DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Is there a sort of quick tips & tricks guide for this game? I feel like it might be useful if the OP contained some short doc telling you how to become bimbo or trans or sissy or shemale and how to influence the people of the company.
What do you start at and how to change your gender:

-Ok first of all at the start of the game you can choose between three "genders", you can be male, female and trans.
-To change your gender you will need to achieve certain requirementes:

*Let's suppose that you are a male, as the direct options you can become a sissy or a trans, to become a sissy what you need is to be very submissive, basically take actions that make you submissive and one day you will dream and bum! you are a sissy, there are multiple things that make you become more submissive, but one of the easiest ones is to be used as a sextoy by Diana. Another easy one is to wear a chastity device, just buy it and equip it.

*If you wanted to become a trans then you need more feminity, doing something as simple as dressing as a female or being fucked in the ass will push you towards the right way!, just gain enough feminity and you will become a trans.

*Having said that as a trans you have 5 options, go to towards female, go towards male, go towards sissy, towards shemale and bimbo. If you want to become a male or female it's easy, just dress as one and identify as the gender you like (and well breast size, if big you go towards female, if tiny or non then towards male), sissy it's the same as if you where a male, just become more and more submissive, so that just let us 2 left:

*To become a shemale you need a medium sized penis and breasts, it's not truly a transformation per se but a change of image, you are still under the "trans" category, but hey at least you got breasts. To increase penis size or breast size just use the enhancements that you will find in the lab.

*Finally we have how to become a bimbo, you just need to remain with high arousal for a few days, if I remember 80+, it's very hard to become a bimbo when you have advanced a lot into the game, mainly because the other characters will make you have sex with them (especially the mother each morning) so it's very hard.

*As a female you have to options to transform, bimbo and trans, but I have already said how.

How to influence people:

-Family:

*Ava: You can use the serum on her on the evenings when she is alone (from monday to friday) and on the weekend right after getting up by going into the kitchen.

*Dakota: You have the chance every time that the random event of seeing a movie appears, to provoke it you have the chance on saturday and sunday in the third time period.

-The company:

*Every single one is influenced the same way, go to the common and take a coffee to the character that you want to influence with... the special extra that you add. You just need the commons to be without any people, because you don't want anyone to see anything suspicious... just go there and you will have the options to "take a coffee to...", oh and you will need 5$, if not you are so poor that you can't even pay for a coffee

*The only exception is Sophie, but don't worry, in her case everything is scripted, just do your life and the chance will present itself when the time is right, don't forget to use the prologue chance too!, everything counts towards it. The special thing about her is that she has 3 routes, dom, romance and sub, but that's your choice, just go along the one you like.

PitPete

Aug 22, 2017
So..are save games compatible with future updates? and...
  • "Have her go down on you" begins the Submissive route
  • "Have her show you her tits" begins her Dominant route

Does this means that YOU become submissive or dominant or is SHE becoming submissive or dominant? Sorry, not my language

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I wasn't complaining I was just answering his question with a example of my own being a fame that is choice based and not relying on speed Im not worried if it is a bit slow going from page to page gives me time to sip my coffee and smoke

although if it was faster i would cut down on the smoking :p

I do thank you for your reply though
That's okay, I didn't say that you were complaining. Actually I just meant to say that yeah the problem is Chrome by itself, but I'm so used to people not even reading the last posts that I'm just annoyed too much to stay cool. :)

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
You can have lunch with Sophie in her office if you're going the romance route (during the late morning period)... but that event seems to have like a 1-in-100 chance of activating. Sophie's random work events in general seem to have the lowest chance of firing vs the other characters' and her lunch one in particular seems to have the lowest chance out of her handful of events.

after seeing how the 3 routes of Sophue work I prefer a general route and then the specialization.
Yeah, I don't really like how Sophie's content is structured currently. My favorite thing about the game is the sorta free form, sandbox-y freedom and gameplay, allowing you to dose characters when you decide to move forward with them and deciding how far you want to go with them. Sophie's stuff, though, plays out more like a visual novel, making the choices with her more akin to which branch to follow with limited freedom. There's probably a The Last Jedi joke to be made here.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Duke12

May 3, 2017
How to does one visit Sophie? I took her on the dates and each one I chose the romantic option. However I cannot visit her in her office and her random events seem to show her dominating me.

Ars Goetia

Nov 11, 2017

Here is the new HTML file if anyone wants to check.It does fix (basicly it removes the history option so you can't go back or undo your choices,no history-no lag) the lag problem but it doesn't work with the old saves.I didn't check if there is any new content or pics so if somebody knows that they can update the thread.

Reactions: thekillerzombie

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
There are no endings currently, the game just ends
Yeah but there's only a certain number of days when your actions matter, after that no changes possible (at least that's what I presumed)
Once the main story completes (expected 5 chapters) then actual proper endings will be implemented .
I think I can speak for all of us when I say we're soiling ourselves with anticipation for that to happen as soon as possible!

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
I'm only starting chapter 2,but i have to say ,i.m.o.,this has been written very well,loving the storyline thus far.
Look forward to the future update's!

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes