• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I don't get what you mean by unnecessary? As a artist and writer I wouldn't call someone else's work unnecessary myself I can't call someone else's work unnecessary. When it comes to H2, and I explained this to the dev the revenge route fails because he kinda took the essence of revenge out of it and gave us half bakes conclusions. The M
MC fights the uncle but he's not the one who kills him in the end. The cousin gets a ending where he doesn't even get confronted by the Mc so he never see how, why, or who is fucking him over, ans thw rest of the village yoy ne er get to see the Mc Confront then all and have to come to the realizationthat he is the monster that their betrayal created. That moment they have to realize or understand that they fucked up. That is the best part of revenge routes or ending for me but in H2 it was glossed over. It's glossed over in a lot of ntr games that do have revenge endings honestly.

Almost everyone I played it's just the Mc instakills everyone and then becomes the demon king or instakills everyone and then let the main girl kill them because blah blah sadness instead of giving the time for the mental dread to sit in that the kind character they've all been hurting is now a heartless monster or uncaring asshole.
I didn't want my comment to sound like I was disrespecting Inatari about the game's history. Only as I said I didn't know how to explain my point of view, actually I still don't know how to do it. But I think the simplest way is the following.

In this game the corruption of the girls points to what will be very hard and somewhat strong, obviously they will lie to the MC's face and maybe betray him in a very strong way and maybe even at some point they will turn their back on him. So a happy ending for me is something difficult to write considering all that the MC is going to suffer when he discovers the truth about the girls and how they have lied and betrayed him in his face, so a happy ending route where the girls simply say "I'm sorry, we were wrong but now we are with you" I see it something I do not know.... empty and a bit of a lie to be honest, they made the MC suffer so much and then they come and with a simple apology they fix everything, I see it as a bit of a lie to be honest.

That's why I hope the good ending is very well explained and doesn't fall into the cliché I said before (I've played several NTRs that literally do that for a good ending). That's one of the reasons why I liked HC2's good ending so much, there N_taii did a good job to redeem everything the girls did, besides the corruption of the girls in that game, although it was a bit strong, I think the corruption of this one could surpass it by far.

I also share your point of view with the revenge ending of HC2, it wasn't bad, but it lacked a little more impact and as you say it took away the essence of revenge that I was expecting to see, maybe it was held back a little by Patreon's regulations, I don't know. But I would have liked to see Noah kill his uncle and do a psychological torture to his cousin or something like that.

Again and again, I like the goods endings in NTRs, but they have to be very well written.

Reactions: manticore124

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Guys, how can i extract pictures from that game? have no idea how to open "png_" files
Decrypt them with an rpgm decryptor

Local Host:

Web Based:

Reactions: showie

graboid36

Jul 9, 2023
3uca4e.jpg
When the girl in the NTR game breaks her friends and her own heart
by turning into a perverted sex addict who only cares about getting fucked and degraded

• Haha
Reactions: DeanNorris

graboid36

Jul 9, 2023
Great game, started off slow but the corruption is fantastic, I love it
But I think maybe I am just not build for NTR.... will keep an eye on it anyways, maybe we will get "The Corruption of the Village 2: Revenge of Ryuu" where the MC goes into the mountains to train his penis to become thrice as large and durable and then he fucks all the female relatives of the ugly bad guys

Watershed

Apr 30, 2018
This looks good, the two girls in the second picture remind me of Gaia and Ryne from FFXIV. Adds to the spicy factor.

legend forever

Apr 5, 2024
I didn't want my comment to sound like I was disrespecting Inatari about the game's history. Only as I said I didn't know how to explain my point of view, actually I still don't know how to do it. But I think the simplest way is the following.

In this game the corruption of the girls points to what will be very hard and somewhat strong, obviously they will lie to the MC's face and maybe betray him in a very strong way and maybe even at some point they will turn their back on him. So a happy ending for me is something difficult to write considering all that the MC is going to suffer when he discovers the truth about the girls and how they have lied and betrayed him in his face, so a happy ending route where the girls simply say "I'm sorry, we were wrong but now we are with you" I see it something I do not know.... empty and a bit of a lie to be honest, they made the MC suffer so much and then they come and with a simple apology they fix everything, I see it as a bit of a lie to be honest.

That's why I hope the good ending is very well explained and doesn't fall into the cliché I said before (I've played several NTRs that literally do that for a good ending). That's one of the reasons why I liked HC2's good ending so much, there N_taii did a good job to redeem everything the girls did, besides the corruption of the girls in that game, although it was a bit strong, I think the corruption of this one could surpass it by far.

I also share your point of view with the revenge ending of HC2, it wasn't bad, but it lacked a little more impact and as you say it took away the essence of revenge that I was expecting to see, maybe it was held back a little by Patreon's regulations, I don't know. But I would have liked to see Noah kill his uncle and do a psychological torture to his cousin or something like that.

Again and again, I like the goods endings in NTRs, but they have to be very well written.
hey man what is the game you mentioned as HC2 what is the fullform

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021

I know that is not the place, but fr, HC2 reached the mid-end being unbearable and boring, the endings matched how bad it was. I can't see this one arriving in the same way or having the same annoying ending, not to mention that it has a huge expansion capacity.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes