not mean that they are bad, in fact there are many people enjoy that content and even most of them are well detailed, but the problem is that for the rest that does not go to fetishes or events has too much content to enjoy beyond the new mechanics so it would be good that within the content delivered for patreons you choose options for all.
We are talking about patron content, those who support Westane are the ones that had influence in these scenes, so if they like more submissive content I find it absolutely fair that they ask for it.

To be fair Westane already said that these updates would be mostly technical and mechanics, in fact I hope that in the future there will be another one related to serums to give it more depth (I find it a very simple mechanic with 0 control for now), so even if the content added isn't to your liking it is already more compared to what I expected.

Here ends the part which was as a response. Next is a bit of talking about what we call forced content.

In fact I would say that this game doesn't truly have forced content, unless you are a sissy or a bimbo because you are gonna jump into the sex scene, John bad route for example you can only enter it if you force it, John will never do something to advance towards it, Diana while dominant, flirting and how... different her scenes are she will not try to train you as her pet and Penny while having access to the serums doesn't truly do anything at all.

For me it would be better if (it's an example I prefer females with evil plots :) ) John would take actions to enter that route and for those that don't like it then let it be like the gender changes, disable it.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I wonder if Westane will be making changes to the pricing in the updates for each serum sale. Its a bit weird that they cost so much. :confused:

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Played through it a couple of times out the content that is (past chapter 2, most people dosed several times, did not try sister's doggy thing yet and probably won't). Have to say I quite like it, falls under quite a few of my fetishes, with options for both sub and dom for once.

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to make the women (Mom in particular, but also others) more on the abusive side of things? I assume it means to make them dominant and the MC sub, the latter is fairly easy but I'm having issues pushing most of them to the dominant side. Already gone the other route, now I want to see if the MC can get pushed around. Specifically this is without wearing a chasity cage. Also is there any event in the game that can force the cage? Seems slightly odd to wilfully equip somehting like that.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes