• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Yeah it's a unique game in that the overall premise is quite bonkers and extreme but all the characters make decisions and react in a way that's consistent and believable within that premise that makes it good. Other games with similar extreme story premises often also have the characters be absolute fools and makes the entire thing feel goofy
Exactly, that's what makes stories engaging.
How characters in the story acts when put into situations.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
etc?I did not find
the English word etc means- "and the other things".
I'm not sure what kind of similarities are you looking for.
taffy tales is not 3d but it has great art, it has an ntr route with mom ntr also.
culture shock has mom ntr, it's 3d game but ut might be abandoned, I'm not sure.
other similar games with at least one of those two parameters(3d/mom ntr)
demon boy(abandoned)
gunpowder cocktail
hitomi's sick pleasure(2d)
trolly trouble

DarkSkies2000

Aug 19, 2018
the English word etc means- "and the other things".
I'm not sure what kind of similarities are you looking for.
taffy tales is not 3d but it has great art, it has an ntr route with mom ntr also.
culture shock has mom ntr, it's 3d game but ut might be abandoned, I'm not sure.
other similar games with at least one of those two parameters(3d/mom ntr)
demon boy(abandoned)
gunpowder cocktail
hitomi's sick pleasure(2d)
trolly trouble
Ah yes, I forgot about The Tyrant as well. Albeit is abandoned, I believe.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Wow that convo with Nora was the hottest thing yet. The added nuance to her character knowing he always lived her life very conservatively and judging people for not being as chaste as her but all that time secretly wondering what it'd be like to live. Now, with GG, she feels she has someone similar to her that she can open about her true perverted desires. I'm also really liking the direction the school is headed in. BBC lessons are in Astrid's very near future as well as the other girls!

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes