citrone

Jul 17, 2023
maybe i missed something but how did Savannah go from wanting the MC to getting chocked while cumming on the black guy's dick?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BangB420

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
This update went in a more positive direction than I expected.

I'm glad that Jamal seemed to get his head on straight and realised that GG sparing him wasn't much of a betrayal, especially since he, you know, killed her husband (even if he was a dirt bag himself).
It's pretty obvious that the reason GG didn't pull the trigger is because she has begun to get seduced by the lifestyle and debauchery.
He was noticeably less irrational, and he handled Nora's arrival far better than I expected, his attempts at sparking jealously were hilariously fruitless though.

I really like how Nora has been handled and written, and the little bisexual tease she and GG had, more of that in the future would be fantastic. Her character model still bugs me, but she is definitely one of the best characters in the game (although admittedly a lot of them suck).
Fingers crossed that she can beat the odds. It might make for some fun irony: that after her morals have degraded to where she completely embraces hedonism, only then does she overcome her cancer, after the point of no return.

The little attempted philosophy debate between Nora and Jamal was quite funny, especially with GG's disbelief. Can't help but feel Jamal is misunderstanding Heisenberg :LOL:.

GG getting a political inroad in the gang is cool to see, as I mentioned I would love to see her use her intellect to manage the fine line as both a criminal and a slut. Despite Calicoe's proclamation, I feel she could definitely become adept with guns and sharpshooting.

She's supposed to be in her late forties? She has super human aging.

Savannah this update was a surprisingly good development. The fact that she was smart and mature enough to try and be decent to the mc, alongside offering to let him embrace her ntr kink, made her a lot more likeable.

I don't really care for or understand the ntr stuff, but I can enjoy things from the perspective of only caring about the women.
Considering how comically awful things are for the son, a consensual cuckold relationship alongside a genuine emotional bond is probably the best he can hope for (he is probably going to get tortured on every other route). I don't really care for him anyway, so I'm mostly just curious to see what content Savannah herself will have.

The fact she realises how emotionally stunted and idiotic the celebrity is, and mostly just deciding to use him for his body and to indulge her kink for rough sex, puts her above a lot of smut characters (although the bar is in the ground). The fact that all her focus is on the mc and trying to get him to enjoy himself, makes it seem less selfish, even if I don't understand it.

Considering how mature she is in this update, it further confuses me with how idiotic and infantile her petty attacks and insults towards GG are. I don't understand how she seems to have completely imagined up a personality for GG based on rumours she herself propagated, and based her stance entirely around that instead of how kind and supportive GG was and has been.

One thing that confused me is that talk between Monty and Calicoe. Not sure who this "GD" is and the whole convo raised more questions that answers.
I assume GD is a rebel gang, or former gang members who went rogue. It was pretty obvious to me that Monty organised a hit against Cheddar to get leverage on GG's husband (stupid plan but whatever GG's husband was an idiot anyway). It also explained how Dredd got sent to prison.

The hillariously amateurish "hit job" Monty organised against the gang leads me to believe the "secret cabal" aren't nearly as competent as they are touted to be (or at the very least Monty himself).
My mc decided to poison him after discovering he was spying on GG, not sure if that changes based on the route, but it would be satisfying to see.

The actual sex scenes this update were rather underwhelming and brief, although admittedly I've only enjoyed a handful starring GG herself due to how low quality and uncanny a lot of the character models are. I'm not a fan of the forced urine play at the club, and the "gang bang" was incredibly short and anticlimactic.

sineraser

Feb 9, 2022
furthermore I think in next sentence there is reference to some certain producer of certain blue intoxicant from one of the greatest television show ever created imo :)

• Hey there
Reactions: BangB420

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
100% agree with both of you. The dev is doing a really good job with the story and the update was no exception. Just wish we got better angles/view for the scenes in club. IMO that would make up for "shortness" of the scenes.
Yeah, that club scene was underwhelming. Something we were all looking forward to and it felt like we were drugged as well with how brief it was. So much build up and then , " I got DP'ed and took two cocks in my mouth. The End. "

Wait, what?

It's like hearing how great a restaurant's chocolate cake is. Waiting months for your reservation and then when you get there it's just a thin slice of deliciousness. For fucks sake man, give me enough to savor and really enjoy it.

Honestly my only complaint. Otherwise enjoying the game.

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
i just started play this game , and beginning was hard to go throw because it was focus a lot about that trash son , but later start to focus view from milf side that was great i hope it continue like that
the way dev handled story is very impressive
and i hope this game continue even after v1.0 i do not wish this story to end
but if dev can pull another game like this more power to him

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
maybe not the right thread so delete the post if necessary, but can i have any recommendation for games similar to this or "the tyrant"? possibly with mystery NTR

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes