MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Public updates are planned to be released on the 16th of every month (assuming no one will leak the game).

Ntr can't be avoided in this game.
Damn, that sucks. would've been nice if there is a ntr route and non ntr route :FacePalm: Does the male mc at least get some sex scenes or is he getting cucked throughout the whole game?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Damn, that sucks. would've been nice if there is a ntr route and non ntr route :FacePalm: Does the male mc at least get some sex scenes or is he getting cucked throughout the whole game?
this looks to be one of the MC is going to loose all the time, though in the last update something happened. I hope he gets something too, I am tired of the trope of the MC not getting any, you can still get sex and loose so I do not see why people avoid such scenes.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
In this last update the MC at least had something, I don't know if there will be more scenes with him later on (that don't involve him being cheated on or having sex in front of him or behind his back) but there's a chance there will be, that scene I think was very well received

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Ok, I have a killer problem at this point that will end my journey in this game. I have to follow Dukall into the cave, a totally dark cave and find him. My eyesight is not that good, so this will end the game for me unless one of you guys can help me as to what to do, or a save that will allow me credit and be able to move on. I tried doing the dark cave thing but my eyes just start to hurt too much. If someone can help me, please do, if not, my journey ends here.
I can help you, that part is not so complicated but the lighting can be a bit annoying for some people, unfortunately I don't have any save after that part so I can't help you :(.

Try to do what I told you or the other option is to skip that part and play with the save after that update.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
In this last update the MC at least had something, I don't know if there will be more scenes with him later on (that don't involve him being cheated on or having sex in front of him or behind his back) but there's a chance there will be, that scene I think was very well received
I haven't played this one yet so that's why I'm asking lol

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
dude PLAY A NON-NTR GAME IF YOU WANT A NON NTR ROUTE LOL
dude... I think there’s a misunderstanding. I'm looking for a game that has both ntr and non-ntr like NTRKnight and Nymphomania Priestess for example, which I enjoyed LOL

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
dude... I think there’s a misunderstanding. I'm looking for a game that has both ntr and non-ntr like NTRKnight and Nymphomania Priestess for example, which I enjoyed LOL
Yea, I get that. But to me those games sucked ass. lol I would have preferred them to not have a non ntr path. Because being able to choose ntr or non ntr, ruins the ntr path for me.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Not a fan of this latest update, but I really don't like the town bicycle route gang bang stuff. So this glory hole crap was a big turn off for me. I realize that's where this game is heading so will probably be something I drop sooner or later, is what it is. I know a lot of you lose that stuff so I'm happy for you, lol.

I do hope we get some more yui x cousin stuff, that was super hot for me. And the teaser are looking good for Entai stuff, so I prob got some more enjoyment coming out of this game before I hit the point I drop it.

And the art just keeps getting better and better, the artist is really improving with each release.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Not a fan of this latest update, but I really don't like the town bicycle route gang bang stuff. So this glory hole crap was a big turn off for me. I realize that's where this game is heading so will probably be something I drop sooner or later, is what it is. I know a lot of you lose that stuff so I'm happy for you, lol.

I do hope we get some more yui x cousin stuff, that was super hot for me. And the teaser are looking good for Entai stuff, so I prob got some more enjoyment coming out of this game before I hit the point I drop it.

And the art just keeps getting better and better, the artist is really improving with each release.
I wanted more enlai stuff

swagymcswagful

Sep 2, 2019
The pacing of this game is awful, It's almost like the creator is trolling.
Navigating this map is insane. They give a you a location to go like you're actually familiar with the place.
And then there is 6 minutes of dialogue setting up a 1 minute scene, lol.
What is going on here?

mobius.b

Aug 26, 2020
The usual "build-up" shenanigans. 80% of the dialogue is just nonsensical padding. "I'll go there." "You will go there?" "Yes, I will go there." "Take care when going there." Not the exact words but roughly the same content.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
The pacing of this game is awful, It's almost like the creator is trolling.
Navigating this map is insane. They give a you a location to go like you're actually familiar with the place.
And then there is 6 minutes of dialogue setting up a 1 minute scene, lol.
What is going on here?
pls i not care for gangbang bullshit i need ntr

swagymcswagful

Sep 2, 2019
The usual "build-up" shenanigans. 80% of the dialogue is just nonsensical padding. "I'll go there." "You will go there?" "Yes, I will go there." "Take care when going there." Not the exact words but roughly the same content.
And there is at least 10 thousand scenes of cock shock.
The game should be name
"The village where women are always shocked by cocks" It's absurd.

TheHost101

Jun 10, 2024
I hope they bleed when they lose their virginity. Will probably have to wait a year, though. Like bro, we get it, you've dragged this out long, I've edged for a good amount of time, we're good. You can get to the sex scenes already

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
are the posters here serious? Henteria 2 has like 4 to 6 hours of gameplay before something even remotely related to sex starts. and here we have people complaining when this game has sex from the prologe, just because it is not related to the main characters? man this thread is filled with gooners.

though I do agree with one thing. is that there has not been any progression besides blowjobs.
Yui already did scenes when visiting grampa. same with marin on the lake visit, this party something more should have happened, if the dev wanted it to be slow then they should have been groped and even made to cum with fingering or something. that way the scene would have been more varied while keeping the slowness. and it would fit with the being drunk youngsters some more.

TheHost101

Jun 10, 2024
are the posters here serious? Henteria 2 has like 4 to 6 hours of gameplay before something even remotely related to sex starts. and here we have people complaining when this game has sex from the prologe, just because it is not related to the main characters? man this thread is filled with gooners.
A gooner would want this to last longer... Because that's what the purpose of gooning is...

And 4 to 6 hours on henteria was also too much so...

• Sad
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

TeenIdolEnjoyer

May 10, 2024
4.4 update on , looks like this one is focused on Marin and Violet. The corruption of yui and marin has gone handjob - kiss/lick- blowjob so far, i assume it'll go titfuck - deepthroat - swallow cum - get seen naked by enlai/dukall - get eaten out by them - dick between thighs and Then maybe sex, with some more Yuu "cheating" stuff dotted in between to push them to it.

The pacing is slow, but paying members have all the power, I wont act entitled when im not one of them. If they feel the pacing is slow inatari will have no choice to go faster with it to keep their support, but i honestly feel the final product will be better with all the slow burning as it will feel like a game, rather than hentai with a bit of game in between.

My main issue with 4.2 is Marin voluntarily jerking off Kema only being shadow pixels, I feel like it should've been a real scene with Yui's shocked face in the background.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes