Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I remember that at the beginning of the game version 0.1 or 0.2, the DEV ended up leaving images that gave spoilers until version 0.5, So I think he already has the game almost ready

• Wow
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I remember that at the beginning of the game version 0.1 or 0.2, the DEV ended up leaving images that gave spoilers until version 0.5, So I think he already has the game almost ready
Iirc it was he left the file for v0.4 in the v0.3 game version and because of that he just decided to release the v0.4 early for everyone cause it already leaked.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Iirc it was he left the file for v0.4 in the v0.3 game version and because of that he just decided to release the v0.4 early for everyone cause it already leaked.
Yes he was inexperienced, I would like him to make a mistake again so I would know the end of the game.
I just know that regardless, the protagonist will do badly in all possible endings.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
For those asking for a walkthrough

Walkthrough for 0.0.5:

Khalida: Show sexual interest in Khalida at the party, use the gun (she will be impressed by your self sacrifice in that case but disgusted to find out you did drugs), chose her during the library raid and don't become Astrid's boyfriend. Go save her when you are on the plane.

Astrid: Don't reject her when she tried to kiss you in school. Don't have sex with Maggie. Don't blame her when you reason to yourself in the car. Ask her to be your girlfriend

Jamal/Astrid: If you want to AVOID Jamal doing things with Astrid you need to be Astrid's boyfriend and don't get sent to detention (don't punch Brian)

Savannah: The dialogue differs slightly if you saw her talking about you during the party or not. Do not become Astrids boyfriend and bring her to the library for some makeout

Maggie: Have sex with her during the party to bring her home. Don't have sex with her and she will get murdered.

Walkthrough for 0.0.6:

Alternative ending: Choose the option "Shoot Jamal"
You need to have sufficiently low corruption by Jamal to achieve this, going with Dredds route in the strip club lowers corruption, as does not going along with the most extreme actions (sending selfies, keeps sucking while talking on phone in the van, having sex on the plane, etc.).

SavannahxMC route: You need to have chosen her route in the library and not be in a relationship with Astrid.

GretchenxMC: Choose “I want to stay with you mom” You need to have chosen her as your potential love interest when she asks you in the beginning at the restaurant. You must also have sufficiently high attraction between you (not all are necessary but choose actions such as flattering her, be supportive when she asks if she should introduce Savannah to the studio, do drugs rather than trying russian roulette, tell her about it, stand up for her when Monty abuses her etc.) You must also be a virgin, meaning you can not have sex with Maggie, not have a relationship with Astrid or be engaged with Khalida.

How to Intimidate Savannah: You need to have sufficiently high Rage some but not all of the following are necessary: Go along with the actions of the Cloveside Killer when he chats with you, don’t dismiss him in the first chat, Threaten him in the second chat, say you enjoyed killing Sherman in the third, punch Astrids father and fight back against Garvey.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes