bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
If memory serves well , I think dev mentioned here that this would not be a very long story and it would complete in 5 or 6 chapters ( personally hope for the later ) so from the next update logical we'll have the built-up for the story fulfillment.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
no dont like this one, one besides the reject the 1st woman which gives you game over, this game gives you choices that dont realy matter you try to avoid a certain path and it puts you on that path anyway and no matter what you do you basicly loose no matter what.nobody wants to play a gain where their choices dont mean anything or where nomatter what you do you loose every time.

Reactions: Birdnman993

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
no dont like this one, one besides the reject the 1st woman which gives you game over, this game gives you choices that dont realy matter you try to avoid a certain path and it puts you on that path anyway and no matter what you do you basicly loose no matter what.nobody wants to play a gain where their choices dont mean anything or where nomatter what you do you loose every time.
So basically you haven't played the game

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
1_Nx4ZUPVq-VcVkH3dXG68TQ.png

• Haha
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
Be on Sav's route and have enough cuck points which means watch all the videos Jamal sends you
thanks it work . but god damn how many path is going on in this story , this game need map path lines to show all. my saves are spaghetti now drive me nuts

Spoiler:
from what i understand from whole story if you follow Savannah path will die and thats bad ending like others

Last edited:
Reactions: Vexx120

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
thanks it work . but god damn how many path is going on in this story , this game need map path lines to show all. my saves are spaghetti now drive me nuts

Spoiler:
from what i understand from whole story if you follow Savannah path will die and thats bad ending like others
what? that doesn't make sense, what bad ending?

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
View attachment 3733596

HEROOOO? HEROOOO? HEROOOO?
**Sneak peak into the next release...**
So you're probably wondering what I'm working on right now. The next release will start off with a short flashback to events that transpired about one year before the current timeline. This will give more insight to the storyline and events that have been brushed upon previously in the game. I haven't really set the scope of this release yet so I can't say when it will be out at this time. Either it will be a significantly smaller release or we give it more time than the previous ones.

- Savannah tries to get her brother to loosen up by inviting him to a party but he is seemingly unimpressed by her friends. But is their relationship truly beyond repair?
- Erin's antics puts her on collision course with Savannah and the two friends falling out is soon to be exploited by another party goer...
- Some of the power dynamics at school were slightly different this far back, but what caused them to change?

1718308872440.png
1718308895117.png
1718308912884.png
1718308957918.png
1718308971762.png

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
i wish all dev's start making download file with only update, we can download it and throw it in previous version of the game, that way we don't have to download entire game again
quality life for users :coffee::giggle:(y)

Reactions: Prosper
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes