MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
At least Emma finally got fucked. Up until this it was "the Corruption of the mom of Emma's adopted family." Glad that hoe is out of the way.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.18 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Corruption of Emma v0.19] [Funkie

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.46 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.44 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 653 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 636 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Latest download is itself corrupted - won't open. Also can't delete it. If anyone knows how to delete something that is that corrupted let me know.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Latest download is itself corrupted - won't open. Also can't delete it. If anyone knows how to delete something that is that corrupted let me know.
I just downloaded the archive from NOPY and it tested+unpacked with no issues, then the game worked fine.

Is it possible that you downloaded to a drive with low free space? Or are you trying to open the archive with Windows 10's built-in Compressed Folder capability? If the latter, I would recommend trying something more capable, such as the free (which is what I used for this test).

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Very very annoying.
Opening my last save and later on earlier ones to test.
Resulting in the same spot for the game to end as 0.18.
Do i have to start all over?
I hate when this happens to a game due to updating.
Nothing in the changelog.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Very very annoying.
Opening my last save and later on earlier ones to test.
Resulting in the same spot for the game to end as 0.18.
Do i have to start all over?
I hate when this happens to a game due to updating.
Nothing in the changelog.
v0.19
---> ONLY HEATHER / CHAD PATH UPDATED IN THIS VERSION! <---

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I just downloaded the archive from NOPY and it tested+unpacked with no issues, then the game worked fine.

Is it possible that you downloaded to a drive with low free space? Or are you trying to open the archive with Windows 10's built-in Compressed Folder capability? If the latter, I would recommend trying something more capable, such as the free (which is what I used for this test).

No, I opened it and have over 200 GB free space.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No, I opened it and have over 200 GB free space.
There is nothing visibly wrong with the hosted version, so it may have not fully downloaded to your system or your unarchiver is having issues, unfortunately. If you tried unpacking it farther down in the Windows folder structure, the and cause problems such as the deletion issue you mentioned. Or, maybe your antivirus is holding onto it for a deep scan.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I just did the regular unzip thingie. I don't know how to do any of that fancy stuff. I have a hard time with post about 1990 tech.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
The very mini wt in the op says that for the parents' path, you have to reject Heater's proposal and go for a walk with Scott.
But whether or not I accept the proposal, if I take a walk in the park with Scott, nothing changes,
I always get the ends 6a, 6b, 7 and the end of the update after the hospital ?? !!
What am I doing wrong ?

However for this game a detailed walkthrouh for the various paths would be really useful.

Moussedo

Apr 20, 2020
do you know how to skip the sex scenes because I can't skip them and sometimes the scenes are boring and I would like to skip them.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes