Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Too bad hormone path we can't have the same shirt as the build-a-bod path, I mean wouldn't it make it look more like a middle ground thing.
Like playing natural path will still have the male outfit, hormone path will be like half/half with female top since there is boobs and build-a-bod path is obvious with the top and bottom curves.
Hormone path the figure already look feminine so should be ok to give MC the same top as the build-a-bod path to show off the waist.

how do you get the fullshebang body? its in the files but i cant select it during the doctor visit
You need close the sides so can see the arrow icons on left and right to choose your body path.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
You need close the sides so can see the arrow icons on left and right to choose your body path.
Did you have access to the fullshebang transformation? I tried some different variables but I only get the standard three options - hormoney, buildabod, and naturelle.

Reactions: arkange994

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Did you have access to the fullshebang transformation? I tried some different variables but I only get the standard three options - hormoney, buildabod, and naturelle.
Oh my bad, thought it was the buildabod. No I don't have access to fsb.
I think the files are just there because the Dev already prepared the props in advance so can concentrate on the text, I mean it did stop half way with still 2 each more for work, sport and life.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheContest-C1W1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: hopjesvlamonster
Sep 12, 2021
Too bad hormone path we can't have the same shirt as the build-a-bod path, I mean wouldn't it make it look more like a middle ground thing.
Like playing natural path will still have the male outfit, hormone path will be like half/half with female top since there is boobs and build-a-bod path is obvious with the top and bottom curves.
Hormone path the figure already look feminine so should be ok to give MC the same top as the build-a-bod path to show off the waist.

I personally love customization of avatar with clothes, make-up, jewellery and the likes, so don't worry, there'll be plenty of that. Wardrobe function will be added next update, mirror (make-up/face) the update after that.

Reactions: Dreamatrix

Lordneah

Feb 28, 2018
Great first release, great polish, loved the intro, the feel of the characters, the art, everything. Eagerly awaiting new updates and releases. Keep up the great work, I think you have a winner on your hands.

• Red Heart

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I'm curious, the hormone path specifies that there's a mental aspect to it as well. How big of a role does that actually play in the story? Personally as a trans woman, if I had to compare the different options, the big and buff option would absolutely still be my preferred choice simply because being a big and buff lesbian is what appeals to me the most. But if the mental changes from the hormone path play a major role in the story, I'll be sorta torn between the two options for sure. It would undeniably be cool to have a big and buff option that does rely on some aspect of hormones and potential mental changes and not just plastic surgery, which granted I absolutely understand would be too much work, it's just a shame that in order to be big and buff the transformation will only be skin deep. I guess an option using the same art could be possible as well, but I assume that would still be quite a bit of extra writing so it would be super unfair to expect something like that especially since you share the game for free and wouldn't necessarily be paid for the extra work. Just my two cents I suppose, as a trans woman who very much likes being muscular and buff.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Very promising start, with the ability to go for the more dominant shemale being especially good and far too rare. Hope this continues to go well!

• Red Heart

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
This is a freakin masterpiece and whoever the dev is, I hope they continue making this. I'm actually freakin excited lol. Also, Yay for Futa!

• Red Heart

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
On my phone, there’s a lot of images not showing up. I didn’t do a detailed bug checking, but this is usually because of capitalization mismatches in file names or paths between what you call in your code and the actual file name. Windows lets you get away with that, but no other OS will.

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
On my phone, there’s a lot of images not showing up. I didn’t do a detailed bug checking, but this is usually because of capitalization mismatches in file names or paths between what you call in your code and the actual file name. Windows lets you get away with that, but no other OS will.
Basically as soon as the first conversation with Clippy is done, all of the images which I think are supposed to be related to a tour and navigation are not showing up, making the game unplayable right now.

Sep 12, 2021
Basically as soon as the first conversation with Clippy is done, all of the images which I think are supposed to be related to a tour and navigation are not showing up, making the game unplayable right now.
Sorry to hear that. I looked at the files, and I've practically steered clear of any capital letters except for - and don't ask why, cause I feel stupid enough looking at it - the map 'UI' inside of the main 'images' map. It could be as simple as changing that map's name from 'UI' to 'ui'. In any case, I'll look into it some more later. Would you mind sharing what OS and browser you use on your phone? Thanks.

Sep 12, 2021
I'm curious, the hormone path specifies that there's a mental aspect to it as well. How big of a role does that actually play in the story? Personally as a trans woman, if I had to compare the different options, the big and buff option would absolutely still be my preferred choice simply because being a big and buff lesbian is what appeals to me the most. But if the mental changes from the hormone path play a major role in the story, I'll be sorta torn between the two options for sure. It would undeniably be cool to have a big and buff option that does rely on some aspect of hormones and potential mental changes and not just plastic surgery, which granted I absolutely understand would be too much work, it's just a shame that in order to be big and buff the transformation will only be skin deep. I guess an option using the same art could be possible as well, but I assume that would still be quite a bit of extra writing so it would be super unfair to expect something like that especially since you share the game for free and wouldn't necessarily be paid for the extra work. Just my two cents I suppose, as a trans woman who very much likes being muscular and buff.
If I'm honest, I don't know how much of a mental difference there will be. Initially, I wrote that because I figured that would give me an excuse to make the MC more drawn to men. As it is now, I've kind of dropped that idea to allow the player to choose whatever they want. And I kind of prefer it that way. So currently the difference means a difference in paths and of course visually the avatar.

In any case, anything could happen. Thanks for your view/insight!

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
If I'm honest, I don't know how much of a mental difference there will be. Initially, I wrote that because I figured that would give me an excuse to make the MC more drawn to men. As it is now, I've kind of dropped that idea to allow the player to choose whatever they want. And I kind of prefer it that way. So currently the difference means a difference in paths and of course visually the avatar.

In any case, anything could happen. Thanks for your view/insight!
Just wanted to comment that I thought the choice between mental changes but less physical (new thoughts prodding you towards new experiences) and no mental changes but more physical (more external interactions prodding you towards new experiences) was a good one and would lead to different playthroughs (even if only text changes). The best choices in games are the ones where it makes the player want both.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
A colorful, playful, sex positive gender bending romp where the content isn't constant insults and caged bits? What is this glorious dark sorcery?

Discovering this was a treat. Will absolutely be following this potential gem, and likely hitting up the subscribstar besides. Best of luck, Dev!

I suppose this is spoiler territory, but I assume one outcome would end up getting together with the rival and your supportive lady, yeah? For the good of the land!

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes