DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
There really ought to be a proper walkthrough by now.
Not only so people can link to it instead of answering the same questions over and over but also to figure out what can and cannot be done yet. I'm seeing quite a few pics/animations in the folder that I have no idea how to get to.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
How do you access the/what are the requirements for the "Tasha puts you in chastity" event?
It's a random encounter, it happens after the scene where she's using the dildo on her ass and it falls out and rolls up to you, I think if you turn it off and give it back (which is the only option if you are submissive) it gives you the chastity cage next time there's a toy related scene where she wants to show them to you, otherwise she gives you a buttplug. I'm pretty sure it will depend on your submissive level regardless as to which you get.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Has anyone mentioned yet how the game does the impossible as it gives us too much sex ?!

I mean, i don't know (yet) how it's handled in the male route/as male char (no spoilers pls). But my brilliant super-dominant gal gets fucked (well .. actually raped) by her Mom every. God. Damn. Single. Morning. It has really gotten to a point where not only is the gal's pussy completely destroyed, but lesbian-incest-strapon-action has started to bore me. Like, sheeeesh ... how is that even possible?!

A great game, but a bit more .. let's say 'control' over how and what happens would be nice here and there. From not giving the Mom to strangers, to using the sex-toys yourself, to acting a little 'smarter' in that storyline with the girl and the pit... right now it feels like the focus is heavy on the guy-to-sissy/sub side. Which is strange, given the story and our role in it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Has anyone mentioned yet how the game does the impossible as it gives us too much sex ?!

I mean, i don't know (yet) how it's handled in the male route/as male char (no spoilers pls). But my brilliant super-dominant gal gets fucked (well .. actually raped) by her Mom every. God. Damn. Single. Morning. It has really gotten to a point where not only is the gal's pussy completely destroyed, but lesbian-incest-strapon-action has started to bore me. Like, sheeeesh ... how is that even possible?!

A great game, but a bit more .. let's say 'control' over how and what happens would be nice here and there. From not giving the Mom to strangers, to using the sex-toys yourself, to acting a little 'smarter' in that storyline with the girl and the pit... right now it feels like the focus is heavy on the guy-to-sissy/sub side. Which is strange, given the story and our role in it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well too many drugs never did any good to the body...

Being serious in your house some things shouldn't happen 100% everyday, it should be more random based, for example the mother when you get up should happen at most once every two days.

However I have to say that this is what I think of the personalities of the characters:

-Dakota: She seems like a dominant character and even more one that would push you to become a sissy, I always got from her the dominant and teasing vibe so that would what she would do, basically she seems good for strap-on and sissy MC. In fact the strange strapon seems made for her rather than Ava.

-Ava: She seems very submissive, the type that would easily become a toy if you push her around, in fact she would be perfect for bondage or things like that, the collar seems perfect for her I must say, perhaps with a bit of humilliation and slave master roleplay?.

-John: Talks a lot and does nothing, he seems like a dog that likes to bark around, kind of funny how passive he is in the office while having such a big mouth, well personally I would have liked him pushing things around and being able to disable it in the tutorial (about him doing things in the office, bad things).

-Diana: She is a dominant woman but not into sissy, basically she wants to have an "able pet" and dislikes the sissys because of their little use, what she wants is a sex toy and kind of interesting that she needs to be drugged with the serum before she is willing to have sex with you. Totally willing to do anything with the MC in which she is dominant.

-Penny: Kind of like a free spirit, whatever you want to do is okay with her, she doesn't have a problem being dominant and using a strap-on and at the same time she would be more than willing to be fucked hard.

-Tasha: She seems kind of dominant, like prefering to be the "active rol" rather than the passive one, she seems a bit scared of being refused just because she is a shemale and kind of insecure before the MC accepts her, but after she is accepted she is girlfriend material, just that I'm quite sure that she prefers giving rather than receiving.

-Julia: Crazy woman that deserves to become a public sextoy, interesting enough is that we can't use her yet...

-Ms Dee: She seems quite similar to Dakota, someone that is dominant and enjoys to tease people, she seems quite confident about her body and even proud of it. While she likes to tease and be dominant the difference with the sister is that she wouldn't want you to become a sissy or use a strap-on on you, just pure dominance without toys in the middle of it.

*Chanel: While in this transformation she seems quite willing to "satisfy the needs of other characters" she doesn't seem to have lost her originally dominant personality, and if she finds a chance she will use a strap-on on you, at the same time she seems very lustful because of our commands, the type that if she had an interactive scene she would need more than 10 energy to fully satisfy.

Having said that this is the list of characters that I think need more content:

1º Tasha: I would say she is the one that needs it the most being one of the characters without an interactive scene and in fact one of the motives that make me think that she needs more content (as the first in my list) is because she is the only shemale in the game, I suppose that for those that like a lot that content she is a must.

2º John: Well obviously this barking dog needs more content, be it the be good or the be bad route. The bad point of his "be bad route" is that activating it kind of locks you inside it, I think at the very least it would need a few points in which you can reverse the situation, about his transformation with chanel we don't truly interact with her, she seems to be the character with the least content.

3º Chris: I put him third mainly because I don't truly care about him, it's like a character that I ignore in all my playthroughs, but having a more defined character, more interactions and even sex would be good.

4º More sex interactions in the interactive scenes: Basically things like footjob, be fucked by a strap-on or perhaps even the use of toys, it doesn't truly need to be expanded too much, but well there are many more things that could be added like lick her nipples or even double penetrate her, with your dick and a dildo for example.

Things that for me need to be added:

-Being able to sleep with a character for the night, be it in your bed or in theirs, I think this would totally be appreciated.

-Being able to invite a character to your house, I don't think that I would make my family go visit my workplace but perhaps a very intimate friend in your workplace could be invited to meet your family...

-Gifts to buy, especially when you are on "the romance route", in fact rather than having a gift shop what could be done is an expansion to the dates, for example that in a date a character may take a liking to an object and ask you to buy it.

-Adding a bit of life to the multiple saleswomen, perhaps adding conversations or even a few sex scenes, the one of the adult store I'm quite sure that she would be willing to give you a free trial of many of her products...

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I do think it's funny how your character especially once you're a girl just basically gets fucked by everyone except John who just wants a BJ.

Reactions: Zurrlock

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Had to keep it relatable to every other female protag game ever?

Sedem

Jan 20, 2017
I checked the true/false variables with Ms. Dee in the save file on 5.4.1 on the dominant path after reaching the (I guess current?) end. I was able to go into her office and fuck her in the ass once a day, but it did have a broken image path; so it might not be complete?

Turned all the other variables on and off to test and nothing unlocked to control a sex scene or do anything after the date.

Anyone else found something different possibly or tested variables on a different path?

D

Deleted member 352615

Are there any games like this where you play a female and can get fucked by dominant guys? The only real guy in this game seems happy with blowjobs.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
From reading @Westane last public post on Patreon, the mid September release that's coming sounds more like the full, or nearly full, implementation of the Sophie path(s).

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I also feel like once Penny has been corrupted by John, she should sit with him at the table as opposed to Tasha.

I just can't wait for more implementation of stuff like that throughout the game, where the things you do (or don't) really affect dialogue and scenes.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
I think that some things need to change, I played it on 3.x.x and played again now and I almost did not see a change, I see a lot of new things but nothing in story or 'new', I think we need sophia and diana if you make diana and sophia submissive you could talk to then in lunch, if you make things you should see these things don't need new pictures but some changes, for example after your dominance go too low or too high talk with john actually change, I still don't see sex in the game, I think the dev need to change go to excel and make paths to everything till the end, and begin from there to change things if Ava is x and dakota is x the morning interaction should change based on it, if you make her a dog she should go to a bowl(don't need to take pictures if this is the problem just the text) no matter how much I change then the morning thing remains the same

I think we need to change some things like diana after you make her flirt with you and you talk to her the conversation change, we're missing it in all characters and even more in other things that would lead to a bad end, john(the only bad end that I can think) after taking penny he get diana and when you're in her office there is a chance of diana being john bitch and blowing him, or even sophia in later chapters we're missing things that make us feel like we're progressing, I think they need to add a lot of things before add chapter 3 but there is so long since chapter 2 finished that I think they should finish chapter 3 before going back and add things again.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I think that some things need to change, I played it on 3.x.x and played again now and I almost did not see a change, I see a lot of new things but nothing in story or 'new', I think we need sophia and diana if you make diana and sophia submissive you could talk to then in lunch, if you make things you should see these things don't need new pictures but some changes, for example after your dominance go too low or too high talk with john actually change, I still don't see sex in the game, I think the dev need to change go to excel and make paths to everything till the end, and begin from there to change things if Ava is x and dakota is x the morning interaction should change based on it, if you make her a dog she should go to a bowl(don't need to take pictures if this is the problem just the text) no matter how much I change then the morning thing remains the same

I think we need to change some things like diana after you make her flirt with you and you talk to her the conversation change, we're missing it in all characters and even more in other things that would lead to a bad end, john(the only bad end that I can think) after taking penny he get diana and when you're in her office there is a chance of diana being john bitch and blowing him, or even sophia in later chapters we're missing things that make us feel like we're progressing, I think they need to add a lot of things before add chapter 3 but there is so long since chapter 2 finished that I think they should finish chapter 3 before going back and add things again.
The things is... the characters don't act as their own personality would say per se. I would say that John and Diana are very dangerous characters in the sense that they have their own objectives.

Diana is the type that would want to make you into a slave for her and John is the type that would tease you and make you more submissive until he pushes you and does whatever he wants, but the thing is that to make everything optional these characters don't have any life until you push them a bit.

I personally would love to fight against "John's evil plan", but then we have the anti-NTR troupe that will come after hearing that a character has sex with another character who isn't the MC.

Then having Diana more flirty and pushy against you trying to make you into her submissive bitch would be interesting too, but then people who are bad in the game would easily become a submissive slave.

Even more Dakota could become quite dangerous, even trying to make you into a sissy if you drug her the wrong way.

Personally I find the current serum and route system a bit... off compared with what the system wants to accomplish. Why?, first of all for example Sophie route destroyed the importance of dominance and submissiveness, see for example this change:

-Imagine the scene of Sophie dom route in which we are in the elevator with her and she "shows us her tits" just to tease us, well I would like the option to massage those breasts, this option would make the MC a bit more dominant, Ms Dee a bit more submissive and unhappy.

-As you can see what I mean is how we react, as the MC, in the scene that should matter, being too submissive wouldn't give you that option, and if Ms Dee becomes submissive she will change in that scene to enjoy it rather than end as unhappy.

So for example let's change how Sophie routes to something like this:

-You find it fun to tease the MC (level 1, 2 and 3):
*At level 1 she may show you her breasts
*At level 2 she may show her even nude
*At level 3 she may use her hands to masturbate the MC

-You want to be serviced by the MC (level 1, 2 and 3):
*At level 1 she wants you to massage her feet and her body
*At level 2 she wants an adult massage
*At level 3 she wants you licking her cunt

Now let's make a change, the command itself will change slightly based on the dominance, neutral or submissive stat of the character, by affecting that stat we change the overall "perks" into:

-You find it fun to be teased by the MC
-You want to service the MC

This could have quite the effect in all the "storylines" and make more sense, I have to "fight in the events" your dominance/submissiveness while the actions are dictated by the serum influence. Like having the serums dictate actions but they are interpreted based on the character's personality.

P.D: Damn these days I'm making BIG posts.

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
The things is... the characters don't act as their own personality would say per se. I would say that John and Diana are very dangerous characters in the sense that they have their own objectives.

Diana is the type that would want to make you into a slave for her and John is the type that would tease you and make you more submissive until she pushes you and does whatever she wants, but the thing is that to make everything optional these characters don't have any life until you push them a bit.

I personally would love to fight against "John's evil plan", but then we have the anti-NTR troupe that will come after hearing that a character has sex with another character who isn't the MC.

Then having Diana more flirty and pushy against you trying to make you into her submissive bitch would be interesting too, but then people who are bad in the game would easily become a submissive slave.

Even more Dakota could become quite dangerous, even trying to make you into a sissy if you drug her the wrong way.

Personally I find the current serum and route system a bit... off compared with what the system wants to accomplish. Why?, first of all for example Sophie route destroyed the importance of dominance and submissiveness, see for example this change:

-Imagine the scene of Sophie dom route in which we are in the elevator with her and she "shows us her tits" just to tease us, well I would like the option to massage those breasts, this option would make the MC a bit more dominant, Ms Dee a bit more submissive and unhappy.

-As you can see what I mean is how we react, as the MC, in the scene that should matter, being too submissive wouldn't give you that option, and if Ms Dee becomes submissive she will change in that scene to enjoy it rather than end as unhappy.

So for example let's change how Sophie routes to something like this:

-You find it fun to tease the MC (level 1, 2 and 3):
*At level 1 she may show you her breasts
*At level 2 she may show her even nude
*At level 3 she may use her hands to masturbate the MC

-You want to be serviced by the MC (level 1, 2 and 3):
*At level 1 she wants you to massage her feet and her body
*At level 2 she wants an adult massage
*At level 3 she wants you licking her cunt

Now let's make a change, the command itself will change slightly based on the dominance, neutral or submissive stat of the character, by affecting that stat we change the overall "perks" into:

-You find it fun to be teased by the MC
-You want to service the MC

This could have quite the effect in all the "storylines" and make more sense, I have to "fight in the events" your dominance/submissiveness while the actions are dictated by the serum influence. Like having the serums dictate actions but they are interpreted based on the character's personality.

P.D: Damn these days I'm making BIG posts.
you should join westane discord

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Yeap, a lot of these changes are easy to add, if she is sub she act level 1 she is neutral level 2 etc, so even if you're being sub but you make others sub except one, for example, he could lead to a bad end(diana slave company for example, or dakota dream, or john Harem bad end etc...)

this could add flavors but what i'm thinking is more or less something like if you make penny sub to you she should express it on talks or even in commom but to do it need to add a lot of words, at least twice what is now to change the characters to talk after you change then, so if diana is going sub route with sophia they should just nod to you when they're eating and you go in and westane should add some bullshit dialogue for us to know that before they did not allow you in but now they do, and others things that change the game based on what you do right now most of these changes appear to happen based on the days and not the change you do to then so no matter what they do they will always talk about the same thing day x, what i'm looking at is they talking about other things when you talk to then based on drug level and not if you're day 1 or day 20.

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Is it possible to somehow establish relationship with Penny and go on a date with her if you became cuck? Or you must choose one of the options?
Is it some way to date Chris, not just hanging out with him? Do MC have options to date someone expect Penny and Ms Dee atm?

3.90 star(s) 72 Votes