CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I always loved the pic of the two girls and I've tried playing this game so many times, but, I didn't follow the script and always got lost and lost interest. This time I'm doing it again and following the script and it has been a wonderful experience. I just finished the part where the girls worked their first night at the tavern. I assume the girls are doomed, but, that is how a cheating game goes, I love it. My question is, does the mom also get corrupted? I think that would be cool, since she is a part of the village and hubby is always away doing his messaging job. In fact, it looks like all the hot women of the village are ripe for the pickings
I hope as the women get more corrupted that their clothes and makeup reflect the types of women they are becoming. Slutty outfits and whore makeup, as they become sluts and whore prostitutes.
I have to go now, it's time to take my meds. I tend to get a little crazy without it. lalalalalalalalalalala...........

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I always loved the pic of the two girls and I've tried playing this game so many times, but, I didn't follow the script and always got lost and lost interest. This time I'm doing it again and following the script and it has been a wonderful experience. I just finished the part where the girls worked their first night at the tavern. I assume the girls are doomed, but, that is how a cheating game goes, I love it. My question is, does the mom also get corrupted? I think that would be cool, since she is a part of the village and hubby is always away doing his messaging job. In fact, it looks like all the hot women of the village are ripe for the pickings
Yes, the mom is also a target of corruption.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ktez and CutieLvr

UEUMMMM

Feb 15, 2024
Its bug the scene of Akane sucking the soldier when you pass the dialogues fast when goes dark show the image of her sucking the soldier. It's similar to a gif that showed Yui sucking on page 88. I dont know its my version of Joiplay or a bug.
Just do what I said above and the image will appear

Reactions: legend forever

legend forever

Apr 5, 2024
Its bug the scene of Akane sucking the soldier when you pass the dialogues fast when goes dark show the image of her sucking the soldier. It's similar to a gif that showed Yui sucking on page 88. I dont know its my version of Joiplay or a bug.
Just do what I said above and the image will appear
Yup it also happens when i play it on joiplay but in my laptop it doesnt

legend forever

Apr 5, 2024
how can you all say great game? its a carbon copy of about 10000 other ntr games. except this one belittles you even more. on top of the entire villiage and everyone's dog fragging your chick, but while its happening you get to do alot of boring retarded chores. yes chores. like getting fire wood, feeding chickens..ect ect. and of course like all the other countless games like this the chick in question is only tight lipped when it comes to telling you wtf is going on. cliche. and of course the art is all pixel art. which is soooooo riveting to watch. i dont care for these bc their all the same. its always some jerk taking the chick from some nice guy, its never the other way round. the chicks never tell thier man. he's always clueless. and getting raped is no big deal to the girl. never a cop called. never a word said to anyone about it. and then the cherry on top she falls for her rapist. i know these are hentai games but come on, alittle orginality would be nice instead of the same ole plot and theme over and over.
Dude just exclude netorare tag from your game search list cause netorare genre means the mc's girl will be banged by some other dudes, so you cant do anything about it even if you write so much under a netore game comment section

legend forever

Apr 5, 2024
I think I also have an explanation for that haha, on the discord server there is a channel to report certain errors in the game's English. I think Inatari is from Russia and his English grammar is not the best, so he always keeps an eye on that channel on his server and makes some changes in several dialogues where his community agrees that it feels something weird or doesn't make much sense.

Anyway, you don't need to worry because Inatari also said that at least for this game there will be only one version which will be the same for Patreon/Subscriberstar/Fanbox subscribers and the free version.

Maybe for the second game he will do as many developers do to make two versions, but he is not sure yet.
Can i join the discord server or it is for patrons only? If i can join please do send me the link

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
>> Ntr can't be avoided

Yeah but can I avoid any events when is protagonist like looser looks on sex from distance and don't make anything?
Can protagonist join to sex if we have that events?! Or kick someone's ass with these events?!
Or maybe make some pranks on those fuckers?

PS Why people like these stories in games when protagonist feels jealous but don't make anything at all?

Last edited:

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
>> Ntr can't be avoided

Yeah but can I avoid any events when is protagonist like looser looks on sex from distance and don't make anything?
Can protagonist join to sex if we have that events?! Or kick someone's ass with these events?!
Or maybe make some pranks on those fuckers?

PS Why people like these stories in games when protagonist feels jealous but don't make anything at all?
WHY IS AN NTR GAME NTR!!!!! NOOOOO!!
adc1e3c90f7b1c03baeb968005c28f83.jpg

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
WHY IS AN NTR GAME NTR!!!!! NOOOOO!!
It's a very simple logic.
There a big difference between NTR games.
I like NTR when I play like cheater or netori and hate play for looser.
But if I play like looser why I can't kill netori/stealer? Why I should to look on it without any actions?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

stoma1233

Dec 5, 2019
Hey haven't played in a while and my last save was from v0.3.5 is there anyway to play from there on the current version? Really don't want to have to play for hours to get back to where I was without skipping content.

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
at this rate the game just feels like the dev is just slowly milking the subscribers.
game progress feels pretty good until recently.. oh well..

Reactions: ciccio76

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3292493

Overview:
In the year 350, the world was shaken by a massive crisis. A war between the goblins and other races caused this crisis. Goblins were terrible creatures that only thought about eating and mating, despite their physical size they had a great advantage because they could reproduce with any species, and their children took a few months to reach adulthood. After years of conflict and countless deaths, the goblins were defeated, and the remaining ones were exiled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-08
Release Date: 2024-05-19
Developer: Inatari Tales - - - - F95 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes

All these wonderful tags in this game. Is there anyway you can include incest and or bestiality? Maybe, by some sort of option mod?

Reactions: legend forever

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
OMG, the storyline progression in this game is unbelievably slow. I like that the developers spend time on character development, but this game has taken it too far, in my opinion.

Any guess when the first sex scene of one of the female antagonist will happend with this game current progress lol
On one hand I love slow corruption cause it really sets up the eventual downfall and makes it all the sweeter. But on the other hand I feel like there's no real reason to actually play this just yet cause it's all set up with zero pay off. Like the actual corruption will be great once it actually happens but we just haven't got there yet. Game's been on my watchlist for years and yet I've only actually played it once with this new update.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
All these wonderful tags in this game. Is there anyway you can include incest and or bestiality? Maybe, by some sort of option mod?
Because the game is published on Patreon it can't have any of those genres that are a reason for banning on that platform.

For the next game Inatari has plans to move to Suscriberstar since that platform gives a little more freedom and can include the genres you mentioned and more.

Hey haven't played in a while and my last save was from v0.3.5 is there anyway to play from there on the current version? Really don't want to have to play for hours to get back to where I was without skipping content.
It doesn't let you use that save? What I could do is to pass you the save of the version after that, but you would have to wait a little because I'm at work haha

at this rate the game just feels like the dev is just slowly milking the subscribers.
game progress feels pretty good until recently.. oh well..
In some ways it can feel a bit like that, but Inatari had already anticipated that the game would enter a somewhat slow development phase as all the scenes will now be more sexual which requires a bit more work because almost all of them will require animated CG which can take a full day of work to make and program.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ktez and CutieLvr

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Sounds like you just discovered the idea of a genre you don't like. I suggest you add netorare to your exclude tags so you stop having a brain aneurysm.

Also I would suggest anyone annoyed at the pace and lack of content per update, just come back when the game is complete because you don't seem to have the mentality to deal with a work in progress game, just save yourself the annoyance and wait till the game is done.
You don't understand. I need to GOON right now, my brainrot demands i get my dopamine rush from this hentai.
main-qimg-b3193237a79cb47783aac3e439e6b5a6-lq.jpg

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes