RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
When does the intimidate scene even occur? I wanna be on the lookout so I know I haven't passed it. I also used a mod to edit my rage to 10 and I still didn't get any intimidate scene, did everything that has been listed here.
There really no need for you to be on the intimidate route anyway, that route isn't in development yet so it will keep looping if you choose that option. If you still want to see it just don't be on savannah route and choose every aggressive/psychopath option you can choose from punching threatening people to tell the killer that you feel good killing people

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
When does the intimidate scene even occur? I wanna be on the lookout so I know I haven't passed it. I also used a mod to edit my rage to 10 and I still didn't get any intimidate scene, did everything that has been listed here.
It's in the hotel, you've already crossed that threshold if you're in the limo. It doesn't matter right now anyway as it was decided to have that storyline put on hold so that this current storyline can continue. By selecting to intimidate Savannah, the game will just loop back to that decision, with a message that the story is on hold, until you choose not to intimidate her.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I admittedly wasn't a big fan of this update because it feels like it mostly tread water narratively and thematically, and the renders were very low quality. This chapter just mostly focused on all the things I disliked in my rambling diatribes.

I didn't find the attempts at edgy humour enjoyable, and the cartoonish level of grief GG is given is mostly just irritating at this point.
The game seems to wildly fluctuate in quality and focus, and the heavy emphasis on almost everyone being horrifically awful human beings and aggressively hating women at all times is confusing and somewhat exhausting. I get that NTR is intended to emphasis humiliation and a depressing spiral for the male mc, I don't mind that element, but the game can't seem to make up its mind regarding how to treat GG, and actively undermines her corruption arc with a lot of superfluous abuse.

Savannah is just wildly inconsistent and irritating to listen to, and the narrative plot armour she receives is just weird. A large part of this update was just extended rape scenes with really uncanny ugly looking models, and then lots of mocking women.

What I was/am primarily looking for is a taboo spiral into kink and depravity, and women embracing immorality and hedonism. The moment to moment dialogue is competently written when its not trying to be satire, but in my opinion the story focused aspects are a weaker part of the game, even if I am still morbidly curious.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes