Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Jamal: Where the fuck u been? We been missing those lunches you be payin' for.
Mc: Sorry mate, I know you love my cock and my cream, but I need to spare some for the chicks too.
Jamal: You been at home all emo an shit, cryin' or sumthin?
Mc: No mate, I was bangin you ugly sista and momma whole week long, they been screaming and moaning my name!
Jamal: You think I give a shit what yo bitch-ass in the mood for, fag?
Mc: No thanks! I'm not into you fat black ass, gay loser, I preffer hot chicks.

Edit: playing at the moment, but god I'm laughing my ass off how the most ugliest bitches rumors how ugly the MC is, so far I only seen 2 good looking characters and that are Astrid and the MC self, all those others are creepy ugly and I would not even touch if they pay me 1 mil $ and put a bag over that looks like any hot celebrity.

Edit: Astrid can be really cute if she stop with her pouty face, MC looks a bit like actor from "The good doctor" not best looking guy, but still better then all those other male chars in this VN.

Edit: this VN get creepier with the minute, MC's dick is very weirdly not attached to his body but hanging from his balls, most weirdest dick I ever seen.

Last edited:

aochung

May 4, 2017
While I haven't played yet. The pictures presented tell the whole story. Mom is the killer. She hates Cucks and BBC bullies. Once those are gone it will be just her and her main "Man of the House"...MC.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. PBR

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While I haven't played yet. The pictures presented tell the whole story. Mom is the killer. She hates Cucks and BBC bullies. Once those are gone it will be just her and her main "Man of the House"...MC.
Not quite....

Judging by the images from 0.3, she likes those black bullies a lot .... and also her "man of the house" is a cuck.

Reactions: Mirnation

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The knife in her hand was because she got a call from the serial killer that she will be the next victim, so far I played the NTR was avoidable.

My first thoughts, the story could have been a lot better, but from what I understand the city they live in is full of racism on both sides, Black killing whites to gain power and a white serial killer beheading white women who like black dicks, then some idiot ATF guy hires MC's mom as infiltrant in a black gang, so far I know no police force will hire civilians to do undercover work, unless they already work in the crime already and want to get out. As much I like NTR, this isn't a great VN for me, 95% of the characters are rediculous fugly, and students look like 30 years old losers who never graduated and stay doing their class over and over. All I can say is this VN is a slapstick of all absurd things put together without a grain of logic. The only thing good I can say is the sentences where perfect formulated and the pictures where high quality, but that about it.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The main female character is straight from the game Dreams of Desire. And in principle, she is a beautiful character and I wouldn’t really mind seeing her in other games. But damn why is she so fat? Why was it necessary to spoil the character with a huge ass and gigantic tits? Who the hell even thinks that's attractive?
It's a shame for the game; it has a pretty interesting plot and content. But the terrible female characters that neither the first nor the second will allow to be fully attractive.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes