Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Corruption of Emma [v0.20] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.58 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.57 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 776 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 759 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
This has become one of my favorite games, and I can't understand why it hasn't gotten more attention.

I wonder if it gets consistent updates?

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Well, I've started following the dev. on Patreon. It looks as if there aren't monthly updates on this game, which is a shame.

The game starts off with a bdsm path -- and then never fully develops all the possibilities of Emma as a sub.

There is lots of potential bdsm content that could still be made, and based on a poll I saw at Patreon, there is support for bdsm/Emma-sub themes among the patrons.

Again, I think this is a solid game that could attract a big fan base, but for that to happen, I think it needs to have regular monthly updates.

Regular monthly updates would get it the exposure it needs. (That's how I just found this game -- because of the recent update.)

There is quite a lot of content, and it's all good. It leaves me wanting more.

It might be a technical improvement to make the videos skippable. I don't mind the way it is, but now and then I wanted to skip a video of some of the characters other than Emma.

Anyway, it's a good game for anyone who likes sweet submissive redheads! And that's just about everyone.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Aw damn. Didn't even realise this one got tagged as well. Hopefully it's not really dead and we'll get some news at some point...

Jul 23, 2017
Aw damn. Didn't even realise this one got tagged as well. Hopefully it's not really dead and we'll get some news at some point...
There's been no news in a over a year and a half now I think? Last update was like August 2021 I think and no idea if there is any news from dev on his discord? I see he does still have 8 Patreon subs lol, feel sorry for those 8 people that forgot to unsub

I do hope that the dev is okay though as unless there are any updates on the Discord server this dev has literally just vanished which is never a good thing especially if something IRL has happened

Apr 19, 2019
There's been no news in a over a year and a half now I think? Last update was like August 2021 I think and no idea if there is any news from dev on his discord? I see he does still have 8 Patreon subs lol, feel sorry for those 8 people that forgot to unsub

I do hope that the dev is okay though as unless there are any updates on the Discord server this dev has literally just vanished which is never a good thing especially if something IRL has happened
He lives in a region very close to the war. I talked to him the other day, but he appeared to be very tired. :cry:

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Outch. That's the second dev on here who lives in Ukraine and has issues with workload because of that... (at least, second that I know of)
I'm not living in ukraine, but poland. :eek: and not working on emma at the moment because I work on the other game, but gonna work on emma soon, I had a break from the game developing, because of the regular job, not enough time for that.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'm not living in ukraine, but poland. :eek: and not working on emma at the moment because I work on the other game, but gonna work on emma soon, I had a break from the game developing, because of the regular job, not enough time for that.
I see ! That's good to hear. From what the previous user said, I thought you were close to the attacked regions of Ukraine. Good thing you're safe and just a bit overworked then, that's easier to deal with.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I see ! That's good to hear. From what the previous user said, I thought you were close to the attacked regions of Ukraine. Good thing you're safe and just a bit overworked then, that's easier to deal with.
Thanks a lot, everything is gonna be fine. :coffee:

Reactions: Rutonat
2.60 star(s) 10 Votes