anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I hope not, his love for Yui is pure and chaste, let it stay that way! He'll write her poems and spend moonlit evenings with her. And Yui will fuck real men, she'll be cum-covered serving the crowds of soldiers and villagers at the tavern and in the restroom... But maybe a kiss on the cheek is what our hero deserves
nah, I hope he finds out in the end and kicks some ass, or at least flips people off. and I hope he does. this MC has an aceptable dick wich is kinda refreshing to be honest. so I hope he has a more mature response instead of the most typical ones.

man i still remember the curse of kubel because the MC had balls when he found out, my respect to that cuck

willmirandez

Sep 2, 2020
Is this game worth getting into right now? Or should I wait for further updates? I played Henteria Ch. 2 (waiting on 3 until it's a little more developed) and loved it. Sorry if this has been answered before, couldn't find anything in this thread from recent weeks

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is this game worth getting into right now? Or should I wait for further updates? I played Henteria Ch. 2 (waiting on 3 until it's a little more developed) and loved it. Sorry if this has been answered before, couldn't find anything in this thread from recent weeks
you can wait, but it's really long as of right now so you can play it if you want

Reactions: willmirandez

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How many hours of gameplay/content would you estimate there to be right now? And what % of that are X scenes?
In my gameplay I had 3:42 hours, but I skipped the intro and skipped through some dialog too so I guess it's a little more than that

Reactions: willmirandez

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
How many hours of gameplay/content would you estimate there to be right now? And what % of that are X scenes?
This game is very verbose and the problem is compounded by adding a lot of short lines instead of longer lines forcing you to press the enter button quite a lot. that padds the play time a lot. I am very quick at reading and still found myself loosing a bit of my patience. but the writing is good, i wish it was presented in thicker paragraphs my reading speed is fast enough that the words simply felt too short to me.

Reactions: MarsAbove765

TeenIdolEnjoyer

May 10, 2024
Is any of the NTR particularly "harsh" or "cruel" yet, or is it still the phase where the heroines are kinda reluctant?
the main heroines are still somewhat reluctant, well Yui anyway, but a side character did get a pretty harsh reality check about the side girl he has a crush on, so i imagine down the line that could be how the main storyline goes. It's great build up imo, more plot driven and well written NTR than just "oh your dick is bigger than my bf, i will fuck you now" in the first hour of the game

Reactions: podkop09

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
Is any of the NTR particularly "harsh" or "cruel" yet, or is it still the phase where the heroines are kinda reluctant?
They don't want to cheat on the MC (especially his childhood friend/girlfriend). But they are naive, innocents and surrended by a friend who is a slut and bosses who are perverts :D

So they are starting to discover sex but kind of reluctantly yeah, they're are taken advantage of. They are starting to get horny tho, but it's really just the beginning of the corruption. And it's pretty done pretty good, they are not brainless.

I'd say it's better than Henteria 2 since there weren't a moment where I thought it was stupid, while as much as I love Henteria 2, it's kind of stupid for the sister/gf.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
They don't want to cheat on the MC (especially his childhood friend/girlfriend). But they are naive, innocents and surrended by a friend who is a slut and bosses who are perverts :D

So they are starting to discover sex but kind of reluctantly yeah, they're are taken advantage of. They are starting to get horny tho, but it's really just the beginning of the corruption. And it's pretty done pretty good, they are not brainless.

I'd say it's better than Henteria 2 since there weren't a moment where I thought it was stupid, while as much as I love Henteria 2, it's kind of stupid for the sister/gf.
I'm playing henteria 3, and while the game is massive, aside from the lack of cg, it's also story worse than "The corruption of the village". In Henteria 3, almost all corruption starts with blackmail and coercion. I don't like that, I like it better when the heroines themselves gradually sink into the abyss of corruption for various reasons

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
I'm playing henteria 3, and while the game is massive, aside from the lack of cg, it's also story worse than "The corruption of the village". In Henteria 3, almost all corruption starts with blackmail and coercion. I don't like that, I like it better when the heroines themselves gradually sink into the abyss of corruption for various reasons
I've only played the first updates of Henteria 3, I thought that having a true GF, who is a Princess on top of that, had a lot of potential. Mom is interresting too, but don't really care about the two other girls.

I've just quickly watched some scenes and posts from the last update, looks like the GF already turned into a slut that fuck several guys, and there condom scenes that come back after an already bareback scene.

Will play it when it's finished, but for now I prefer Henteria 2.

And as I said earlier, I think this game (The Corruption of the Village) solve my main nitpicks about Henteria 2, namely additional girls I'm not interrested and tedious quest. Great CG is the cherry on the cake.

Oct 17, 2017
_______NOTICE_______
GENTLEMEN, when I say this game is a slow burn, I fucking mean it. HOLY SHIT..... I'm being clobbered to death with forced cinematics and things that have nothing to do with what I want to see. I'll give a good story credit where it's due, but this is OVER the top.... I think I'm 5-6 hours in and one main female has been unwantingly came on and the other has seen a dude jack off a few times....

The side females have had some decent action, but 90% of it has been chibi action... which I don't understand how anybody could beat it to that...

The side bar story telling in this game is WILD. So much fluff and filler... it's like watching Goku hitting Super Saiyan for the first time with the original 5 episodes of filler... I've found myself internally screaming at the game that "I don't care". I've felt like I was on a guided tour the majority of the game.

I WILL GIVE THE DEV CREDIT, the village is beautifully made. It doesn't look like you're standard flat RPG village with buildings in a row. I feel like he took design inspiration from Stardew Valley with how nice it is.

GOOD GOD

I admit, I've been spoiled by the games like My Girlfriend Has Reached The Dancer Class, or whatever is called. That game fired shit at you fast, and let you free explore to discover events.

_______UPDATE_______
I'm glad I went and decrypted the files. If you're looking for worthwhile scenes with the main females, DO NOT play the game yet. You'll be wasting your time. Nothing goes past a BJ with them. Wait about a year then come back to this game. The dev has used all his time on script writing and slowly burning you as much as they can.

Last edited:
Reactions: swagymcswagful

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
_______NOTICE_______
GENTLEMEN, when I say this game is a slow burn, I fucking mean it. HOLY SHIT..... I'm being clobbered to death with forced cinematics and things that have nothing to do with what I want to see. I'll give a good story credit where it's due, but this is OVER the top.... I think I'm 5-6 hours in and one main female has been unwantingly came on and the other has seen a dude jack off a few times....

The side females have had some decent action, but 90% of it has been chibi action... which I don't understand how anybody could beat it to that...

The side bar story telling in this game is WILD. So much fluff and filler... it's like watching Goku hitting Super Saiyan for the first time with the original 5 episodes of filler... I've found myself internally screaming at the game that "I don't care". I've felt like I was on a guided tour the majority of the game.

I WILL GIVE THE DEV CREDIT, the village is beautifully made. It doesn't look like you're standard flat RPG village with buildings in a row. I feel like he took design inspiration from Stardew Valley with how nice it is.

GOOD GOD

I admit, I've been spoiled by the games like My Girlfriend Has Reached The Dancer Class, or whatever is called. That game fired shit at you fast, and let you free explore to discover events.

_______UPDATE_______
I'm glad I went and decrypted the files. If you're looking for worthwhile scenes with the main females, DO NOT play the game yet. You'll be wasting your time. Nothing goes past a BJ with them. Wait about a year then come back to this game. The dev has used all his time on script writing and slowly burning you as much as they can.
grow a brain

Reactions: Jihyokim

gamer73

Apr 11, 2023
I love this game. But I will try to not play it for some time as I want more content for the sessions I play it. Hopefully I can hold off to play it unthil I have forgotten much of it. Only to relive the game from the start and having a blast for a whole day of playing (calling in sick from work and stay in my pyjamas unthil kids and wife are back home)

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I love this game. But I will try to not play it for some time as I want more content for the sessions I play it. Hopefully I can hold off to play it unthil I have forgotten much of it. Only to relive the game from the start and having a blast for a whole day of playing (calling in sick from work and stay in my pyjamas unthil kids and wife are back home)
Same, though I don't know I'll be able to hold back when an update comes

lab123456789

Feb 1, 2021
_______NOTICE_______

GOOD GOD

_______UPDATE_______
WTH guys this game is a slowburn??? I thought it being a slow burn was just a joke :((

• Haha
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes