Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
Are you on the JoiPlay discord server? There are the download links to the newest version (last month).

If I remember correctly that version that you have was incompatible with the game, I have the memory that during the first versions of the game always crashed with JoiPlay until an update was already compatible.
Bit late but i updated joiplay to the latest version along with the plug ins and it's still the same

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Bit late but i updated joiplay to the latest version along with the plug ins and it's still the same
It's weird, as I said that same error I got with the first versions of the game and with last year's JoiPlay, but since they updated JoiPlay the game works without any problem.

Try to try with the JoiPlay settings, maybe you have disabled/enabled something that makes the game crashes.

Another thing you can try is to download another version of the game to see what happens.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Can somoebody send me the discord link, i can't find it
When you subscribe to Patreon/Fanbox/Suscriberstar, it gives you the link to join the discord. The good thing is that even with the 1$ plan you can join, but I don't think you will have access to some VIP channels.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Dude, 6 weeks, 6 fucking weeks, I made 3 animated scenes with different artwork, plus 2 CG arts, one of them with a complete background, plus mini arts, plus story, plus sprites...

I always continue practicing in my free time, anatomy, backgrounds, animations... (Yes, that takes a lof of time too).

I never mentioned this directly on Patreon, but I also have college and a side job. I've lost count of how many times I haven't slept properly, and THAT'S OK, because I love creating games.

I understand if you didn't like the update, really!
But I can't accept you insinuating that I'm not doing my best. That "I'm just taking money from my audience."
You will never please idiots like that, they don't give a shit about all the work that it takes to make a game. They ignore all the other shit that goes into making a game other than the sex scenes. The best thing for people like that is to just stop playing the work in progress and wait till it's done, because they cant handle getting story bit by bit since it takes a lot of time and work to make a game. Most people realize when you are p[playing a game as it is made, sometimes the release will not be as big as others since there is more going on then just the juicy bits.

Fujino got similar hate when he rebuilt a ton of systems and wasn't able to get a bunch of scenes added in a month. You guys are still working blazingly fast compared to a lot of professional game studios. People get spoiled with monthly updates, lol.

Michael86

Nov 20, 2023
Dude, 6 weeks, 6 fucking weeks, I made 3 animated scenes with different artwork, plus 2 CG arts, one of them with a complete background, plus mini arts, plus story, plus sprites...

I always continue practicing in my free time, anatomy, backgrounds, animations... (Yes, that takes a lof of time too).

I never mentioned this directly on Patreon, but I also have college and a side job. I've lost count of how many times I haven't slept properly, and THAT'S OK, because I love creating games.

I understand if you didn't like the update, really!
But I can't accept you insinuating that I'm not doing my best. That "I'm just taking money from my audience."
just ignore these people. they just think they are entitled for stuff. if you cant wait and smaller updates are "too much" for you, you should just play complete releases imo. there are also other games with way longer time periods between releases that "don't feel that big", but that doesnt mean that people didn't work behind the scenes.
your release scgedulee is already pretty good.
of course it would be great if the game could go big milestones every update, but that is just not realistic unless you have (way) more people to get the work done...

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Hopefully, Inatari will have some time and maybe they can complete and release the new update this month, which means they will release 0.4.2 for free.

Although honestly I see it a bit difficult, but again, with some luck the new version will arrive early next month so you will not have to wait long.

And the last option is that someone leaks the version.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
The last two updates was leaked two weeks after the realese so i supose it's gona be the same this time
It depends on how fast someone leaks it on Kemono or posts the link here hahaha.

I know it's impossible to prevent the game from being leaked, but at least they give it some time before doing it, I guess partly out of respect for Inatari's work and also so that their income won't be so affected.

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
When the new version of Patreon is released or they leak the game, whichever comes first.

Honestly it's already a bit tiring to answer always the same question, just look a little bit up in the thread and you will see the answer.
i am bored, i just wanna disturb you iCrown, so when is the next release? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: iCrown24
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes