BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Scrapped pic
Okay, so I figured Savannah stealing Gretchen's hairstyle would be a bit too on the nose so I scrapped this, but I figured you might as well see what it would have looked like.

Gretchen would have commented on it of course with some sly remark, while Savannah would have replied this retro hairstyle was back in fashion now, unlike under all those years Gretchen has had it.

While this ”storyline” (if you can call it that) would align with Savannah effectively trying to replace GG, I intended it for one scene only and it might have looked a bit silly with two characters with that same hairstyle

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Why? PBR is a pretty consistent dev. He's never been significantly late with a release.
He said it in one his update for this version a while ago that either the going to be smaller updates or he gives it time.
**Sneak peak into the next release...**
So you're probably wondering what I'm working on right now. The next release will start off with a short flashback to events that transpired about one year before the current timeline. This will give more insight to the storyline and events that have been brushed upon previously in the game. I haven't really set the scope of this release yet so I can't say when it will be out at this time. Either it will be a significantly smaller release or we give it more time than the previous ones.

Reactions: BangB420

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Was wondering about something guys, as you can see from my sig, I'm not a fan of NTR. However the overview of the story has peeked my curiosity on the story. I'll play just for the overall story, but my main question is this, even tho the MC may not get a girl in the end, how does his mom treat him? like I said I don't usually play NTR games unless its optional but I'm open to a overall good story line, unless his mom treats or starts to treat him like a mistake than I'll probably stay clear of the game. If someone asks no I don't want her to fall in love with the MC and have sunshine and rainbows, I know its not that type of game. I Just want no matter how it unfolds she still loves her son like a mother should.

MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022
Was wondering about something guys, as you can see from my sig, I'm not a fan of NTR. However the overview of the story has peeked my curiosity on the story. I'll play just for the overall story, but my main question is this, even tho the MC may not get a girl in the end, how does his mom treat him? like I said I don't usually play NTR games unless its optional but I'm open to a overall good story line, unless his mom treats or starts to treat him like a mistake than I'll probably stay clear of the game. If someone asks no I don't want her to fall in love with the MC and have sunshine and rainbows, I know its not that type of game. I Just want no matter how it unfolds she still loves her son like a mother should.
She does really care for him. The story revolves around trying to solve the murder of the MC's father. The mother gets involved with a gang with the hopes of solving the mystery/taking them down (this is where the NTR stems from), however, we see her slowly get corrupted. I haven't played the new update yet (I'm not the 30$ tier), but from what it seems, there is tension growing between the MC and his mother.

Reactions: ToTxT

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
It depends on the choices you choose for the mom. You can either go the full incest route (on hold for now), the corruption mom but still care for her son or the fallen to lust and agree to humiliate the son.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes