TeenIdolEnjoyer

May 10, 2024
i'd love for Yui and Marin to lose their virginities together. I doubt it will happen due to the slow burn and release schedule, but a scenario where Marin x Enlai is about to happen, Yui and Dukall by "coincidence", "totally on accident" end up in the same place and the girl's corruption happens together would be super hot, and it would allow for girl on girl :sneaky:

awk.onion

Mar 6, 2024
i'd love for Yui and Marin to lose their virginities together. I doubt it will happen due to the slow burn and release schedule, but a scenario where Marin x Enlai is about to happen, Yui and Dukall by "coincidence", "totally on accident" end up in the same place and the girl's corruption happens together would be super hot, and it would allow for girl on girl :sneaky:
yeah if yui and marin didn't get deflower by enlai and dukall i'm going full rabid HAHA

Reactions: TeenIdolEnjoyer

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
that would be too fast

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'd go with Enlai for both (but not at the same time). He has great chemistry with Yui - imo better than with Marin, and Dukall is too predictable and cliche for my taste. Grandpa would be cool as well for sure, or even cousin for Yui. Dukall feels like a corruption tool for me so far.

Reactions: Racoon_4 and Lalovi

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I'd go with Enlai for both (but not at the same time). He has great chemistry with Yui - imo better than with Marin, and Dukall is too predictable and cliche for my taste. Grandpa would be cool as well for sure, or even cousin for Yui. Dukall feels like a corruption tool for me so far.
For now everything seems to indicate that Dukall will be the one to take Yui's virginity and Enlai will be the one to take Marin's. Although as you say, it's a bit predictable but at the same time much of Yui's corruption has had to do with Dukall and the same with Marin and Enlai.

On Grandpa though he is an option, for now he seems more interested in Violet than other women, though from a scene in the update on Grandpa's house, we know he would have no problem doing it with Marin and Yui.

The MC's cousin for me was never the choice to take Yui's virginity, mostly because he wanted much more and possibly future scenes with the cousin will make more sense with a slightly more corrupt and sexually experienced Yui.

As for the rest of the men well... the priest only wants the blonde girl (I think her name was Lucy), the blacksmith Himari, the Commander and the mayor of the village I don't remember anything about them, only that one of the two knows about Dukall's dark plans but is still not convinced if he wants to be part of it and Kema although he is also a good option, for me the role he has will be something like Juvia's, simply to support a little in Akane's corruption and maybe a little in Yui and Marin's.

Reactions: Babuza and Lalovi

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
For now everything seems to indicate that Dukall will be the one to take Yui's virginity and Enlai will be the one to take Marin's. Although as you say, it's a bit predictable but at the same time much of Yui's corruption has had to do with Dukall and the same with Marin and Enlai.

On Grandpa though he is an option, for now he seems more interested in Violet than other women, though from a scene in the update on Grandpa's house, we know he would have no problem doing it with Marin and Yui.

The MC's cousin for me was never the choice to take Yui's virginity, mostly because he wanted much more and possibly future scenes with the cousin will make more sense with a slightly more corrupt and sexually experienced Yui.

As for the rest of the men well... the priest only wants the blonde girl (I think her name was Lucy), the blacksmith Himari, the Commander and the mayor of the village I don't remember anything about them, only that one of the two knows about Dukall's dark plans but is still not convinced if he wants to be part of it and Kema although he is also a good option, for me the role he has will be something like Juvia's, simply to support a little in Akane's corruption and maybe a little in Yui and Marin's.
You're right everything points to Dukall and Enlai being the first. But I'd argue that while Marin has pretty much just Enlai and no name soldiers, Yui is being actively corrupted by Dukall, Enlai, cousin and soldiers so she's more of an open card. I'd hope for grandpa to go for both girls as he has some great position to do so.

Reactions: Babuza

redstilettos

May 12, 2017
- make sure the filenames are case sensitive (for users like me who have linux and therefore only get as far as the church and then nothing works)
I'm using to get the game running in Linux. It allows the game to load files in case-insensitive mode.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
You're right everything points to Dukall and Enlai being the first. But I'd argue that while Marin has pretty much just Enlai and no name soldiers, Yui is being actively corrupted by Dukall, Enlai, cousin and soldiers so she's more of an open card. I'd hope for grandpa to go for both girls as he has some great position to do so.
Yes, I was going to comment on that point with Yui too, but I got lazy and the comment was going to be too long hahaha.

Yui and Marin have had influence in their corruption with several men, it is normal to doubt about who could take their virginity, but taking into account that Dukall and Enlai are the ones who have shown more interest in both of them, I think it is clear that they would be in charge of taking their virginity.

And Grandpa as I said, he would have no problem doing it with Yui and Marin, but from what I have seen in the game I feel that for now he is more focused on Violet than on any other girl, I think that almost by law he is also going to be part of Dukall's plans so maybe later if we see some scene of him with Yui and Marin.

If I remember correctly, Grandpa made like an alliance with the commander since he notice how the commander was looking to Violet, so it's possible that Grandpa will also get his claws on Akane and maybe Juvia too.

P.S: I almost forgot about the cousin hahaha, he's possibly part of the plan too, as long as they let him do thing with Yui and any other girl.

Reactions: Babuza

TeenIdolEnjoyer

May 10, 2024
that would be too fast
yeah i said that in my post, it wouldnt need to be anytime soon but i agree inatari could get 2 releases out of their virginity taking so i'd be surprised if he didn't but my comment would be my preference.

Yes, I was going to comment on that point with Yui too, but I got lazy and the comment was going to be too long hahaha.

Yui and Marin have had influence in their corruption with several men, it is normal to doubt about who could take their virginity, but taking into account that Dukall and Enlai are the ones who have shown more interest in both of them, I think it is clear that they would be in charge of taking their virginity.

And Grandpa as I said, he would have no problem doing it with Yui and Marin, but from what I have seen in the game I feel that for now he is more focused on Violet than on any other girl, I think that almost by law he is also going to be part of Dukall's plans so maybe later if we see some scene of him with Yui and Marin.

If I remember correctly, Grandpa made like an alliance with the commander since he notice how the commander was looking to Violet, so it's possible that Grandpa will also get his claws on Akane and maybe Juvia too.

P.S: I almost forgot about the cousin hahaha, he's possibly part of the plan too, as long as they let him do thing with Yui and any other girl.
yeah i think the grandpa is fully honed in on violet, and the cousin I could see returning after Yui is corrupted so he's shocked at how she's changed since last time, making the only other guy i could see it being is Kema, but i think he'll be a lesser thing like blowjob or a later sex partner.
Not sure about Grandpa getting Akane as she also has her vaginal virginity too iirc, she's just a blowjob queen. I imagine she'll be taken before Yui and Marin though so the man that takes hers is probably off the list of who could taking yui or marins virginity.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
yeah i said that in my post, it wouldnt need to be anytime soon but i agree inatari could get 2 releases out of their virginity taking so i'd be surprised if he didn't but my comment would be my preference.

yeah i think the grandpa is fully honed in on violet, and the cousin I could see returning after Yui is corrupted so he's shocked at how she's changed since last time, making the only other guy i could see it being is Kema, but i think he'll be a lesser thing like blowjob or a later sex partner.
Not sure about Grandpa getting Akane as she also has her vaginal virginity too iirc, she's just a blowjob queen. I imagine she'll be taken before Yui and Marin though so the man that takes hers is probably off the list of who could taking yui or marins virginity.
Curiously in my opinion Kema still doesn't behave like a real villain, I would say he's more like an antagonist or something like that.

Because unlike the rest he keeps a relationship with Juvia just because he wants to enjoy sex and not because he wants to make her his or something. Surely that will change with Akane, but since he knows that Akane has a relationship with the rest of the soldiers I don't know if he still has a crush on Akane or if he just wants to enjoy sex with her, I don't know if Kema is the one who will take Akane's virginity, but he is a strong candidate because of the little influence Juvia has over him.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Version 0.4.2 is almost ready, if I have not misunderstood the posts on Suscriberstar it should be released next week or before the end of the month.

Although those who are not paying 5$ on Patreon, Fanbox or Subscriberstar I think they will have to wait until next month for the free version or someone leaks the game. If the game is leaked hopefully it will happen like last time and they will give it some time, instead of leaking it the same day of release

tillerman

Aug 10, 2016
Is that one of the soldiers on the other side of the wall or Kema? Hoping it's one of the soldiers, but I'm guessing not.

TeenIdolEnjoyer

May 10, 2024
Curiously in my opinion Kema still doesn't behave like a real villain, I would say he's more like an antagonist or something like that.

Because unlike the rest he keeps a relationship with Juvia just because he wants to enjoy sex and not because he wants to make her his or something. Surely that will change with Akane, but since he knows that Akane has a relationship with the rest of the soldiers I don't know if he still has a crush on Akane or if he just wants to enjoy sex with her, I don't know if Kema is the one who will take Akane's virginity, but he is a strong candidate because of the little influence Juvia has over him.
yeah im not sure what the plan is with akane and Kema, but i do recall inatari in here somewhere mentioning his and yuu's friendship will be part of the corruption, so no doubt we'll see him fuck both yui and marin eventually.

do we know if this is the final coloured version of the scene? because i dont remember any black guys in the game. Cute kiss though

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
do we know if this is the final coloured version of the scene? because i dont remember any black guys in the game. Cute kiss though
LMAO
There was a very heated debate on the game's discord about this, Inatari basically said that his artstyle is constantly changing and that it's most notable with how the girl's change all the time, people on discord are about 90% sure that this is Dukall's dick.
So no, you're not remembering wrong, there are not black guys in the village xddd

• Haha
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes