Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
What version are you playing? Where did you download it? Can you post a screenshot where your content ends?
I did figure it out.
idk why but it was bugged ig. I reloaded the original save and played through it again and it did trigger the crytal.
Thanks anyway.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
What's going on? Why are they writing about milking? I've recently discovered this game, great slow burn corruption! The game is 1 year old, a good amount of content has been made in 1 year.

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3292493

Overview:
In the year 350, the world was shaken by a massive crisis. A war between the goblins and other races caused this crisis. Goblins were terrible creatures that only thought about eating and mating, despite their physical size they had a great advantage because they could reproduce with any species, and their children took a few months to reach adulthood. After years of conflict and countless deaths, the goblins were defeated, and the remaining ones were exiled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-08
Release Date: 2024-05-19
Developer: Inatari Tales - - - - F95 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes

One of the best for me

Reactions: podkop09

Deadducke

Jul 25, 2023
It's a very simple logic.
There a big difference between NTR games.
I like NTR when I play like cheater or netori and hate play for looser.
But if I play like looser why I can't kill netori/stealer? Why I should to look on it without any actions?!
Some people (mostly depressed, losing in life, negative self esteem) actually like being in shoes of a cuck and feel satisfied that they are at least useful for something (getting cucked and making the cheating wife and her stealer happy). Now, it isnt necessarily a lame thing because its a fictional immersion and you get to experience different side of pleasure.
Me personally, like this stuf because i can immerse myself into the neotri/stealer, the cheating girl also the guy who got cheated. experiencing pleasure from all sides hahaha

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Recnq and Barbos61

TheHost101

Jun 10, 2024
Some people (mostly depressed, losing in life, negative self esteem) actually like being in shoes of a cuck and feel satisfied that they are at least useful for something (getting cucked and making the cheating wife and her stealer happy). Now, it isnt necessarily a lame thing because its a fictional immersion and you get to experience different side of pleasure.
Me personally, like this stuf because i can immerse myself into the neotri/stealer, the cheating girl also the guy who got cheated. experiencing pleasure from all sides hahaha
Sounds like a lot of projection lol

Deadducke

Jul 25, 2023
Sounds like a lot of projection lol
Not entirely wrong lmao I tapped into that realm before. I've talked with lot of cucks online and came to undertand that fetish very well, what i said was the most avverage case among those loserss which made them cucks

TeenIdolEnjoyer

May 10, 2024
anyone subbed to him here that can say what the patreon update: violet licking animation is actually licking? we've already had dick licking animations and grandpa gets a lot of rimjobs, so i'm curious if the animation is a close up one of those (not curious enough to pay to find out of course :ROFLMAO:)

tillerman

Aug 10, 2016
Replaying the game, at some point during either 3.8 or 4.0, there's a part where the MC goes to the basement of the bar, and Yui are Faye are in Dukall's room acting suspicious. There's even a CG with Yui peeking outside the door to answer you. I don't think the game ever brings this up again or tells you what was happening in there. Did the dev just forget? Or maybe I did?

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
Inatari Tales - The corruption of the Village v0.4.4 is finally on his patreon and it is NOT worth the wait, he had said that he had redone a few things in the build which was why there was no new build fpr june and when the new build did drop there was very very little, just some pixel shadow animations which looked recycled, a BJ scene with marin, a shadow bj scene with akane (which was a recycled animation that is just covered up with a curtain and silhouette), a handjob scene (no climax) with violet and grandpa, and a free roam event. After over a month of waiting on the patreon that is all we get. So him saying that he had redone some things just felt like an excuse for the lack of content. He is milking the audience so I am canceling my subscription. Maybe in a few months I will check back but for now I am done, he got enough of my money.

• Angry
Reactions: xJuma
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes