iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
The name of the weekly report post implies that maybe the gloryhole event is not over yet, if so, I have an extra motivation to wait for yet another update.

P.S: Actually I can't confirm if it's true that the gloryhole event continues since I cancelled my Subscribing subscription and unlike Patreon it doesn't let you see the posts once you unsubscribe hahaha.

sussy balls

Nov 7, 2021
The name of the weekly report post implies that maybe the gloryhole event is not over yet, if so, I have an extra motivation to wait for yet another update.

P.S: Actually I can't confirm if it's true that the gloryhole event continues since I cancelled my Subscribing subscription and unlike Patreon it doesn't let you see the posts once you unsubscribe hahaha.
looks like another bj event

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
wait is this game use AI art? I didnt see it in tag at all but I read some of the review and one of it mention AI art.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I played it till the current version and its ntr pace is little too long for ntr based games but this game's story make it up for it. I m enjoying it soo far. I hope it's story keep getting intresting. Good Luck Dev.
yeah i wait for the ntr happen when i will down and play it again

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
wait is this game use AI art? I didnt see it in tag at all but I read some of the review and one of it mention AI art.
Dev has said he doesn't want to use ai for the in game art and he draws it all himself, but has used ai art as a reference before. People get butt hurt over any mention of ai these days.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
If I remember correctly, in his early days the dev did acknowledge that he had first relied on AI illustrations to make his drawings, but that he never intended to make use of AI for the game's illustrations.

In fact, you only need to play the first version of the game and compare the drawing style of the latest version to realize the progress he has made in his drawing technique.

Among other things, he commented that he is still thinking about adding portraits for all the girls, and maybe doing a rework to some old illustrations of the game.

legend forever

Apr 5, 2024
With JoiPlay you can play, although sometimes the loading screens can take a little while it is not a big problem.

I also know that there is a way to export the game to Android and play without using JoiPlay, but I do not know what it is.
What is a JoiPlay some kind of app or what let me look at it.

Kwosjsj

May 26, 2024
Are you guys talking about 4.1 did it came out and if it didnt when will it release

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes