bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
Due to increased work commitments I didn't have time to play the last update until yesterday. I haven't finished it yet
but I'm satisfied with what i've seen so far.I like the fact that dev is confirming Erin (when she had the party talk with MC) about the event with Mathew and makes her a likeable character. Also irrelevant but Savannah's brother model reminds me the model of Jeniffer's father from The Point Of No Return.

somethingnewer

Apr 20, 2024
I'm getting the following error right after the 'End of part two" screen. Last option chosen was to distract Jamal when he shoots the agent. Tried multiple saves all resulting in the same error.

Any help would be great.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BangB420

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
View attachment 3889731

Hero, share this hooters pictures please :love:
**Short status update + Pausing payments**
After previous discussions, it seemed the majority of subscribers voiced their support for pausing payments and waiting for a proper update rather than releasing a very short one. I will also take a short summer break during this time as subscriptions will be paused.

For subscribers who weren't here last time we paused payments, this is how it works:
I will turn on vacation mode on this platform, meaning all subscriptions will be frozen from now on. Any remaining days of your subscription will be retained, meaning you will not lose any money. Please note that the subscription will say "tips are still accepted," but I certainly don't expect any "tips" (I don't want your alms! ). It's just the only way to keep the roster open in case new subscribers want to join while the subscriptions are paused.

I've been struggling with how to steer the routed content, as well as how some of the new elements I've introduced should branch within the game. There are some things I wish I could go back and redo or scrap altogether to have a more tightly woven narrative that doesn't steer too far and lose the main plot, but hopefully, these things will be sorted out regardless.

You should also know I will be posting some trivia/appreciation posts for the higher subscription tiers while we are paused, so don't subscribe to the higher tiers thinking it's the latest release unless it specifically says it is.

Also, please don't panic! I know last time I paused payments, some became convinced I would abandon the game. I will never abandon development of this game before it has a satisfying conclusion since I consider it a personal commitment I undertook. Even before I made my first render, I thought to myself, "If I ever made a game, I would make sure people got a finished game!" and I will hold myself to that.

Hope you're enjoying the rest of summer!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pics:
1722562037860.png
1722562056576.png

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
is it clear now whether the ntr is avoidable? please make it avoidable, make a route where mc can revenge in an attempt to get his mom, by ntr'ing the antag

• Haha
Reactions: BangB420 and fcofco
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes