bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheCopycat-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

owner999

Aug 28, 2017
Till now Savannah was clear but with this Update, that prospect is down the drain as well :(
I hope the dev compensates this by atleast letting MC impregnate any one of them lol...maybe GG too XD
Can u please share SAVE before limo? I cant get this route :(

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I don't like the BBC but this game has good scenes. The negative is the gore and that the girls die then there is no more material
I liked how everyone humiliates Astrid
The story doesn't interest me, I just liked the scenes of humiliation and sex lasted
It's not a game I'd play twice, it's not my type

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
God this game... I had 2 routes saved, none had any update. Fucking hell, I'm not gonna do another save, it's already hard to follow...

Reactions: slavik_167

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I'm curious now, which routes were you playing?
Not sure if they have names but one is what I would call the 'ultimate cuck', where I chose the options with the most Jamal-Mother scenes, whilst the other is the exact opposite where I tried to get MC the ultimate winner in every scenario. Both ends at the exact same point as last time, end of act 3 where you can push the blond haired girl or not.

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
I'm playing 0.7 I've tried to stick up for Gretchan but it's blacked out.
I've tried to concentrating on her when the options arise, I've rejected all sexual advances and it's still blacked out
anyone able to give any advice

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes