iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
The pacing is slow, but paying members have all the power, I wont act entitled when im not one of them. If they feel the pacing is slow inatari will have no choice to go faster with it to keep their support, but i honestly feel the final product will be better with all the slow burning as it will feel like a game, rather than hentai with a bit of game in between.
This you say is curious because the gloryhole scene was born thanks to a suggestion that was made in discord and was so well accepted that I imagine that Inatari was encouraged to try it and it was something that at least I (and several) liked, I understand that for many people maybe put a gloryhole out of nowhere was something forced but in the end it was not horrible, at least Juvia's intentions were revealed which is important for the main story.

My main issue with 4.2 is Marin voluntarily jerking off Kema only being shadow pixels, I feel like it should've been a real scene with Yui's shocked face in the background.
Possibly for the final version of the game it could be included, Inatari had already said that he intends to modify some old CG for the final version of the game, and I wouldn't be surprised if he also feels like adding small CG to mini scenes like that of Marin with Kema.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Yea, I get that. But to me those games sucked ass. lol I would have preferred them to not have a non ntr path. Because being able to choose ntr or non ntr, ruins the ntr path for me.
I understand your point of view, but I personally enjoy having both paths available as it adds variety and replayability for me. By the way, the two games I mentioned have a good amount of NTR content. NTRKnight, for example, has somewhat avoidable NTR content, but you have to constantly cock block the other characters, making it feel more competitive. It also has a lot of good NTR scenes with each male rival.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I understand your point of view, but I personally enjoy having both paths available as it adds variety and replayability for me. By the way, the two games I mentioned have a good amount of NTR content. NTRKnight, for example, has somewhat avoidable NTR content, but you have to constantly cock block the other characters, making it feel more competitive. It also has a lot of good NTR scenes with each male rival.
Yea, I suspect we are at opposite ends, as in what I like annoys you and what you like annoys me. NTRKnight for example while it had amazing art, the gameplay was just super annoying for me. I don't really get that NTR feel when I have to choose which guy to actively let NTR the girl.

Reactions: mattsan

Shister

Apr 26, 2021
I have now played for 3 hours. They are returning from visiting their grandfather and MC has not yet confessed his love to Yui. Please someone tell me whether they will confess to each other and be a couple or will I continue the game as his childhood friend

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I have now played for 3 hours. They are returning from visiting their grandfather and MC has not yet confessed his love to Yui. Please someone tell me whether they will confess to each other and be a couple or will I continue the game as his childhood friend
childhood friend for the foreseeable future

• Sad
Reactions: Shister

swagymcswagful

Sep 2, 2019
are the posters here serious? Henteria 2 has like 4 to 6 hours of gameplay before something even remotely related to sex starts. and here we have people complaining when this game has sex from the prologe, just because it is not related to the main characters? man this thread is filled with gooners.

though I do agree with one thing. is that there has not been any progression besides blowjobs.
Yui already did scenes when visiting grampa. same with marin on the lake visit, this party something more should have happened, if the dev wanted it to be slow then they should have been groped and even made to cum with fingering or something. that way the scene would have been more varied while keeping the slowness. and it would fit with the being drunk youngsters some more.
4.4 update on , looks like this one is focused on Marin and Violet. The corruption of yui and marin has gone handjob - kiss/lick- blowjob so far, i assume it'll go titfuck - deepthroat - swallow cum - get seen naked by enlai/dukall - get eaten out by them - dick between thighs and Then maybe sex, with some more Yuu "cheating" stuff dotted in between to push them to it.

The pacing is slow, but paying members have all the power, I wont act entitled when im not one of them. If they feel the pacing is slow inatari will have no choice to go faster with it to keep their support, but i honestly feel the final product will be better with all the slow burning as it will feel like a game, rather than hentai with a bit of game in between.

My main issue with 4.2 is Marin voluntarily jerking off Kema only being shadow pixels, I feel like it should've been a real scene with Yui's shocked face in the background.

It's not really about the sex scenes but the pacing itself.

1:There is no reason for the game map to be this complicated when they expect you to find people on the basis of their name. (Go to Yui/Marin/Violet/training camp) being the only instruction and then guess house + door is boring. Why is there is no map?

2: The gameplay is a mystery/horror and all you do is click on PNGs, which is just time consuming.
+ add The memory point system that has no reason for existing. Why is farming memory points a gameplay mechanic? Specially when it doesn't drive the plot forward. It's soft locking scenes for the sake of it.

Hero boy ken did mystery better by always diversifying the actions/decisions of the characters make.
In this you play an eternal loop of
1: Find location
2: Long winded dialogue set up for the scene
3: Point and click on random location or png (to have MC do something while girls get shocked by a cock somewhere else)
4: girls lie to the MC about the undercurrent sexual nature of the village for infinity.
5: Which in this case it's always a derivative of being shock by a penis or groping.

Because the game is built around finding stuff in a map + the decisions the girls make, it becomes boring when the game is stuck in a shock-cock/lie/grope/ circle.

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I have played slower paced games, I mean Henteria is turtle paced compared to this one,

1:There is no reason for the game map to be this complicated when they expect you to find people on the basis of their name. (Go to Yui/Marin/Violet/training camp) being the only instruction and then guess house + door is boring. Why is there is no map?

2: The gameplay is a mystery/horror and all you do is click on PNGs, which is just time consuming.
+ add The memory point system that has no reason for existing. Why is farming memory points a gameplay mechanic? Specially when it doesn't drive the plot forward. It's soft locking scenes for the sake of it.

Hero boy ken did mystery better by always diversifying the actions/decisions of the characters make.
3: Point and click on random location or png (to have MC do something while girls get shocked by a cock somewhere else)
4: girls lie to the MC about the undercurrent sexual nature of the village for infinity.
5: Which in this case it's always a derivative of being shock by a penis or groping.

Because the game is built around finding stuff in a map + the decisions the girls make, it becomes boring when the game is stuck in a shock-cock/lie/grope/ circle.
oh well I agree with your points but I would not call that pacing. bad map is bad mapping. bad system is a bad system. pacing is the speed of the narrative the flow of the events, how fast they go from hello to fucking, how quickly the character becomes corrupted. you want an example of a game with bad pacing? play family legacy. you want a game with good pacing and horrible maps and quests. play sanctuary of promises and contracts. if you go to a visual novel and say pacing no one is going to think about mapping and systems. it is falling into a trap to expect people to think pacing in an RPGmaker game is about "mapping and systems"

if you go around chalking your points 1 and 2 to "pacing" you are delivering the message in a way people will not understand.

also despite the fact that I agree in both your points in point 1 you can say going to the characters by name is not that complicated since they have jobs and they either live in your house or yui up north or they are working. is not that complicated, is just a pain walking since you need to take a lot of curves. should it happen? sure it shouldnt, is it the worst in eroge? certainly not.

also boy hero ken had monsters chasing you to switch the the feelign of scenes, this game does not have a danger element on it. they are two diferent sets of mysteries wich may mistakenly make you feel a change in pace. just because the characters go from danger to safety wich does not happen in here.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Boy hero had its annoyances too, ain't no reason we needed to scour the town looking for chickens.

• Haha
Reactions: swagymcswagful

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Yea, I suspect we are at opposite ends, as in what I like annoys you and what you like annoys me. NTRKnight for example while it had amazing art, the gameplay was just super annoying for me. I don't really get that NTR feel when I have to choose which guy to actively let NTR the girl.
I understand where you're coming from. It sounds like we enjoy different aspects of these games. For me, the choice and variety add to the experience, but I can see how that might dilute the NTR feel for you. It's interesting how these games can resonate so differently with people lol. by the way, Thanks for sharing your perspective though :coffee:(y)

Reactions: LordFrz

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Safe? Do you mean save?
yes, apologies. I meant save.
Judging by your answer I assume you don't have a save with all scenes unlocked (except maybe the latest ones). Cause in the latest version there is no way to get into the reminiscence room.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
yes, apologies. I meant save.
Judging by your answer I assume you don't have a save with all scenes unlocked (except maybe the latest ones). Cause in the latest version there is no way to get into the reminiscence room.
There is, but you have to get to the end of the content first.

toxicduo

Jul 27, 2020
Will MC still not know about the harassment happening behind his back until the end of the update, or will there be netorase or cuckold scenes?
The MC kinda already knows but when ever he goes to put the pieces together something stops him, so those two things are possible but i dont know if they will go down those routes.

Reactions: Shister
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes