PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
One thing that I can never understand is, why people who don't like some fetish/genre/content (like netorare in this case) enter on game pages that have that genre tag, read the primary info about the game (and confirm that that fetish is there)...... AND START FUCKING COMPLAINING ABOUT IT.

Man, do everyone a favor (include yourself): if you don't like some content that can't be avoided in a game, don't play the fucking game and don't comment your cries about it, no one wants to read it and only paint you as a jerk (or stupid). You can easily create a filter to exclude game tags so you´ll only see games with the content you like.

Nobody will judge you if you only want to play harem games, or sissy games, or non-sexual games (strange on this site, but oh well); you have the right to play only the things you like; so stop being a STUPID TROLL and coming on every game with content that you don't like and posting bullshit criticizing the dev and the community; like you have the right to only play what you like, you should have the OBLIGATION to respect other people´s opinions (I don't like games with sissy content but you don't see me going to the posts and trashing about it).

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
One thing that I can never understand is, why people who don't like some fetish/genre/content (like netorare in this case) enter on game pages that have that genre tag, read the primary info about the game (and confirm that that fetish is there)...... AND START FUCKING COMPLAINING ABOUT IT.

Man, do everyone a favor (include yourself): if you don't like some content that can't be avoided in a game, don't play the fucking game and don't comment your cries about it, no one wants to read it and only paint you as a jerk (or stupid). You can easily create a filter to exclude game tags so you´ll only see games with the content you like.

Nobody will judge you if you only want to play harem games, or sissy games, or non-sexual games (strange on this site, but oh well); you have the right to play only the things you like; so stop being a STUPID TROLL and coming on every game with content that you don't like and posting bullshit criticizing the dev and the community; like you have the right to only play what you like, you should have the OBLIGATION to respect other people´s opinions (I don't like games with sissy content but you don't see me going to the posts and trashing about it).
Yeah, they kinda seek attention. They can literally just shut up if they don't like ntr but post about it in an ntr thread. These guys despise ntr but prolly plays shota/incest which is way worse lmao.

Reactions: PhantomVoid
Apr 5, 2022
This game has the potential to be a reference in terms of quality in NTR, just keep developing the story of goblins and the like, I think this whole issue of goblins and war along with human corruption is very attractive for the plot of an NTR game.

Babuza

Jul 13, 2017
I prefer the new art. Compared to the old version of the two portraits, which have similar faces, the new art has more character personality, especially the figure is so sexy.
Look at YUI’s beautiful butt! Oh~ I can play hohoho with her all day long hohoho:PogChamp:
I even set the image behind her as my computer wallpaper, and every day I turn on the computer and smile like Dukall:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Agree with a lot of points here, I have however gotten used to the new portraits/artwork and really like them now.
My issue with the memory system is it feels like its not incorporated into the game, so it stands out a little bit weirdly on its own.
And I actually prefer multiple different protagonists, not because she is a whore in my mind, but more so there are multiple routes and corruption possibilities that will come out of that.
-The 5 hour is definitely a typo, devs. patreon states 1 hour!
After thinking about it a bit....maybe its how much time the whole game have of gameplay?
Oh yea, maybe it's the full game length, that would be pretty accurate then. I would agree with the multiple corruption options if one of them "locked in" before the corruption was too great. Like maybe the old guy in the house at most grabs her ass, but then you progress t he tavern keeper and he locks the girl into that route.

But I think this will be a town bike situation. So while not my favorite, not any sort of deal killer for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zellemate

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
I just tried the new version and I would say that the developers really took the ugly bastard theme to the next level. Dukal indeed looks like a 1000-year-old mummy dead corpse.

Overall, I think the game events are just getting more and more boring. I wished dev would not take the same path as other games, henteria chronicles 2- ntrpg ectt... but I feel somehow like I am replaying them just with decent art this time. I think this game has much more potential for how the overall characters may get corrupted.

I think free roam events are much needed occasionally to explore how all the females are slowly getting corrupted around the village with pixel arts is enough, really.

Furthermore, I honestly think that making a male main character. With a dead brain on top of that, in this situation is underwhelming. Seeing how he does not have a strong connection with his supposed to be his future girlfriend or any other female, thus reducing the strength of the sting of NTR feel on-general situations, I would really suggest making the girlfriend yui actually his wife, with a beautiful grown-up daughter marin, instead of the childhood friend+ family theme.

Sadly, from now on, I feel like all we will see in the future is the boring situations of how yui craving dukal cock-smigma or Marin getting addicted to enlai balls stanky cheese while MC only either suspicious or ignorant without getting any taste of it.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I just tried the new version and I would say that the developers really took the ugly bastard theme to the next level. Dukal indeed looks like a 1000-year-old mummy dead corpse.

Overall, I think the game events are just getting more and more boring. I wished dev would not take the same path as other games, henteria chronicles 2- ntrpg ectt... but I feel somehow like I am replaying them just with decent art this time. I think this game has much more potential for how the overall characters may get corrupted.

I think free roam events are much needed occasionally to explore how all the females are slowly getting corrupted around the village with pixel arts is enough, really.

Furthermore, I honestly think that making a male main character. With a dead brain on top of that, in this situation is underwhelming. Seeing how he does not have a strong connection with his supposed to be his future girlfriend or any other female, thus reducing the strength of the sting of NTR feel on-general situations, I would really suggest making the girlfriend yui actually his wife, with a beautiful grown-up daughter marin, instead of the childhood friend+ family theme.

Sadly, from now on, I feel like all we will see in the future is the boring situations of how yui craving dukal cock-smigma or Marin getting addicted to enlai balls stanky cheese while MC only either suspicious or ignorant without getting any taste of it.
I do agree with some of your points, like more free roam would be a nice thing to have(not necessary but nice).
And -> YES making MC and Yui girlfriend/boyfriend would make the NTR hit much more, or make them engaged or married would also have even better effect.
But making the MC discover the NTR this early makes absolutely no sense, then you can either go netorase/cuckold or some sort of ending. IMHO MC actually discovering what is going on should be an ending of multiple depending on various factors.
And -> You are right about he should not directly be total brain dead, it would be interesting if he sees somethings or hear something he would try to discover what is going on(without actually 100% finding out) and perhaps confronting Yui/Marin would also be interesting. So yes no braindead MC please !
But again its very early in the story, the girls have literally not even done a handjob not to mention a kiss to anybody yet.
So lets hope when the story progresses these thing will line up a bit more as you mention, and not become a boring standard NTR game :coffee:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
But making the MC discover the NTR this early makes absolutely no sense, then you can either go netorase/cuckold or some
I agree with everything you mentioned.

I didn’t really say that. However, I find it interesting because the more disgusting and chaotic events are, the more fun the ntr plot and the game become. It’s a pixel game, we have the freedom to create anything we want. My big wish is that all developers stop trying to make games more like real-life simulators and instead go berserk with crazy fetishes.. "like this one, Hugging fully on the idea of pure NTR" alone without anything else will only make it more typical of the genre and less interesting in many ways.” but again, we each have preferences and dev is free to make what he personally likes of course.

I don't know if it is allowed to speak of other games but, sad it was abandoned.even with a female mc. there's only one game of the genre that could achieve that. is "pale pure" which i consider a legendary tier. i did notice how devs tried so hard to include anything crazy and disgusting. this genre is dark after all. which made it crazy fun with many plot twists that caused the innocent fmcs to walk properly on dark path.

Reactions: phantomz

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
I agree with everything you mentioned.

I didn’t really say that. However, I find it interesting because the more disgusting and chaotic events are, the more fun the ntr plot and the game become. It’s a pixel game, we have the freedom to create anything we want. My big wish is that all developers stop trying to make games more like real-life simulators and instead go berserk with crazy fetishes.. "like this one, Hugging fully on the idea of pure NTR" alone without anything else will only make it more typical of the genre and less interesting in many ways.” but again, we each have preferences and dev is free to make what he personally likes of course.

I don't know if it is allowed to speak of other games but, sad it was abandoned.even with a female mc. there's only one game of the genre that could achieve that. is "pale pure" which i consider a legendary tier. i did notice how devs tried so hard to include anything crazy and disgusting. this genre is dark after all. which made it crazy fun with many plot twists that caused the innocent fmcs to walk properly on dark path.
I think I've mentioned this either here or on Discord before (I can't recall now). But yes, I do intend to develop the relationship between Ryuu and Yui further. As for weird fetishes, I also intend to incorporate some into the game, but It's just too early for that yet. I'll create a poll soon on Patreon/Fanbox to see which weird fetishes are most popular among supporters.

I get what you mean. I prefer when the ugly bastard's ugliness isn't so exaggerated (makes things more believable to me). That said, I really like the game.
You forgot the "horror game" tag ! :KEK:
View attachment 2938128
Well, the only thing I can say about this is that I love: ugly man x beautiful woman. And I enjoy the exaggeration. :LOL:

Looks like it. I'm having this same bug appear on my game as well.
This was fixed in v0.3

How many scene total in version 0.3?
Two new CG2D scenes (Both involving Yui)
An animation scene of Marin, Juvia, and Kema, with some CG2D (non-animated) variations.
And a few pixel H scenes.
The update is about an hour long.

Last edited:

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Well, the only thing I can say about this is that I love: ugly man x beautiful woman. And I enjoy the exaggeration.
Don't worry too much about it, I love NTR stories with ugly bastards, and exaggerating the ugliness isn't necessarily a problem. My thing (about having some limits to the ugly bastard's ugliness) is just a preference that I feel sometimes, not a requirement. I'll still love it anyway, like I've been loving your game here.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes