Exmorfin

Feb 24, 2018
thank you to the emma developer who made nay and i've tried this game and i like it a lot but i hope in the future emma has a lot of events and also adventure genre and lots of maps there

Reactions: Funkiee

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
FGFFGFG.jpg

Corruption of Emma - version 0.14 is ready... :)

More info about the game on the patreon -

Join me on discord -

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
v0.14 ends at the same place as v0.13, says there is two new scenes, but they seem to be hidden behind choices. I'm not going to guess my way forward. This game really needs a proper wt.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The Corruption of Emma [v0.14] [Funkie] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.75GB
Download ~368MB
PC: - -
Mac: - -

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
v0.14 ends at the same place as v0.13, says there is two new scenes, but they seem to be hidden behind choices. I'm not going to guess my way forward. This game really needs a proper wt.
There is only Heather/Chad path updated this time, too much of work to update all two paths at one time.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Funkie, I noticed the Emma character (at the beginning) loves to play soccer/football. So I'm guessing you are a fan? What teams do you support?
Not a big fan of football, sorry... For me the last good season was 2005/2006 and World Cup Germany, since 2010 I don't watch it anymore, because not much sport and too much money. :alien:

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Not a big fan of football, sorry... For me the last good season was 2005/2006 and World Cup Germany, since 2010 I don't watch it anymore, because not much sport and too much money. :alien:
hahaha nice you got to see the best national team win the World Cup, Italy.

• Love
Reactions: 88Michele88

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Final game was amazing :love:
It was, also the game against Germany (semifinals) absolute crazy!
The last good time for Italy was the Euros 2012, with a lot of future stars like Balotelli that only had 1 good season after a lot of problems. Won AGAIN against Germany in the semis but lost the final 4-0. I could also count the Euros 2016, they made it until the semifinals and LOST against Germany :cry: finally I guess but it was heartbreaking for me. Lets not even count the last World Cups because its been disappointment after disappointment like when Italy failed to qualify the 2018 World Cup since 1958 so :cry: Juventus fan as well

May 11, 2019
Fetishes in this update:
> pregnancy
> girlfriends swap
> lesbians
> sex in public space
> toys
> creampie
> voyeurism

so is pregnancy an ending?

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
It was, also the game against Germany (semifinals) absolute crazy!
The last good time for Italy was the Euros 2012, with a lot of future stars like Balotelli that only had 1 good season after a lot of problems. Won AGAIN against Germany in the semis but lost the final 4-0. I could also count the Euros 2016, they made it until the semifinals and LOST against Germany :cry: finally I guess but it was heartbreaking for me. Lets not even count the last World Cups because its been disappointment after disappointment like when Italy failed to qualify the 2018 World Cup since 1958 so :cry: Juventus fan as well
I heard that right now The Champions League is out from open tv and you have to pay extra cash to watch the games, it's just a madness.

Fetishes in this update:
> pregnancy
> girlfriends swap
> lesbians
> sex in public space
> toys
> creampie
> voyeurism

so is pregnancy an ending?
Yes, two new endings, one with pregnancy, one without it.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Can't seem to find the glory hole scene shown in the preview pics. Tried a bunch of routes/choices, but can't seem to trigger it. Anyone able to gimme a hint? This game needs a proper walkthrough. The walkthrough provided is pathetic.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes