ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I appreciate a well done slow burn corruption game and want this to be great, but it really annoys me when we have to go through painfully slow progression once the adult stuff starts.

No man in the history of ever has enjoyed let alone cum from somebody gently kissing their dickhole. This isn't a thing. Adults suck and then they fuck, but I'm sure this game will have 7 steps between dick tip kissing and actual p in the v 2 years from now.
fu

• Haha
Reactions: RedGlow

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I appreciate a well done slow burn corruption game and want this to be great, but it really annoys me when we have to go through painfully slow progression once the adult stuff starts.

No man in the history of ever has enjoyed let alone cum from somebody gently kissing their dickhole. This isn't a thing. Adults suck and then they fuck, but I'm sure this game will have 7 steps between dick tip kissing and actual p in the v 2 years from now.
I disagree. A very arousing scene of Yui's first experience with a man's cock.
Now about the man who can't cum if Yui kisses his dick. You're not taking into account the fantasy context, male characters who seduce heroines are already of age but still can cum several times in a row. They are hyperactive like teenagers, and like teenagers can cum even from touching.
Especially it's Yui, would anyone be able to keep from cumming if their dick was kissed by this innocent gorgeous beautiful shy girl?

Reactions: TeenIdolEnjoyer

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
No man in the history of ever has enjoyed let alone cum from somebody gently kissing their dickhole.
I'm curious where you're getting your data from to make a statement like that.
Did you perform the surveys yourself, and if so how long did it take.
Or do you have access to survey results and previous studies that allowed you to formulate such an informed statement.

This isn't a thing.
Which?
- That someone would kiss a dick-hole?
- That someone would enjoyed another kissing their dick-hole?
- That it is possible to ejaculate from such stimulation?

Adults suck and then they fuck
I see, so this "fore-play" thing that some mention is totally a myth or a made up thing?

I'm sure many less sexually experienced people than yourself would be happy to hear that fact, especially those that had trouble preforming such "fore-play" related activities.

A couple of questions about this specific series of actions...
- Which of the Adults involved in the "suck then fuck" event are meant to do the "suck" part?
- And does that Adult always have to do that "sucking", or can they switch places?

Reactions: podkop09

TeenIdolEnjoyer

May 10, 2024
No man in the history of ever has enjoyed let alone cum from somebody gently kissing their dickhole
of course Dukall would cum from that, sure he has daily rough sex with Faye which is obviously more stimulation than a couple pecks and licks from Yui- but the scenario would make it hotter. Knowing hes her first dick, Knowing this is an innocent girl He is corrupting like he would've done with Faye once upon a time, of course he'll cum from getting innocent Yui to act like a slut for him, and theres more to come i'm sure.

I havent played too too many NTR games, but by version 4.4 where would the corruption/NTR typically be for a slow burn game? I think this has been advertised that way from the beginning so its no surprise to me we're at the blowjob phase rn, my only hope is that it doesnt go slow burn until we get to sex then its a quick rush to the finish after that- like a romance manga spending 300 chapters getting them to eventually be a couple then spend only a few chapters as a couple, i'd like there to be a lot of content of the girls when corrupted, just as there has been in the build up.

Naila

Apr 5, 2023
What a wonderful game. In the first hour I was often on the verge of abandoning it, but then I persevered. Now I've played through it as far as I could, and I hope the developer will finish it and not give up.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
What a wonderful game. In the first hour I was often on the verge of abandoning it, but then I persevered. Now I've played through it as far as I could, and I hope the developer will finish it and not give up.
What's your favorite part of the game? Why didn't you like it in the beginning? I, for example, wanted a better cg and animations at the beginning of the game, and I'm glad that the game has reached this level of quality. I liked the story from the beginning though, both the main characters and the secondary ones in the village

Naila

Apr 5, 2023
What's your favorite part of the game? Why didn't you like it in the beginning? I, for example, wanted a better cg and animations at the beginning of the game, and I'm glad that the game has reached this level of quality. I liked the story from the beginning though, both the main characters and the secondary ones in the village
I wasn't sure where the game was going at first. Whether it was just using sex as an alibi, which takes place in the background, and actually wants to tell me a different story. It takes a while for it to pick up speed.

I couldn't find anything wrong with the animations, as I had previously played "Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris" and there aren't that many of them there. ^^

Favorite part...Yuri and Marin already interest me the most. But I think everything is fine as it is and I hope it continues accordingly.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
For now the MC seems to be the clueless type but feel bad for him because he seems decent type of guy game.
I'm sure this won't tho. Who knows what the dev has planned.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
is this the sad cuck crying in the corner type of ntr? any chance the mc can become less useless kill the bad guys turn into a pimp?
I hope not, his love for Yui is pure and chaste, let it stay that way! He'll write her poems and spend moonlit evenings with her. And Yui will fuck real men, she'll be cum-covered serving the crowds of soldiers and villagers at the tavern and in the restroom... But maybe a kiss on the cheek is what our hero deserves

• Haha
Reactions: ktez
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes