yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
To explain better what I was talking about before when it comes to the animations they are coded like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you toss a repeat there on the end with no pauses and no need to "watch again" as an option in the menu here. Maybe even do different speeds possibly for the animations, so sometimes faster sometimes slower. Also, the number of frames in the animations is higher than it needs to be. A lot of the animation have like 16 renders in it. I mean it's nice to have more images in an animation sure enough it is. The thing is you don't really need that many. You just need keyframes. If you skipped every other render in these animations they would probably look about the same if played at faster speeds. A lot of these animations could be done in 8 or even 4 frames instead of 16 very few people would notice a change. Which of course could improve overall render time and the story could progress faster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asuna.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
This game is pretty good. It's an interesting story with interesting characters, and I like the variety of choices. It's definitely interesting in some aspects. On the other hand I think there is some room for improvement, and I shall elaborate on what could make this game fantastic:

1) Some of the animations (and some renders too) are not the best. Sometimes things don't line up nicely, and you must hold control or right-click "skip to next choice" to get past them in any reasonable amount of time.

2) It's a little short. I played this for the first time today. Things were just starting to get interesting and it was over already sadly. Oh well. I'll check it out again later.

3) When people talk they don't have a name defined, but only a side image. It's just something I have gotten used to having in visual novels. It's a minor thing, but sometimes you go 'What was this persons name again?"

Other than that it's a good game.
Thanks for the feedback! :)

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Hey Funkie! By this you mean like besides the version 0.8 in 4 to 5 days the Scott's events would be 0.8.1 or 0.9? Like two updates for 1 month? :p:love:

"Corruption of Emma - version 0.8 is ready... :)
IMPORTANT NOTE
This is the first half of the next update including only Heather's/Chad's path (BAD), Scott's events (GOOD) will be out soon too (4-5 days from now), you can play it now or wait a little more if you want more content, guys :D Thanks for everything, I love ya! <3"

Reactions: kdukabral

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Hey Funkie! By this you mean like besides the version 0.8 in 4 to 5 days the Scott's events would be 0.8.1 or 0.9? Like two updates for 1 month? :p:love:

"Corruption of Emma - version 0.8 is ready... :)
IMPORTANT NOTE
This is the first half of the next update including only Heather's/Chad's path (BAD), Scott's events (GOOD) will be out soon too (4-5 days from now), you can play it now or wait a little more if you want more content, guys :D Thanks for everything, I love ya! <3"
Yeah, there will be second update soon (v0.9) :unsure: But not every month will be like this. :censored:

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Yeah, there will be second update soon (v0.9) :unsure: But not every month will be like this. :censored:
You should be at 100-200 patreons by now. Its incredible how other devs get thousands but with shitty games and they take like 2-3 months to update the game. You got a new patreon, I'm still not sure if to pledge this month or the next but when I'm good in money I'll pledge nonstop for sure. This game should never die.
Stay motivated, Funkie! ;) (y)

Reactions: Priappus and Asuna.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
You should be at 100-200 patreons by now. Its incredible how other devs get thousands but with shitty games and they take like 2-3 months to update the game. You got a new patreon, I'm still not sure if to pledge this month or the next but when I'm good in money I'll pledge nonstop for sure. This game should never die.
Thank you, my friend! That was just so much motivating... :love: I love ya! (y)

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Could not agree more.
You got my pledge dziadzia dziadzia

:)

Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
This game blew my mind, looks like we have seen almost everything that could ever happen to a corrupted slut.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Good premise, hot cheating possibilities all around which will be way hotter if you develop your characters more.
But terrible English that hurts to read, please get an editor if you dont know English, the font is really small too, it would help to increase it IMO
It seems you are having fun developing it so good luck and have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4
2.60 star(s) 10 Votes