bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
Khalida died in mine too I think not enough bravery points
this is post #661 from user crisbr I think it would help you

Walkthrough for 0.0.5:
Khalida: Show sexual interest in Khalida at the party, use the gun (she will be impressed by your self sacrifice in that case but disgusted to find out you did drugs), chose her during the library raid and don't become Astrid's boyfriend. Go save her when you are on the plane.
Astrid: Don't reject her when she tried to kiss you in school. Don't have sex with Maggie. Don't blame her when you reason to yourself in the car. Ask her to be your girlfriend
Jamal/Astrid: If you want to AVOID Jamal doing things with Astrid you need to be Astrid's boyfriend and don't get sent to detention (don't punch Brian)
Savannah: The dialogue differs slightly if you saw her talking about you during the party or not. Do not become Astrids boyfriend and bring her to the library for some makeout
Maggie: Have sex with her during the party to bring her home. Don't have sex with her and she will get murdered.

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
So is there any way to avoid Astrid getting gangbanged at the party the son throws? Or will that happen in every path?

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
I just want to share some thoughts about the 0.8.0 update.
First of all I liked the model of Beatrice , for my taste a very-well matured woman , a shame that probably she killed althought maybe we 'll gona see her in the next update as it is a flashback centered to Savanahh.Secondly GG's sex scenes in club were a little short for my expectations ( I guess I am a greedy person) but overall I enjoyed this update as every update so far. In my main playthrough (GG submissive to Jamal) I believe that in some point GG will have to decide if she tells or not to him about the task of Caliroe (I think is the name of the gang-leader) and this decision will pay very important role to story finish and the role of GG to the gang.
Sorry for the long post..

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes