666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
So I played this a while ago and the last version ended with that cut scene with the horror guy in his basement. After Gretchen came home and gave the good night kiss. And when I start the new update, it stops at the very same spot. Whats wrong with my save?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
probel is there are so many variables and paths right now that is impossible even for the dev to account of all them,.....i understand now why any modder come to our rescue for this game......is a nightmare and dev doesnt care,bcs well he is the only one who knows what is happening...

Reactions: Chowder22

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I can't get my saves to work with the unofficial Android version and the official version is too big for my phone! Did saves work for other people, or should I just start over?

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Plays NTR game, gets sad when NTR happens, I hope dev compensates this by making the NTR even harder :devilish:
Dude, not sad but everyone craves a bit of revenge! :devilish: As for MC, he has already been transformed into a cuck by now after that stuffed mom cream-roll he had in this update, but still felt that those attitude points he was gathering throughout this game by himself should count somewhere!

MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022
Not sure if they have names but one is what I would call the 'ultimate cuck', where I chose the options with the most Jamal-Mother scenes, whilst the other is the exact opposite where I tried to get MC the ultimate winner in every scenario. Both ends at the exact same point as last time, end of act 3 where you can push the blond haired girl or not.
If I’m not mistaken, there won’t be an update on the “intimidate Savannah” route anytime soon. You will need to choose the other option of asking for her help to continue. Dev made a post asking if subs wanted him to pursue this route and the consensus appears to be that most people prefer for the dev to delay it and continue down to main route (asking for her help)

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Update felt a bit short but the writing is just as good as previous updates. Cana the block captain (what a name lmao) had me rolling with his shinigami talk. The scene with Savannah did not disappoint as well :devilish:.

One thing that confused me is that talk between Monty and Calicoe. Not sure who this "GD" is and the whole convo raised more questions that answers.

Last edited:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Sav is still top, man. Her dynamic is awesome bc it's clear she actually wants a connection with MC. She's just also kinky on top of it
That scene was really hot. The whole "girl sits on a bull's lap in front of her bf" thing has been done before but the writing here elevates the scene.

My gripe was that it ended a bit too soon, seeing how it's a milestone in their relationship.

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
Update felt a bit short but the writing is just as good as previous updates. Cana the block captain (what a name lmao) had me rolling with his shinigami talk. The scene with Savannah did not disappoint as well :devilish:.

One thing that confused me is that talk between Monty and Calicoe. Not sure who this "GD" is and the whole convo raised more questions that answers.
Some of them are names of subscribers like cana

• Hey there
Reactions: What'sNew

firmin

Apr 28, 2018
If I’m not mistaken, there won’t be an update on the “intimidate Savannah” route anytime soon. You will need to choose the other option of asking for her help to continue. Dev made a post asking if subs wanted him to pursue this route and the consensus appears to be that most people prefer for the dev to delay it and continue down to main route (asking for her help)
Hi, the only route that subscribers accept is the one that ends with GG's gang bang.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
That scene was really hot. The whole "girl sits on a bull's lap in front of her bf" thing has been done before but the writing here elevates the scene.

My gripe was that it ended a bit too soon, seeing how it's a milestone in their relationship.
Yesss it ended too soon, i love the relationship between MC and Sav, they make a good couple

Last edited:
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
in the OP:
can you break out of your shell and become popular or will you watch your bully spoil the family you have left?
is the story leaning more on MC breaking out of his shell, being popular?
or continue being bullied?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes