Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
453.jpg

More info about the game on the patreon -

Join me on discord -

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
So I haven't played this game but how many endings does it have? Bad or good, it doesnt matter.
Also, does it have a lot of female domination?

heero571

Oct 23, 2017
So I haven't played this game but how many endings does it have? Bad or good, it doesnt matter.
Also, does it have a lot of female domination?
The game is not finished yet, but it seems to imply that based on how perverted you make Emma act will eventually determine your ending when the game reaches that point. Good girl options are green, slightly pervy ones are yellow, and bad girl/slut actions are red, dunno how the devs will use this to determine the ending. Hopefully they will add a way to see your corruption lvl so players can keep track of what end they seem to be heading for.

Reactions: Funkiee
Jul 23, 2018
Says it operates in windows/linux, mac and android. And I have the old version on android but I no longer see a download link on here for android. Am I missing something?

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Will you have more BDSM content in the game? I'm loving the mistress/slave role. If it also happens with Karen domianting Emma then it would be amazing. Thank you for the great work always.

Of course It will be more bdsm in the game, the whole Chad's/Heather's path was meant to be full of bdsm and some other dark fetishes...
There will be also event with Karen and Emma :D

You just need to wait a little more :p I don't have as much time as I had planned and the game making is very time consuming. :(

Be well, my friend... (y)

splyons

Sep 18, 2017
Three questions.

1. Is the gameplay decent?
2. Are the sex scenes good?
3. Does Emma do any girl/girl?

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Of course It will be more bdsm in the game, the whole Chad's/Heather's path was meant to be full of bdsm and some other dark fetishes...
There will be also event with Karen and Emma :D

You just need to wait a little more :p I don't have as much time as I had planned and the game making is very time consuming. :(

Be well, my friend... (y)
Thank you for the answer. Don't worry my friend, take your time. I rather see a game with better story, sex scenes and drama content that could be worked for maybe like a year. I don't know how long you want to make your game but thinking thats it's only version 0.7 then hopefully at least 100 more bdsm scenes plus the rest like cukold/ntr/etc. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Just hopefully it doesn't end by version 1.0, that's too short for me anyway. :eek::LOL:
P.S: This game reminds me a little of Santirosa, I don't know if you heard of it but its the same scenario of a girl being corrupted/used by almost everyone.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I would have preferred something like an amnesia as plot device. For some reason the girl being a robot annoy me. Is something that completely dehumanize her and make me feel like i'm watching a toaster with tits getting fucked.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is pretty good. It's an interesting story with interesting characters, and I like the variety of choices. It's definitely interesting in some aspects. On the other hand I think there is some room for improvement, and I shall elaborate on what could make this game fantastic:

1) Some of the animations (and some renders too) are not the best. Sometimes things don't line up nicely, and you must hold control or right-click "skip to next choice" to get past them in any reasonable amount of time.

2) It's a little short. I played this for the first time today. Things were just starting to get interesting and it was over already sadly. Oh well. I'll check it out again later.

3) When people talk they don't have a name defined, but only a side image. It's just something I have gotten used to having in visual novels. It's a minor thing, but sometimes you go 'What was this persons name again?"

Other than that it's a good game.

Reactions: Emreiszero
2.60 star(s) 10 Votes