anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
how can you all say great game? its a carbon copy of about 10000 other ntr games. except this one belittles you even more. on top of the entire villiage and everyone's dog fragging your chick, but while its happening you get to do alot of boring retarded chores. yes chores. like getting fire wood, feeding chickens..ect ect. and of course like all the other countless games like this the chick in question is only tight lipped when it comes to telling you wtf is going on. cliche. and of course the art is all pixel art. which is soooooo riveting to watch. i dont care for these bc their all the same. its always some jerk taking the chick from some nice guy, its never the other way round. the chicks never tell thier man. he's always clueless. and getting raped is no big deal to the girl. never a cop called. never a word said to anyone about it. and then the cherry on top she falls for her rapist. i know these are hentai games but come on, alittle orginality would be nice instead of the same ole plot and theme over and over.
yeah and they always ask for pizza with an extra large salami, and your childhood friend always liked you since before you were born, and your aunt has never married hoping you made a pass on her. and you can come inside and never get pregnant!

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
This reads like some guy constantly playing ntr games while thinking "Damn why are nowadays all the games so similiar, can't these idiot dev make some different games!?".

Since i'm a good ol' chap and always help those in need let me share a secret with you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of us like ntr, but want some originality. It's like having the same flavor ice-cream after every meal. Eventually you'll want a different flavor.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
As much as I like this game, I think the content is going a little too slow. He broke up the last update into two parts because it was too big, but both those parts felt shorter than the typical updates. The monumental gloryhole scene everyone was supposed to be excited about ended up being Yui just licking the tip. Now, the next update looks like it's gonna have a Marin blowjob scene and yet another Violet scene. I like slow burn games, but this one is doing it wrong lately in my opinion. It's slow burn due to little content each update for Marin/Yui and over focus on side characters. There's more events involving Juvia than I think anyone cares about. There's been more mom content in the past couple of updates than Yui and Marin combined, or at least that's what it feels like. Hopefully, development picks up the pace soon with focus on Yui and Marin slow corruption.

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
These last two updates divided into two parts because they were deemed too large to be released in a single update. But this second part has 5 minutes of play, I don't understand this choice!

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I have an honest question. it was long since i played this game. and for the life of me I never remembered the scene of the soldier troop looking for the goblin kid. I asked once before if the game was editing previous scenes, now I am wondering if it is that said scenes are part of a patron package or something.
I want to know because if it is a patreon thing I would rather wait for the game to be finished and buy the patreon version. I am not a fan of patron and preffer to rather buy the game once it is finished. but I do not want to come here to get half a game and then have to replay it once it is released because they decided to remove scenes from the public version.

_CDE_

Dec 18, 2017
These last two updates divided into two parts because they were deemed too large to be released in a single update. But this second part has 5 minutes of play, I don't understand this choice!
5 minutes? No need to exaggerate. I read through everything and it took about 20 minutes. Besides, the update includes 3 animations (handjob, licking, and kissing), plus 2 CG scenes, all done in around 3 WEEKS... I Honestly don't know many developers who dedicate themselves to their projects as much as this.

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
5 minutes? No need to exaggerate. I read through everything and it took about 20 minutes. Besides, the update includes 3 animations (handjob, licking, and kissing), plus 2 CG scenes, all done in around 3 WEEKS... I Honestly don't know many developers who dedicate themselves to their projects as much as this.
I fully agree with this, plus the fact that the corruption is at a logical pacing which makes the whole story a lot more enjoyable. Definetly do not feel bad that i am subbed to this guy.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I have an honest question. it was long since i played this game. and for the life of me I never remembered the scene of the soldier troop looking for the goblin kid. I asked once before if the game was editing previous scenes, now I am wondering if it is that said scenes are part of a patron package or something.
I want to know because if it is a patreon thing I would rather wait for the game to be finished and buy the patreon version. I am not a fan of patron and preffer to rather buy the game once it is finished. but I do not want to come here to get half a game and then have to replay it once it is released because they decided to remove scenes from the public version.
That scene was always there, maybe you didn't remember it because it wasn't really relevant, the only important thing in that part of the game was that it was revealed that there are still live goblins hidden in caves and that Kema discovered the relationship that Akene and Juvia have with the soldiers.

Inatari already said that possibly for the final game there will be some changes, but only in some old CG and portraits of the girls.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I had already said that the update was a bit short, but very good in terms of story. We saw how the corruption of Yui and Akane progresses, the role that Juvia plays in Dukall's plan and how she gradually manipulates everything, and Ryu and Yui's relationship progressed a bit. Besides, Yui's animated scene was quite good and took a lot of time to make.

I know that possibly for those who are only interested in seeing scenes the update will have disappointed them a lot and may have been annoyed, but if we take into account how well planned the update was and remember that only one person is behind the entire development of the game, it is almost understandable why some updates will be very short.

I personally recommend to let a couple of updates pass before playing again, maybe 4 or 5. From what I've been seeing in the weekly reports we are already at a point in the game where all the scenes are already more sexual and all will require animated CG or animated sprites which are not easy to do.

Reactions: legend forever

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
That scene was always there, maybe you didn't remember it because it wasn't really relevant, the only important thing in that part of the game was that it was revealed that there are still live goblins hidden in caves and that Kema discovered the relationship that Akene and Juvia have with the soldiers.

Inatari already said that possibly for the final game there will be some changes, but only in some old CG and portraits of the girls.
I am going to have to chalk it up to being too asleep or something because I swear, there were some changes. because in my mind when I am replaying it all it can think is of how better it is than I remembered. better context, better situations, the sex scenes are kinda the same but presented in a better context. but oh well if there is only one version of the game I will not worry much about it as I replay it.

Last edited:

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I am going to have to chalk it up to being too asleep or something because I swear, there were some changes. because in my mind when I am replaying it all it can think is of how better it is than I remembered. better context, better situations. but oh well if there is only one version of the game I will not worry much about it as I replay it.
I think I also have an explanation for that haha, on the discord server there is a channel to report certain errors in the game's English. I think Inatari is from Russia and his English grammar is not the best, so he always keeps an eye on that channel on his server and makes some changes in several dialogues where his community agrees that it feels something weird or doesn't make much sense.

Anyway, you don't need to worry because Inatari also said that at least for this game there will be only one version which will be the same for Patreon/Subscriberstar/Fanbox subscribers and the free version.

Maybe for the second game he will do as many developers do to make two versions, but he is not sure yet.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Why add all this timewasting padding? I meen all running back and forth, fetch quests, loading screens etc. I meen when update claim 30 min of content and I got 28 min of running and 2 of scenes... I know slow burn games but this one is slowing padding game. Sure game need build up but why waste time on stupid running around? Its kinetic novel without choices that got dragged out by big maps with complex layout.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
As much as I like this game, I think the content is going a little too slow. He broke up the last update into two parts because it was too big, but both those parts felt shorter than the typical updates. The monumental gloryhole scene everyone was supposed to be excited about ended up being Yui just licking the tip. Now, the next update looks like it's gonna have a Marin blowjob scene and yet another Violet scene. I like slow burn games, but this one is doing it wrong lately in my opinion. It's slow burn due to little content each update for Marin/Yui and over focus on side characters. There's more events involving Juvia than I think anyone cares about. There's been more mom content in the past couple of updates than Yui and Marin combined, or at least that's what it feels like. Hopefully, development picks up the pace soon with focus on Yui and Marin slow corruption.
Dude, don't play the game, let it finish, let the dev finish it correctly, fuck the people asking the dev to pump lower quality longer updates!

Reactions: legend forever

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
OMG, the storyline progression in this game is unbelievably slow. I like that the developers spend time on character development, but this game has taken it too far, in my opinion.

Any guess when the first sex scene of one of the female antagonist will happend with this game current progress lol

• Angry
Reactions: Kliorkt and ktez

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
how can you all say great game? its a carbon copy of about 10000 other ntr games. except this one belittles you even more. on top of the entire villiage and everyone's dog fragging your chick, but while its happening you get to do alot of boring retarded chores. yes chores. like getting fire wood, feeding chickens..ect ect. and of course like all the other countless games like this the chick in question is only tight lipped when it comes to telling you wtf is going on. cliche. and of course the art is all pixel art. which is soooooo riveting to watch. i dont care for these bc their all the same. its always some jerk taking the chick from some nice guy, its never the other way round. the chicks never tell thier man. he's always clueless. and getting raped is no big deal to the girl. never a cop called. never a word said to anyone about it. and then the cherry on top she falls for her rapist. i know these are hentai games but come on, alittle orginality would be nice instead of the same ole plot and theme over and over.
Sounds like you just discovered the idea of a genre you don't like. I suggest you add netorare to your exclude tags so you stop having a brain aneurysm.

Also I would suggest anyone annoyed at the pace and lack of content per update, just come back when the game is complete because you don't seem to have the mentality to deal with a work in progress game, just save yourself the annoyance and wait till the game is done.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes