inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
The idea of looking for evnts happening in the town or just to see the new dialogues after an event is nice. But the movement speed and the loading to enter each room is something that will play against the game. It took minutes to arrive from the house to the church to see if something happened to Lucy or just to talk with the priest in bed. With time players could get tired and avoid exploring because lots of empty rooms are that but you can't know it until you load them and check them, also due to the movement speed.
Apparently, a lot of people are complaining about this, I will increase the speed in the next update.

nub01

May 9, 2017
Good game I liked the immersion the story was engaging making well paced. I like the characters hope there's a way to salvage at least one girl for a good ending. Only complaints is the loading rooms its bit tad much since i want to explore everything and constantly seeing black screen is killing me on the inside. If u can increase characters speed a bit it would be helpful. Look forward for the corruption that awaits.

Reactions: padred and inatari

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Yeah that's something I've thought about as well, like if goblins didn't find mates for like a decade or two they'd be gone, since usually goblins are portrayed as growing up fast but being short lived. Only story I know of that has goblins be a female only race is Peter Grill's where the female goblins will rush into towns and rape men or bring them back to their lair to rape.
That's the thing though, female goblins wouldn't need to rape, men of other races would happily fuck them.

They come pretty late in the series, but the goblins in Alfie are the best depiction of what they would be like, crazy horny little monsters that are annoying at worst, but men love them for obvious reasons.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Hi guys, this is my first game, I've been developing the first version for months, so I hope you enjoy it. Please, if you like the game consider supporting me. :)
thanks for your hard work, as a suggestion you should have drawn dukall a bit nicer he looks like an animal ajajja but why the npc walks slow????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: inatari

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Is it mainly pixel sprite sex scenes? or is there enough CG to make it worth the download?
All the sex scenes are in pixel art, I still don't have enough skill to draw good sex scenes.
Are the females inspired by Ryne and Gaia from FFXIV?
In truth no. I didn't know these characters, but they really seem a little.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I got it to work using the auto save, I have edited the previous comment, didn't expect an answer so soon lol. Good work with the game so far. Though it crashed as soon as I change maps, but I think the problem is of compatibility of joiplay, not with the game.
So, if someone play on joiplay like me and had the same problems I did, I managed to make it work disabling this plugin on the image, it is working fine now and well, I opened the cheat menu and unlocked the speed while I was at it, make the experience even better.
Screenshot_2023-05-27-22-10-50-908_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Seems interesting, I like pixel arts and they can have very good uses for NTR games.

I'll keep an eye on that one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: inatari

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
So, if someone play on joiplay like me and had the same problems I did, I managed to make it work disabling this plugin on the image, it is working fine now and well, I opened the cheat menu and unlocked the speed while I was at it, make the experience even better.
View attachment 2655241
Hmm, all this plugin does is prevent characters from being blurred when zooming. But since it worked for you, great~

Reactions: Gudil

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Btw, how much content the game have right now? is there any sex scene already?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes