The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Are you kidding me, all the choices where the Mc stands up for himself and isn't a simp... gets him sent to death row with no actual evidence just accusations tossed against him?

• Haha
Reactions: BangB420

143 others

Dec 1, 2020
**Second Sneak peek at v.0.8.0**
While I've detailed pretty much what major plot points the next update will contain. I was thinking I could give some additional information regarding Savannah's role in the next update. Content with Savannah will only be available if Jason is still on Savannah's path. That means Jason did NOT have a falling out with Savannah in the end of v.0.0.6 (Jason slept with Savannah and thereby did not mention her making out with the rapper to Corey).

In v.0.8.0, as Jason tries to ensure his mothers safety, Savannah will try to get him to come along with her instead if they have a good relationship. Jason tries to lock down Savannah and tries to get her to become exclusive with him as he's stressed out of her slipping from his grasp, but she might have other plans entirely for their future together. And Jason will be faced with a choice on how he wants that future to shape out.

View attachment 3665326

View attachment 3665327
Is it just me or the quality is improved a lot?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes