RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Man getting around this village is such a chore. The pathing around the houses and such is unnecessarily nonsensical, specially having to loop around all the way under the bridge to go to the graveyard and bakery area. Oh and going down to the church as well. You'd think the people living there would have made more efficient short routes, but nope.

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
Man getting around this village is such a chore. The pathing around the houses and such is unnecessarily nonsensical, specially having to loop around all the way under the bridge to go to the graveyard and bakery area. Oh and going down to the church as well. You'd think the people living there would have made more efficient short routes, but nope.
Given the time period and small size of the village..

No tractors and no major roman army to pave efficient roads.

Probably good roads in and out of the village but the rest was decided by nature and people built around the river and hills of the valley naturally.

... except that weird bridge to the graveyard. That one boggles me and I can't imagine a naturally formed landscape that works for that.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
In the first versions of the game it was worse, the character movement speed was slow and also the loading time was a bit heavy. At least now exploring the map is not as annoying as before.

Also at the beginning I had problems with that bridge hahaha, it was a little weird and even for a moment I thought I had found a bug because I could not see how I could cross underneath hahaha.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I can finally play 0.4.2, and although I really liked the story and events, I was a little disappointed by the length, it barely has 1 hour of gameplay.

• Sad
Reactions: GinSchiffer

I_Love_Jesus

Dec 12, 2022
I can finally play 0.4.2, and although I really liked the story and events, I was a little disappointed by the length, it barely has 1 hour of gameplay.
I think that's because the last 2 versions where it was originally going to be 1 update but was a bit too big so it got split in half. The trade off there was the shorter development time in between (0.4 to 0.4.2 was 3ish weeks where normal release cycle sat at around 6 weeks)

Reactions: iCrown24

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I think that's because the last 2 versions where it was originally going to be 1 update but was a bit too big so it got split in half. The trade off there was the shorter development time in between (0.4 to 0.4.2 was 3ish weeks where normal release cycle sat at around 6 weeks)
Yes, basically it was because of that, even so at a story level the truth is that if it is very good and meets a little with the expectations that I imagine everyone has at this point in the game.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
When will the 4.1 will come
If it doesn't leak sooner, it should be released this month when the new version comes out on Patreon although there is no date for that version yet, but it will probably be by mid-month.

And if I remember correctly there is no version 0.4.1, to upgrade at once to version 0.4.2

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
how can you all say great game? its a carbon copy of about 10000 other ntr games. except this one belittles you even more. on top of the entire villiage and everyone's dog fragging your chick, but while its happening you get to do alot of boring retarded chores. yes chores. like getting fire wood, feeding chickens..ect ect. and of course like all the other countless games like this the chick in question is only tight lipped when it comes to telling you wtf is going on. cliche. and of course the art is all pixel art. which is soooooo riveting to watch. i dont care for these bc their all the same. its always some jerk taking the chick from some nice guy, its never the other way round. the chicks never tell thier man. he's always clueless. and getting raped is no big deal to the girl. never a cop called. never a word said to anyone about it. and then the cherry on top she falls for her rapist. i know these are hentai games but come on, alittle orginality would be nice instead of the same ole plot and theme over and over.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
This reads like some guy constantly playing ntr games while thinking "Damn why are nowadays all the games so similiar, can't these idiot dev make some different games!?".

Since i'm a good ol' chap and always help those in need let me share a secret with you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes