iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
imma try hard n survive to 4.1 or 4.2 :cry:
after all i am going to restart the whole game all over again
i notice that there are some hot scenes that are not included in the gallery,
feel so wasted of such good work!
the 4.1 planned to come next month right i heard?
I understand that yes, if I remember correctly the last Patreon post I received before my subscription expired said that version 0.4.0 would be a bit long so it would be divided in two parts.

The first part (0.4.0) would be released this month, while the other version (0.4.1) would be released next month.

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
I understand that yes, if I remember correctly the last Patreon post I received before my subscription expired said that version 0.4.0 would be a bit long so it would be divided in two parts.

The first part (0.4.0) would be released this month, while the other version (0.4.1) would be released next month.
i am gonna survive until 4.1 hopefully :3

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I think to prevent the game from leaking too quickly, Inatari passes the download link via DM to their Patreons. Although I'm actually not 100% sure about this, but whenever Inatari publishes a small preview of the game in X it means that a new version is already available. If we look at the Inatari X there is a small preview of version 4.0.

I was supporting Inatari on Patreon, but unfortunately my subscription expired a few days before the preview was released on X, so I'm not 100% if the download link for the game is now being passed by DM, or if the 4.0 version isn't out yet.
DM-ing the link to every single one of his patrons one by one would be insane, especially since he's got hundreds of them. xddd

The Update is simply not out yet, this is the weekly report that was released earlier today:
1714149414511.png

• Haha
Reactions: GinSchiffer

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
weee! now the 2 questions on my head is...
when is it gonna release here and can i actually survive until 0.4.1 release without playing 0.4................
this quest sure is hard x_x

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Whats the changelog in 0.4?
Changelog v0.4
  • Added a new animated Glory Hole scene:
    • 2 animation variations
  • A new animated scene of Akane has been added
  • A new CG2D scene of Violet has been added:
    • 3 artwork variations (Regular Art, Violet standing, Grandpa standing)
  • One new main quest
  • New maps.
  • Added about 60 minutes.
  • A few bug fixes, and minor tweaks

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
DM-ing the link to every single one of his patrons one by one would be insane, especially since he's got hundreds of them. xddd

The Update is simply not out yet, this is the weekly report that was released earlier today:
View attachment 3576564
Patreon has a system for direct messaging supporters with releases. It's not difficult.

For those curious, on the discord Inatari has stated the focus for next updates will probably be on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lOlNoo

awk.onion

Mar 6, 2024
Each time game gets updated, public release comes along side it, since last update was leaked, no need for public.
- Next public update is in around 1 month when game gets updated.
oh so this is one of the exclusives? i thought it same the one i'm subscribed of. like early release for patreon and 2 weeks prior public release?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
oh so this is one of the exclusives? i thought it same the one i'm subscribed of. like early release for patreon and 2 weeks prior public release?
Version 0.3.9 is the patreon update from last month, 0.4.0 literally just dropped for patreons a few days ago.
- Read his membership info to see which gets access to the game when ->

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
can I ask a question to those who are subscribers and therefore in theory can see how many subscriptions the developer has? When version 0.3.8 was leaked, did the developer lose subscriptions? Or did he always get the same or maybe more?

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
can I ask a question to those who are subscribers and therefore in theory can see how many subscriptions the developer has? When version 0.3.8 was leaked, did the developer lose subscriptions? Or did he always get the same or maybe more?
You don't need to be a paid subscriber to see how many patrons devs have, you can follow them for free and then you can check the follower count at the bottom of the "About" tab.

This is Inatari's Patreon right now:
1714332946546.png

As for how many subscribers did Inatari have before the leak and after...no idea, there's probably only 1 person who knows that and unfortunately for you, he barely checks this thread.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes