RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
nvm i figured it out abt the mom one, if i choose not make astrid gf, i enables me to choose that and further theres a scene between her and mc but savannah one im stuck
can i really save corey if i choose to intimidate her
need to wait for the newest version cause it is bug in v0.0.6

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
nvm i figured it out abt the mom one, if i choose not make astrid gf, i enables me to choose that and further theres a scene between her and mc but savannah one im stuck
can i really save corey if i choose to intimidate her
if you avoid to fight back Gavin and punch Astrid's father in library (as they are bugging) and reply that you felt good when the murderer asks you how you feel for kill the cop I think you can do it. Also fight back Brian everytime you have the chance . At least for me it worked - I just follow the suggestions from the post of a member here but I'm to lazy to find it now I believe somewhere in the last 10 pages of this thread

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
if you avoid to fight back Gavin and punch Astrid's father in library (as they are bugging) and reply that you felt good when the murderer asks you how you feel for kill the cop I think you can do it. Also fight back Brian everytime you have the chance . At least for me it worked - I just follow the suggestions from the post of a member here but I'm to lazy to find it now I believe somewhere in the last 10 pages of this thread
check one reply above u, he is telling its bugged

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
check one reply above u, he is telling its bugged
And the post you're responding too is covering what to avoid. Punching Astrid's father and fighting back against the teacher are bugged and resetting the rage score to 1. Avoiding those allows players to still get the required 8 rage to "convince" Savannah, so long as you chose all the other +rage options. It sounds like those two bugs are getting fixed in the next update though, so hopefully it will stop being an issue.

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
And the post you're responding too is covering what to avoid. Punching Astrid's father and fighting back against the teacher are bugged and resetting the rage score to 1. Avoiding those allows players to still get the required 8 rage to "convince" Savannah, so long as you chose all the other +rage options. It sounds like those two bugs are getting fixed in the next update though, so hopefully it will stop being an issue.
ooh thanks then i didnt understood it
so its possible to save corey if i choose to intimidate savannah?

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
thanks bro it worked, but choosing those two options didnt allow me to attack bryan or attack gg boss
but i was able to get the intimidate choice
nice, I don't remember exactly but the most important choise is that you felt good answer to murderer's question as it gives you 5 rage points according to the post I mentioned above.

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
nice, I don't remember exactly but the most important choise is that you felt good answer to murderer's question as it gives you 5 rage points according to the post I mentioned above.
im not using mod so i dont know abt the points amt but thats huge amount of points from a single choice, damn

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes