Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Let me join the honourable circle of crybabies, too.
Motherfuckaa didn't use spoilers. Those are the most despicable out of every crybaby. For these guys it's not enough to cry alone, no they just have to make others cry alongside them by mentioning every single scene of the new update.

Yaboiii699

Nov 1, 2017
Let me join the honourable circle of crybabies, too.
Motherfuckaa didn't use spoilers. Those are the most despicable out of every crybaby. For these guys it's not enough to cry alone, no they just have to make others cry alongside them by mentioning every single scene of the new update.
Careful, his big bro Matoga will come for you!

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok just to be sure: in the prologue, when you have to talk to the father to skip to the night..there's no way to go to afternoon, evening, etc.. right?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Another question: the "alternative dimension" where you can see the events.. how does it work? There are all the events you can see in game, or there are scenes\memories available only there?

I ask cause I don't want to spoil myself.

TY

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
just dont watch it on twitter then? I never understood that argument tbh. If you want important announcements, its anyways better to join the discord.
he just can do it like patreon and me fine with that i like his game but he post a scene that in new update for free is just weird for me not a lot game hentai dev do this

Saikouren

Jun 21, 2018
It is just a glimpse of the full scene ( a teaser). It is not a big deal and a good way to promote the latest build of the game.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Another question: the "alternative dimension" where you can see the events.. how does it work? There are all the events you can see in game, or there are scenes\memories available only there?

I ask cause I don't want to spoil myself.

TY
You can only see the scenes in that place once you have seen them in the story of the game.

But there are some scenes called "memory events" or something like that, to unlock them you have to collect some shiny fragments that are all over the map, but in addition you also have to have "seen" them in the story.

when is the next free update ?
Next month when the new version will be released on Patreon/Subscriberstar.

But who knows, maybe Inatari decides to give a little gift and publish the free version at the end of the month, although I sincerely doubt it, but it would be a great detail for people who do not have to support it.

P.D: In Pixiv there are some preview images of version 0.4.4.4

Reactions: Mwanted

krep12

Dec 22, 2021
Dude, 6 weeks, 6 fucking weeks, I made 3 animated scenes with different artwork, plus 2 CG arts, one of them with a complete background, plus mini arts, plus story, plus sprites...

I always continue practicing in my free time, anatomy, backgrounds, animations... (Yes, that takes a lof of time too).

I never mentioned this directly on Patreon, but I also have college and a side job. I've lost count of how many times I haven't slept properly, and THAT'S OK, because I love creating games.

I understand if you didn't like the update, really!
But I can't accept you insinuating that I'm not doing my best. That "I'm just taking money from my audience."
Don't listen to them, they don't know the effort it takes to do what you do to make those animated cuts, they should be happy that you are giving the scenes an improvement instead of pure CG. In general, I am satisfied with the improvement you have achieved, keep up the good work, don't try too hard to please everyone, the important thing is that you are satisfied with your work, since it is your game. I wish you good luck with your next updates.

One question, haven't you thought about adding the Spanish language?

#TEAMCORUPTION FOR LUCY

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Have you updated JoiPlay to the latest version? Many times this error happens when you extract the game and an error occurs, you have the JoiPlay outdated or the RPG Maker plugin is not in the latest version.

One question, haven't you thought about adding the Spanish language?

#TEAMCORUPTION FOR LUCY
If I remember correctly, I think there is a thread here in the forum where you can ask for games to be translated to Spanish but only with MLT, so don't expect a very good translation.

For me it is still not worth translating the game into other languages, the game is still in development and often there are changes in the maps already established so it would be working a little in vain, the best thing to do is wait until the game is 100% complete and someone is encouraged to make a manual translation, or with MLT that does not feel too much disgust and want to gouge your eyes out when you read

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
Have you updated JoiPlay to the latest version? Many times this error happens when you extract the game and an error occurs, you have the JoiPlay outdated or the RPG Maker plugin is not in the latest version.

If I remember correctly, I think there is a thread here in the forum where you can ask for games to be translated to Spanish but only with MLT, so don't expect a very good translation.

For me it is still not worth translating the game into other languages, the game is still in development and often there are changes in the maps already established so it would be working a little in vain, the best thing to do is wait until the game is 100% complete and someone is encouraged to make a manual translation, or with MLT that does not feel too much disgust and want to gouge your eyes out when you read
I'm using the Nov 2023 open beta version for joiplay and the dec 2023 for the RPGM. The latest free updates are kinda "incomplete"? Only the joiplay app and the rpgm plugin can be updated for now but this results in renpy games becoming unlplayable

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I'm using the Nov 2023 open beta version for joiplay and the dec 2023 for the RPGM. The latest free updates are kinda "incomplete"? Only the joiplay app and the rpgm plugin can be updated for now but this results in renpy games becoming unlplayable
Are you on the JoiPlay discord server? There are the download links to the newest version (last month).

If I remember correctly that version that you have was incompatible with the game, I have the memory that during the first versions of the game always crashed with JoiPlay until an update was already compatible.

Apr 5, 2024
In the game folder itself there is a guide that can help you :).

There is also the possibility that the game has been bugged, which you can do by restarting and as the game has a fast forward function the dialogues don't take long to get there as they are still starting.

I don't remember if Noah's father's death happens during the prologue or when he's already an adult, but you also have an option to skip the prologue just in case.

And as RedGlow says, to avoid any problems, comment in the thread belonging to the game.
Thanks

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Dude, 6 weeks, 6 fucking weeks, I made 3 animated scenes with different artwork, plus 2 CG arts, one of them with a complete background, plus mini arts, plus story, plus sprites...

I always continue practicing in my free time, anatomy, backgrounds, animations... (Yes, that takes a lof of time too).

I never mentioned this directly on Patreon, but I also have college and a side job. I've lost count of how many times I haven't slept properly, and THAT'S OK, because I love creating games.

I understand if you didn't like the update, really!
But I can't accept you insinuating that I'm not doing my best. That "I'm just taking money from my audience."
Good on you mate, probably just focus more on your studies and ignore the whiny losers.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes