EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerf95.png

Overview:
Ever since you were teenagers, your best friend and you have competed in a heads up competition to determine which one of you is the absolute greatest. The Contest, as it’s known, began as a simple little sports tournament, but grew into an event of ridiculous proportions. Nowadays, The Contest revolves around a special theme and this year’s theme will challenge the two of you like never before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-22
Release Date: 2024-02-22
Developer: Hopjesvlamonster - - -
Censored: NO
Version: C1W2.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 12, 2021
hopjesvlamonster Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
I am not sure if this is a VN or a Sandbox.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
Thank you! I think it's a VN. There's no repeating events, luck or anything like that. Only choices that take you along different paths of the story.

I opened a ticket right after I posted, I think through there, used a link in one of the how-to threads. Thanks!

Aug 7, 2017
Wow I like it. It will be very interesting to follow this one. I also like the UI and controls. It's a sad fact, that many HTML games have very bad control mechanism. But this one seems great so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hopjesvlamonster

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Great game! Lisa really shines as the type of supportive girlfriend most can only dream about. The UI and design features look great from a user perspective but they also look very labor intensive from a programmer perspective. My only nitpick is that Cody's introduction needs a third option. Right now, your response to seeing Cody naked is either (A.) Yummy or (B.) Yummy. Cody feels a bit forced upon the player. I recommend adding (C.) I like girls, that is why I am dating Lisa. Obviously this perspective could and should be changeable after transforming into a woman but at this point in the story, the player is unaware of the upcoming transformation.

Edit - Hopjesvlamonster, I highly recommend listing your game on

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2021
Great game! Lisa really shines as the type of supportive girlfriend most can only dream about. The UI and design features look great from a user perspective but they also look very labor intensive from a programmer perspective. My only nitpick is that Cody's introduction needs a third option. Right now, your response to seeing Cody naked is either (A.) Yummy or (B.) Yummy. Cody feels a bit forced upon the player. I recommend adding (C.) I like girls, that is why I am dating Lisa. Obviously this perspective could and should be changeable after transforming into a woman but at this point in the story, the player is unaware of the upcoming transformation.

Edit - Hopjesvlamonster, I highly recommend listing your game on
Thanks for the feedback and the recommendation! I'll look into the Cody comments, cheers!

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

ExcBn

Jan 15, 2022
how do you get the fullshebang body? its in the files but i cant select it during the doctor visit

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes