CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Because the game is published on Patreon it can't have any of those genres that are a reason for banning on that platform.

For the next game Inatari has plans to move to Suscriberstar since that platform gives a little more freedom and can include the genres you mentioned and more.

It doesn't let you use that save? What I could do is to pass you the save of the version after that, but you would have to wait a little because I'm at work haha

In some ways it can feel a bit like that, but Inatari had already anticipated that the game would enter a somewhat slow development phase as all the scenes will now be more sexual which requires a bit more work because almost all of them will require animated CG which can take a full day of work to make and program.
I hear what you say and to hear it from devs they are afraid of the penalties from Patreon, but, there are plenty of games out there who are supported by Patreon and they have incest and bestiality. They use a mod, or allow players to chose to allow those tags or not. I'm not sure how they do it, or get away with it. Maybe, somebody on the Patreon side is getting a kickback or something to look the other way. But, there are games out there that have been going for years and are on Patreon with these tags. Most of you guys out there know what I'm saying is true.

Reactions: legend forever

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I hear what you say and to hear it from devs they are afraid of the penalties from Patreon, but, there are plenty of games out there who are supported by Patreon and they have incest and bestiality. They use a mod, or allow players to chose to allow those tags or not. I'm not sure how they do it, or get away with it. Maybe, somebody on the Patreon side is getting a kickback or something to look the other way. But, there are games out there that have been going for years and are on Patreon with these tags. Most of you guys out there know what I'm saying is true.
To be honest I don't know how they do to avoid banning either, maybe it's like you say and they publish a mod or a secondary version outside of Patreon.

To be honest I don't know how they do to avoid banning either, maybe it's like you say and they release a mod or a secondary version outside of Patreon.

The example I can think of right now is Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris, the developers released two dlc with bestiality and shot* content on their website and the game is still available on Patreon because technically the content was never released on that platform.

Maybe Inatari could do the same to test how their audience accepts that kind of content

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The character sprites look weird and fugly.
adawsa.jpg

In general the presentation is off. Like you start with ugly sprites having sex, the game slowly puts events in your face that don't really have a point, some random side characters backstory is told before you've done anything, it's very slow to get to controlling the action.
Then the mc doesn't speak and just shows emoticons above his head, jfc.

• Angry
Reactions: podkop09

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheCorruptionOfTheVillage-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

krazeelmofo

Sep 21, 2023
If there's a change where the NTR'd main character sells out to the evil spirit and becomes a deviant, it would be a nice touch, and turns the ugly corruptors on their ass. Otherwise kind of appreciate the slow corruption, but the MC feels just a little too duncy for my taste.

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
This game nails the slow corruption aspect, but at the same time the prologue was written in an oddly emotional way that created a special bond between the the girls and the MC. The character writing also makes me feel really bad for the MC as well. Makes it all the more mean-spirited seeing his childhood sweethearts getting stolen from him. I just wanted some naughty fun!

• Haha
Reactions: ktez and arimfan

Saikouren

Jun 21, 2018
I have skipped 4 updates, should i play again now or keep waiting ? This year barely has any good
ntr games released

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
well he was kinda setup to be the one pullint the strings with the evil entity in the cave. even the priest listened to him. so it makes kinda sense that it was Dukkal, my only problem is that there was no hint of him going in or out of the party to show that the perverts are working as some sort of cult.

as a side note, I think one of the biggest things eating time in this game is the fact that every message has to rerender the dialog box, making the few seconds it take to pop in and out of existence add up. I noticed that this time as I was replaying it. because I skipped a lot of the less interesting scenes and it took me a long time because of the dialog box doing that.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I was also a little disappointed by that, I had the same hope as you, but considering that we are still initiating the corruption of the girls, I still hope that we will see them with other men than the main antagonists.

I have skipped 4 updates, should i play again now or keep waiting ? This year barely has any good
ntr games released
I recommend waiting a little longer

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
To be honest I don't know how they do to avoid banning either, maybe it's like you say and they publish a mod or a secondary version outside of Patreon.

To be honest I don't know how they do to avoid banning either, maybe it's like you say and they release a mod or a secondary version outside of Patreon.

The example I can think of right now is Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris, the developers released two dlc with bestiality and shot* content on their website and the game is still available on Patreon because technically the content was never released on that platform.

Maybe Inatari could do the same to test how their audience accepts that kind of content
Yup. That is exactly what I am saying. There is a way, others have and are doing it. Personally, censorship is absolutely ridiculous when it comes to art. Real life is a totally different animal altogether. For some reason Patreon turns its head on a lot of games. Makes a person really wonder.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok, I have a killer problem at this point that will end my journey in this game. I have to follow Dukall into the cave, a totally dark cave and find him. My eyesight is not that good, so this will end the game for me unless one of you guys can help me as to what to do, or a save that will allow me credit and be able to move on. I tried doing the dark cave thing but my eyes just start to hurt too much. If someone can help me, please do, if not, my journey ends here.

Reactions: MarioXXX69

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Ok, I have a killer problem at this point that will end my journey in this game. I have to follow Dukall into the cave, a totally dark cave and find him. My eyesight is not that good, so this will end the game for me unless one of you guys can help me as to what to do, or a save that will allow me credit and be able to move on. I tried doing the dark cave thing but my eyes just start to hurt too much. If someone can help me, please do, if not, my journey ends here.
do not worry, the cave is a once and done thing, meant to give you the feel of a labyrinthian cave but after finished the entrance leads straight to the end so you only have to do it once. if you have problems just cheat it. turn the ligthing up on your screen and hugh the left side of the wall I remember going left then up and once then walked a bit to the right i went down a corridor instead of keeping right. it is short, so if you give it a good try you should be able to overcome it.

and if you cant do it pass me the save and i will give you a save back after the cave.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes